Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by sofie View Post
    Thanks everyone! I'm gonna try and watch it this weekend. I bought it to see Torri, it was like 5 euros, so no harm done
    And it is a beautiful movie. I loved it the first time I watched it (and afterwards too), didn't even know Torri at that time.
    Then my dad got it with his journal and I snatched it ^^

    Comment


      Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
      And it is a beautiful movie. I loved it the first time I watched it (and afterwards too), didn't even know Torri at that time.
      Then my dad got it with his journal and I snatched it ^^
      I had watched it before I knew Torri two times (just because I didn't catch the whole movie at that times) and I think one times again afterwards and I still think it's boring, prolly just me but it didn't do anything for me but hey, glad you enjoyed it
      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

      ...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

      Comment


        Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
        I had watched it before I knew Torri two times (just because I didn't catch the whole movie at that times) and I think one times again afterwards and I still think it's boring, prolly just me but it didn't do anything for me but hey, glad you enjoyed it
        I can't say there's a lot of action in it but Hannah really touched me and Torri is cute

        Comment


          Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
          This is a long shot; I don’t suppose anyone has a cast photo from the Tek War films handy? Be great to get one signed by Torri next weekend.

          Thx
          The only one I've seen floating around is this one:



          Unfortunately it isnt very good quality

          Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

          Comment


            Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
            I can't say there's a lot of action in it but Hannah really touched me and Torri is cute
            Hehe, it's not too hard for Torri be cute, she's a natural cutie

            Yeah, this SciFi-Girl here needs a good reason to watch a slow movie...preferable Mary or Julie or Torri *grins*
            Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

            ...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

            Comment


              Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
              Hehe, it's not too hard for Torri be cute, she's a natural cutie

              Yeah, this SciFi-Girl here needs a good reason to watch a slow movie...preferable Mary or Julie or Torri *grins*
              So true!
              Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
              at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

              R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

              Comment


                Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                So true!
                So true!!! Speaking of Tekwar, does anyone know where you can get the last two movies?? I have the first one, but can't find the last two for anything.
                Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Short Angel View Post
                  So true!!! Speaking of Tekwar, does anyone know where you can get the last two movies?? I have the first one, but can't find the last two for anything.
                  I haven't seen anything Tekwar related.. I'll probably look for it when I'm in London friday

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Short Angel View Post
                    So true!!! Speaking of Tekwar, does anyone know where you can get the last two movies?? I have the first one, but can't find the last two for anything.
                    You can try eBay or Amazon. I think someone who used to post here bought one of them off eBay... I can't remember who though

                    Lovebar made by natz099
                    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

                    Comment


                      Found another Tekwar pic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by sofie View Post
                        Found another Tekwar pic

                        Wow! Look at the curls! So cute!

                        She's really aged well--she's obviously much younger there, but I think she's really beautiful now as well.
                        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by sofie View Post
                          Found another Tekwar pic

                          http://www.fans4greg.com/images/TEK%20WAR/Tekwar%204.jpg[/IMG]
                          Very pretty! *takes up residence in those curls*
                          Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

                          ...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                            You can try eBay or Amazon. I think someone who used to post here bought one of them off eBay... I can't remember who though
                            Thanks for the advice.

                            Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
                            Very pretty! *takes up residence in those curls*
                            LMAO.
                            Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Short Angel View Post
                              Thanks for the advice.



                              LMAO.
                              *looks innocently* *whistles*
                              Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

                              ...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

                              Comment


                                See there were days when I used to type Torri Higginson on google image to look for promotional pics I didn't have etc... Today I decided to do that again for fun so I typed : Torri Higginson on google image and I don't think I'll ever do that again coz I've been litteraly just shocked for life.

                                So nope, I won't post the pics I've found and I'll let you discover what it's all about yourselves, lol. Just in case you're wondering, yes they're fakes. *coughs* EWWWWWWWWW!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X