No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to add a Ditto! The Atlantis Times is brilliant!
    Last edited by belanna30; 16 January 2008, 07:42 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Love the finished product Falcon!!!!
      Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by AngelmaOwl View Post
        I'm loving the newsletter. Is the Atlantis Times a one-time deal or can we expect more?
        It has been released at least once before, and I'll keep it going whenever it is needed.

Previous edition:

Spoiler:
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
          Torri smiling, always a pick-up! Thanks Wraithlord.
          Your welcome Celcool I'll try and post some more pics later on.
          Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Start spreading the news...

Spoiler:
          I absolutely love the newsletter Horus great job to you and those who helped you with it.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
            I absolutely love the newsletter Horus great job to you and those who helped you with it.
            Thanks.

Comment

Is there anyone here that is going to the Pegasus Con that is willing to print out the Atlantis newspaper FH made and help pass it out?

Feel free to PM me if you can help out.

Comment

Thanks.
                Your welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                  http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/wriathlord/Caps/stoalowdown338.jpg
                  TOTALLY awesome pic! I'm like awwwwww Torri!
                  Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                  at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Great pic of Torri, wraithlord!!
                    Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

I just bought 'the English patient' on DVD, anyone know how long Torri's part is?

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
                        I just bought 'the English patient' on DVD, anyone know how long Torri's part is?
                        If I'm not mistaken, a minute or so, less even.

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                          TOTALLY awesome pic! I'm like awwwwww Torri!
                          Originally posted by Short Angel View Post
                          Great pic of Torri, wraithlord!!
                          Glad you both like the pic.
                          If I'm not mistaken, a minute or so, less even.
                          your right Horus she's only in it for a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
                            She's in the beginning. She plays a nurse named Mary, and she's in about 3 scenes or so:

Spoiler:

Opening sequence in the train (right as Juliette Binoche (Hannah) walks into the surgery car, Torri is the nurse on the left--it's barely a flash frame, maybe 5 seconds).

When the truck convoy stops, Hannah is checking over Ralph Fiennes--right after her fellow nurse is killed in a mine blast. She complains that they're always moving him, and Torri comes up to her and says something to her.

The third scene I remember is her helping them move Ralph Fiennes into the villa--she's the other nurse who tucks him in, then says goodbye to Hannah with this soft little sigh, and she hugs her tightly and kisses her on the cheek. It's actually really a sweet scene.

That's all I remember off the top of my head--I don't remember the end of the movie very well because the last time I watched it I missed it--I don't remember how Hannah's storyline wraps up.
                            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                              She's in the beginning. She plays a nurse named Mary, and she's in about 3 scenes or so:

Spoiler:

Opening sequence in the train (right as Juliette Binoche (Hannah) walks into the surgery car, Torri is the nurse on the left--it's barely a flash frame, maybe 5 seconds).

When the truck convoy stops, Hannah is checking over Ralph Fiennes--right after her fellow nurse is killed in a mine blast. She complains that they're always moving him, and Torri comes up to her and says something to her.

The third scene I remember is her helping them move Ralph Fiennes into the villa--she's the other nurse who tucks him in, then says goodbye to Hannah with this soft little sigh, and she hugs her tightly and kisses her on the cheek. It's actually really a sweet scene.

That's all I remember off the top of my head--I don't remember the end of the movie very well because the last time I watched it I missed it--I don't remember how Hannah's storyline wraps up.
                              Thanks everyone! I'm gonna try and watch it this weekend. I bought it to see Torri, it was like 5 euros, so no harm done

Comment

This is a long shot; I don’t suppose anyone has a cast photo from the Tek War films handy? Be great to get one signed by Torri next weekend.

Thx
                                BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Working...
                                X