• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
    *insert Moo saying veto that shopping trip*
    *pokes head into thread*

Say wha? oooh shopping baby! yeah!

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
    Looking at the promos, tho, I'm tempted to go back to liquid eyeliner, lol. Damn, glimmersticks suiting my lazy nature!
    I say yes to that. I've got some that I never use. Mainly because I always manage to smudge it and I end up chucking it across the room. Me thinks I'm gonna have to learn to not smudge now.
    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
      'at her age?' She's young ( at least for me 37 is young ), she looks her age pretty well. And I don't it's gonna change. She'll stay gorgeous like that, at least till her 50's *cough* add a few wrinkles *cough*. She's beautiful and always will be. I'm sure of it. *goes to the gym*

She's the type of woman that ages well for sure.
      Totally! And I'd kill to have a figure like that when I'm her age. Hell, I'd kill to have a figure like that now! *also heads to the gym*
      hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
        Totally! And I'd kill to have a figure like that when I'm her age. Hell, I'd kill to have a figure like that now! *also heads to the gym*
        Same here! She's just one of these few women who are just gorgeous, no matter their age!

Speaking of her clothes, I too love the ones she wore in TRW. Especially the suit with the chocker (sp?) and the one she wore in the backyard.

And about the promo pics... Torri should have taken them!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post

And about the promo pics... Torri should have taken them!!
          Would have been a bit difficult to take the shot and be in it at the same time don't ya think? *imagines Torri putting camera on timer, running to do a pose, running back to the camera, running to do another pose...*
          hh

Comment

Would have been a bit difficult to take the shot and be in it at the same time don't ya think? *imagines Torri putting camera on timer, running to do a pose, running back to the camera, running to do another pose...*
            I can totally imagine that. She would add some much fun to it. She'd make a fool of herself. That would be hilarious

Comment

hehehe!..*imagines is* yup.. im laughin
              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

At least they would have make other faces on the pics!

I bet they would have all been laughing their @sses off!

Comment

At least they would have make other faces on the pics!

I bet they would have all been laughing their @sses off!
                  LOL, It would be great if they were all in the room together doing it. Such a laugh! In fact, I think they should do a shoot like that. As actors, just goofing around. That'd be great.
                  hh

Comment

LOL, It would be great if they were all in the room together doing it. Such a laugh! In fact, I think they should do a shoot like that. As actors, just goofing around. That'd be great.
                    Oh yeah!

You know what I'd want too? Bloopers! Stargate producers don't release bloopers but one or two here and there (like the Solitudes one, or the one in the Scifi Inside Scifi Friday where Torri messed with her lines!). That would be so much fun!

And maybe we'll one of these "Usually it's me!" moment Torri talked about in the BIS mission directive

Comment

Oh yeah!

You know what I'd want too? Bloopers! Stargate producers don't release bloopers but one or two here and there (like the Solitudes one, or the one in the Scifi Inside Scifi Friday where Torri messed with her lines!). That would be so much fun!

And maybe we'll one of these "Usually it's me!" moment Torri talked about in the BIS mission directive
                      Totally! Apparently they've got hundreds of hours worth of bloopers that they're never gonna release. I have no idea why... they'd make a fortune out of them. I'd definately buy them!

Back onto pics - I think that's why I love the season 2 promo shot so much (the one where they're all cracking up laughing) It's such a good shot. They're just having a lugh and looking so relaxed. We need more stuff like that. Something with them as actors... not as characters.

And yeah, I'd love to see more of Torri goofing around
                      hh

Comment

Totally! Apparently they've got hundreds of hours worth of bloopers that they're never gonna release. I have no idea why... they'd make a fortune out of them. I'd definately buy them!

Back onto pics - I think that's why I love the season 2 promo shot so much (the one where they're all cracking up laughing) It's such a good shot. They're just having a lugh and looking so relaxed. We need more stuff like that. Something with them as actors... not as characters.

Lots of people would buy them I bet!

And yeah, that one was so great!

You know, I'd also love some promos of Torri as Torri, not as Elizabeth. because besides one, all I have are promo pics of her as her characters! Not as herself!

Comment

Ditto. ^.^

A bunch of icons from First Strike. I'm still trying (and failing) to stay spoiler free, but I had to go take a peek at the pics.

Spoiler:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
                            Ditto. ^.^

A bunch of icons from First Strike. I'm still trying (and failing) to stay spoiler free, but I had to go take a peek at the pics.

Spoiler:

ooh, Can I snurch?
                            hh

Comment

Sure.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
                                Sure.
                                Thanks! *snurches pretty icons*

EDIT: *points to new avatar*
                                hh

Comment

Working...
                                X