Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
    A piccy from "Home" everybody loves. Under the cut for size (it's huge!).

Spoiler:
    While I enjoyed her acting in "Home" it wasn't my favourite in terms of how she looked. Elizabeth looks older here than in your yummy little Sunday icon.

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
    P is for...
    Spoiler:

...Progeny.

R is for Runner.

E is for Epiphany.

G is for Grace Under Pressure

N is for No Man's Land

A is for Allies

Mmm, Ronon!arm!pr0n. Yum!

N is for... No Man's Land, again!

T is for Trinity.

!? is for.... "Who's the daddy!? Ohnoesomg!"

Mmm, more Ronon!arm!pr0n!!

Are you saying it's Ronon???!!!!

Originally posted by parsifal View Post

Thanks for posting that parsifal. They did a fantastic job didn't they?

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Oh she does, Ronni, but she gets younger-looking every year. Figured the contrast would be nice, though she's still beautiful in "Home".

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins View Post
        Are you saying it's Ronon???!!!!
        While I do think Ronon/Lizzie is hawt, I've recently changed my mind that Lizzie should only wear her leather micromini and choker for John CHUCK! (Actually, I think Lizzie In Leather would scare John, lol. CHUCK! would be all "ooo, kinkomgyay!" )

Thanks for posting that parsifal. They did a fantastic job didn't they?
        They really did. From someone who isn't what one would call a morning person (), major props to Torri for being up that early, sitting through hours of make-up, then filming all day and night... for a week!

Comment

I don't think she meant that in a bad way, lol. Just that Torri is older than her and when she reaches the same age, she wants to look that good. Whereas I'm greedy and want to look that good right now! LOL Personally, I don't consider 50 to be 'old'

*collects £200 and passes the gym bc she is lazy*
          My mistake here. I know she didn't meant that in a bad way, lol. I was just emphasizing on the subject that age doesn't count when you're beautiful. She's 17 years older than me but I still want to look as good as she is when I'm 37. ( well I'm a bit greedy just like you are => cause I want to look that good right now too ! ).

Come on, you can't pass the gym... *changes your mind with atlantis gymTorri pics*

Spoiler:

I REPEAT IT'S NOT RODNEY'S FAULT!!!! GYM IS HEALTHY ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
            She's 17 years older than me but I still want to look as good as she is when I'm 37.
            Dude! Torri's old enough to be our mom, lol. That's... I don't now what that is.

But age is just a number and beauty is in the eye of the beholder and insert some other fancy sayings.

THE GYM IS EVIL!!!! Right now anything that wants to take my money is evil except Peg3 bc omgnuffsaid

Also, Torri doesn't go the gym (does she?) and so I shall not either!

EDIT:

One of Torri's films, When The Bullet Hits The Bone, is available to buy on VHS at amazon.com
            You can get it used from $2.00 but they're NTSC format (which I think means can only played in USA)
            Last edited by SallyLizzie; 17 February 2007, 05:14 PM.

Comment

I think i am the youngest in this conversation - Torri 'is' older enought to be my mum lol
              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Dude! Torri's old enough to be our mom, lol. That's... I don't now what that is.

But age is just a number and beauty is in the eye of the beholder and insert some other fancy sayings.
                Age is just a number, and I'll be happy if I look half as good as she does at that age. ^.^

And a few icons from Return 2:
                Spoiler:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

just had a funni thought about if teh Atlanits persoanl needs more shirts and uniforms lol, putting their orders to the dude whoever does it

E: I need 3 more red shirts
                  D(for dude): Red Ma'am?
                  E: Yes red!!!

lol

Comment

Who needs a gym? The other intern at the zoo goes running before wor every day, and again on her lunch break (the zoo is in the second largest city park in the US, so there's LOTS of running trails)... it's a workout, and it's free! I really need to start working out, though, so I can pass freakin' swim tests as I apply for jobs.

EDIT:

One of Torri's films, When The Bullet Hits The Bone, is available to buy on VHS at amazon.com
                    You can get it used from $2.00 but they're NTSC format (which I think means can only played in USA)
                    Dude! Don't tempt me...
                    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

lol *thinks for a while of wat to say*

yeah i got nothing lol

Comment

Oh, I just finished watching The Real World for the first time and I can't say enough how much I love that ep! Torri is absolutely fantastic in it (not to mention looks gorgeous, especially in the suits ).

Okay, fangasm...well...not over, but occurring silently.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
                          Oh, I just finished watching The Real World for the first time and I can't say enough how much I love that ep! Torri is absolutely fantastic in it (not to mention looks gorgeous, especially in the suits ).
                          ITA! But I do'nt think you'll find one person who disagree with you on this point here!

*still want teh suit and teh choker*

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                          Also, Torri doesn't go the gym (does she?) and so I shall not either!
                          Dunno neither, but I'm with you on this one!

Comment

just quickly stopping by to post some new wallpapers that i made hope you all like them
                            http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...eirwallp-1.png
                            http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...wallpaper1.png
                            http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...wallpaper2.png
                            http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...wallpaper1.png

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post

Okay, fangasm...well...not over, but occurring silently.
                              heheh i loved the epi - not to mention tha sparky , but Torri was awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
                                ITA! But I do'nt think you'll find one person who disagree with you on this point here!
                                Indeed, TRW gave fangasmns ( lol; I love that word ) to us all.

The Zoo, the Gym whatever... as long as you can run...

Wow ! my 600th post ! *squeeee*

Comment

Working...
                                X