No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what a person needs when seriously frustrated, nice piccies. *thunk*
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
      That's immediately what I thought while looking at the pic!
      Lights up my night too

Comment

She really is beautiful. *sighs happily* Very nice to log on and see a sight so lovely waiting on your desktop.

Comment

I know there's only a hand full (literally) of people who've seen it, but for anyone interested, I wrote Balls Up fic. It will pretty much spoil the whole movie, so consider yourself warned.

And for visual reference...

^This by Jenny, and that be Byron.

(Thanks to Pellmelody over at www.torrihigginson.info for the pic)

Comment

Apologies for the double post but I bring pics in compensation!

Spoiler:

According to JM's blog, it's possible that either Siler, Walter or Dr. Lee will make an appearance in S4. We can't have Walter bc Chuck would kick his ass, lol, and as much as I love Siler, I'd like for it to be Dr. Lee.

And I'd like him to have a scene with Lizzie.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post

Spoiler:

According to JM's blog, it's possible that either Siler, Walter or Dr. Lee will make an appearance in S4. We can't have Walter bc Chuck would kick his ass, lol, and as much as I love Siler, I'd like for it to be Dr. Lee.

I agree Dr. Lee and Elizabeth in another scene together would be hilarious, their first one was. I think now he has a crush on Liz.
              Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

lol. The fake fainty thing like "What took you so long?!"

Sig by sofie

Comment

I know there's only a hand full (literally) of people who've seen it, but for anyone interested, I wrote Balls Up fic. It will pretty much spoil the whole movie, so consider yourself warned.

And for visual reference...

^This by Jenny, and that be Byron.

(Thanks to Pellmelody over at www.torrihigginson.info for the pic)
                  Byron! *huggles, throws away his glasses and ruffles his hair* Get away from my toes!
                  hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Short Angel View Post
                    I agree Dr. Lee and Elizabeth in another scene together would be hilarious, their first one was. I think now he has a crush on Liz.
                    i think so.. WoW - ahahahah!
                    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

and just for the hell of it cus im bored and its here ill post my 2 vids again

This is your Life

and...

She's So High

enjoy!
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Spoiler:

I thought that she'd want to kill McKay for that one! ROFL!

Mmh... I love Walter so much... and he can make an appearance while staying on Earth... But yeah, I'd like Lee too and a scene with Lizzie because it'd be so funny and she will kill McKay this time around because it's all his fault... ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
                          Byron! *huggles, throws away his glasses and ruffles his hair* Get away from my toes!
                          "He's a soul toe man! Du du du duh, dud du du duh!"

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
                          But yeah, I'd like Lee too and a scene with Lizzie because it'd be so funny and she will kill McKay this time around because it's all his fault... ROFLMAO
                          I can just imagine Dr. Lee being all wounded: "You played me. You're not really into WoW at all!"

...but he'd still gaze longingly after her!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                            and just for the hell of it cus im bored and its here ill post my 2 vids again

This is your Life

and...

She's So High

enjoy!
                            Damn'it I can't green you.... I love she's so high !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                              I love she's so high !!!!
                              She definatley was in First Strike.

*runs*

Edit: For some reason I had an urge to watch Mary Poppins, so I dragged up some clips... and now I'm thinking I'm wanting to see Torri as Mary P!

...and just listening to 'The Perfect Nanny,' I can't help but imagine Teyla and Ronon as Jane and Michael Banks. Come to think of it, Katy B and McKay would make great Mr. and Mrs. Banks!

Gah! I think I've gone crazy!
                              Last edited by SallyLizzie; 13 February 2007, 05:39 AM.

Comment

She definatley was in First Strike.

*runs*
                                Run as you can, hide if you must.... but I'll find you

Edit: For some reason I had an urge to watch Mary Poppins, so I dragged up some clips... and now I'm thinking I'm wanting to see Torri as Mary P!

...and just listening to 'The Perfect Nanny,' I can't help but imagine Teyla and Ronon as Jane and Michael Banks. Come to think of it, Katy B and McKay would make great Mr. and Mrs. Banks!

Gah! I think I've gone crazy!
                                Really ? My oh my... you really need a break ! Oh well I'm still thinking The sound of music to be a better choice, except Torri wouldn't be Maria (Julie Andrews => lol Mary Poppins ! ) but Lisle ^^ Somehow, I wish I was 16 again!

Comment

Working...
                                X