Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the pics atlantis_babe!!

Pic:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemstone View Post
      G'day!!! Newbie here. I was wondering if anyone could post a copy of Torri in her very cool "coexist" t-shirt? I saw pictures of her wearing it yonks ago but now I can't find it again Please help?
      Welcome here!

I found one on my pc. Here ya go:

Adorable! She looks great in my favorite color as well.
      Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
      at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

*Spams everyone*

And Welcome Gemstone

Spoiler:

hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

There is the blue one too !!

http://membres.lycos.fr/kindu39/torrigate.jpg
          Last edited by Kindu; 26 January 2007, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the pics!!! That is such a cool tshirt. Tells you something about the person who wears it too!

Comment

Originally posted by Kindu View Post
              She's so adorable on this pic! *wants a Coexist t-shirt*

Lovely icons ubiquitous!!

And welcome Gemstone!

Comment

Originally posted by Kindu View Post
                There is the blue one too !!

mmm...my girl crush has totally just gone through the roof...now its elizabeth and a torri crush....

she just...rocks!
                sigpic
                thanks Erised for the sig!

Comment

I just popped by to say a couple of things:

1. I'm sorry the donation site isn't working like it's supposed to. Yes, I did read a few of your comments before I had to leave town. I think I may have to look for a new server or something... I may need to actually pay for one. Crud. Ah well. Still email me PLEASE. Don't let a faulty site and my incompetence stop you from supporting Torri.

2. I could send you a ton of different sites, but with this link I can just give 'em to you all. Almost every one of those sites on the first page has a different style of coexist shirt. Enjoy.

3. Welcome new people!!!!

Sig by sofie

Comment

If anyone would like to send Torri a letter/note of support please email: [email protected] and I will print them out and include it in our package. If I can't find anyone to deliver it to her at the con, I will mail them to bridge studios. Thought it might be nice for her to get a whole bunch of letters from her fans.

Comment

welcome GEMSTONE

just to post my wall... hope you'll like it

http://pic.aceboard.net/img/7325/5023/1169764362.jpg

Comment

Nice work, angeltorri. I could never be as creative to do something like this.
                        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Gorgeous wall, angeltorri!!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

G'day!!! Newbie here. I was wondering if anyone could post a copy of Torri in her very cool "coexist" t-shirt? I saw pictures of her wearing it yonks ago but now I can't find it again Please help?

Anyways, Torri in Submersion? WOW

Cheers. Gem
                            WELCOME TO THE THREAD GEMSTONE!!!!

Originally posted by angeltorri View Post
                            welcome GEMSTONE

just to post my wall... hope you'll like it

http://pic.aceboard.net/img/7325/5023/1169764362.jpg
                            Heehee! My brain's so fried sometimes. It took me a few seconds wondering why you wrote down "Torri Nosniggih". Was it a foreign adjective, like in Russian, I was wondering? *Oy! facepalm*
                            Nice work!

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
                            Sunday icons:

Spoiler:
                            ZOMG! Ubi, I love these icons, especially the fourth one. I second the photo-manip of the fifth one and replacing that guy with somebody else. It's not gonna happen in canon but I would love a visual to hold on to. Hee!

You know? Great minds think alike. When I watched "Submersion" I also thought "Why can't she wear the same little top as Teyla?" It would *ahem* show off her charms more.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

WELCOME GEMSTONE!!!! Thanks for the great pic spam!! Great wall angeltorri!
                              Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

To go with the other pics posted (and Kindu, that pic is lovely but could you please put it under a cut as it's stretching the forum something wicked. Thanks.)...

Spoiler:

She looks so tiny compared to the other guys in that last pic, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X