Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
    Our Save Elizabeth Weir website is up! We are still a work in progress, but please pay us a visit and feel free to take an official campaign banner.

www.SaveElizabethWeir.com

Or click on my sig.

Once again, I'd like to thank everyone for all their hard work in making the site possible!
    NICE!

Comment

AO -- This time last year was when Torri visited GW. That's what she means.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
        Our Save Elizabeth Weir website is up! We are still a work in progress, but please pay us a visit and feel free to take an official campaign banner.

www.SaveElizabethWeir.com

Or click on my sig.

Once again, I'd like to thank everyone for all their hard work in making the site possible!
        Awesome!!

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
        AO -- This time last year was when Torri visited GW. That's what she means.
        I would have loved to have been around here for that! Great caps Sally Lizzie.
        Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by Erised View Post
          Hey guys, I just realized....
          This time last year was a very, very, very interesting time....
          OMG one year already!

I remember our crazy convo on MSN while waiting for Torri to come back on the saturday and how we totally panicked when GW crashed because she said she would only be there for an hour (and then ended up staying for two hours).

I can't believe it's been a year already...

Comment

She should come back... I read her old posts, wish I was there too. she won't come back now, can you imagine all the questions she would be bombarded with atm??

Originally posted by AngelmaOwl View Post
            Love this one! Thanks AngelmaOwl.
            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
              Mmh, I wonder why they can never turn on the light...
              Submersion
              Spoiler:
              When Teyla was taken over by the Queen, she blew out o load of control crystals which resulted in various areas losing power (inc. lights). Also, I think it was the mood TPTB were going for; it had a very B-horror/scifi feel to it, plus with it being in the deep depths of the ocean, there was no 'natural' light coming through the windows.

Angelmaowl, gorgeous pics!

Originally posted by Erised View Post
              Hey guys, I just realized....
              This time last year was a very, very, very interesting time....
              I was reading them the other day when I was trying to find the post she made to Athena.

Originally posted by Short Angel View Post
              I would have loved to have been around here for that!
              Nooo, you wouldn't. Trust me, while it was lovely that Torri came online, and the things she said were so sweet, it caused fandom to go beserk, bringing out the negatives in a lot of people. Wasn't a pretty time and took a long while to resume to normal.

As you can imagine, the thread was HEAVING and I know the server crashed at least once, lol.

I'd say you got the better deal. You get to enjoy Torri's wonderful posts but without any of the hassle and major stress that unfortunately accompanied it.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                Nooo, you wouldn't. Trust me, while it was lovely that Torri came online, and the things she said were so sweet, it caused fandom to go beserk, bringing out the negatives in a lot of people. Wasn't a pretty time and took a long while to resume to normal.
                WORD

Ah well, I like the 300 pages this thread has. There is nothing better than 300 pages..nothing!!!

Comment

Not even 300 gallions of melted chocolate!?

Hehe, but you're right! We have a nice, fun thread full of creative people.

EDIT: And for all those who have joined over the last 12 months, and for those seeking nostalgia, lol... here's the link to gumboYaYa's posts.
                  Last edited by SallyLizzie; 27 January 2007, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Thanks Tri. I actually *cough*forgot. *is shamed* I wasn't there those nights. I didn't start posting until weeks after I think, but uh... wow. I remember the posts themselves. How could anyone forget? She said something that night that I've kept close to me all this time. I know some of you have too. "Critique is good, but judgement is small."

*coughcough* Umm... anyway. Glad you like the pics I posted before.

Love love love the site Suz. I'm so glad it's up and running. I know I'm up for writing some letters. Need to practice those diplomatic skills and earn meself some DDT.

(I know some of you I'm sure are sick of hearing about this, but I did check up on my site and it seems to be working perfectly fine. I have a theory that it was just a temporary setback.)

Sig by sofie

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                      Not even 300 gallions of melted chocolate!?
                      hmm I might have to think about that one...

Comment

Heehee!
                        I remembered that time. I was only lurking then but reading Torri's posts converted me. *hugs fond memories*

btw, thanks for the pic!spam Sally, you crazy gal! Still can't green ya.

I've shamelessly snurched a few but these were worth mentioning (Submersion):

Spoiler:

Eye!sex Sparky-style

Eye!sex Spanky-style

Eye!sex Weyla-style

And my favourite?

Elizabeth and Rodney doing the "Macarena".

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Ok I know it's saturday night ( sunday morning for some of us ) but this thread needs more activity !!!! Lurkers c'mon delurk !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                            Ok I know it's saturday night ( sunday morning for some of us ) but this thread needs more activity !!!! Lurkers c'mon delurk !!!!
                            I'm here, but I'm too tired to be active!

Comment

Sunday afternoon now!.. Delurked i have!
                              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                                Alas... I worked 7:30-4:30 at one job today, commuted 1.5 hours home, then went to my second job from 6:45 to 10:45... and will be getting up at 4:30 in the morning to go back to the first job. I should probably go to sleep. (There's nothing like the smell of herring first thing in the morning!)

(you can see why I haven't been around much lately )
                                "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                                My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Working...
                                X