Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
    I like her pets' names. They're cute. I don't think she'd be so evil as to name kids like that though.
    You don't know that.

Originally posted by Ronnikins View Post
    http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n68/pepsi3122/t5Fl5Fb188.jpg
    You see those two guys in the back and the way they're looking at each other...
    Guy 1: "Do you think we're going to be in trouble soon?"
    Guy 2: "Why else do you think we're here for?"
    Guy 1: "So, she's going to kick our..."
    Guy 2: "Oh yes, the way the Major is looking. I'd say a definite yes."
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      You don't know that.
      That's why I said I don't think she would.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
        That's why I said I don't think she would.
        I think I just managed to confuse myself again. Completely ignore my last comment.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ronni!!! Been wondering where you got to. Good to see ya back.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            You don't know that.

You see those two guys in the back and the way they're looking at each other...
            Guy 1: "Do you think we're going to be in trouble soon?"
            Guy 2: "Why else do you think we're here for?"
            Guy 1: "So, she's going to kick our..."
            Guy 2: "Oh yes, the way the Major is looking. I'd say a definite yes."
            The boys have no chance with Lizzie and her "eyebrow of doom".
            On a shallower note, wish she laughs more on the show. At least have a bit more fun.

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
            Ronni!!! Been wondering where you got to. Good to see ya back.
            I've been on holidays and have gained kilos!!!! *Hugs*

My first celebrity spotting for the New Year. Saw Claudia Black and her family at the airport waiting to catch a plane to L.A. Was just admiring this woman's thick black hair at first and then she turned around. Hard to mistake that profile.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Heya! I'm new to this thread!! I usually hang around in the Sparky thread, but i'm a huge fan of Torri/Weir! So thought i would come say hi! I have some avatars to show you, but its a bit late now and i have to get up early!

Originally posted by Ronnikins View Post
              The boys have no chance with Lizzie and her "eyebrow of doom".
              On a shallower note, wish she laughs more on the show. At least have a bit more fun.
              I agree. Lets hope "Sunday" 'reveals' her fun side!!
              sigpic

Comment

Pretty new to the forum and 1st post here in this thread. The first time I saw Dr Weir/Torri Higginson was on Stargate Atlantis. I was a fan of the movie and caught the SG-1 show every now and then, but wasn't an avid fan. One day, I just decided to watch SGA and I couldn't stop watching. It was awesome! Next thing I know, I'm fully caught up on SGA, and started watching SG-1 as well.

Fast forward, I hit the episode that E. Weir was introduced, I was like WHAT? HER? WHY?? Before this episode, I had seen E.Weir in 8x01 where Sam talks her into going after Thor. So I originally thought Torri was always the original Weir. Going into Season 8, I was so relieved! Nobody can play Dr Weir like Torri. Nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by coffeerox View Post
                  Pretty new to the forum and 1st post here in this thread. The first time I saw Dr Weir/Torri Higginson was on Stargate Atlantis. I was a fan of the movie and caught the SG-1 show every now and then, but wasn't an avid fan. One day, I just decided to watch SGA and I couldn't stop watching. It was awesome! Next thing I know, I'm fully caught up on SGA, and started watching SG-1 as well.

Fast forward, I hit the episode that E. Weir was introduced, I was like WHAT? HER? WHY?? Before this episode, I had seen E.Weir in 8x01 where Sam talks her into going after Thor. So I originally thought Torri was always the original Weir. Going into Season 8, I was so relieved! Nobody can play Dr Weir like Torri. Nobody.
                  Welcome to the Forum and to the thread! Hope to see you around here a lot!
                  Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by coffeerox View Post

Welcome to the Torri Thread!
                    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Past few weeks i've been...too lazy to login and post, but Atlantis_babe has "convinced" me to make a triumphant and exciting comeback. But I couldn't be bothered doing that so here is my ordinary comeback. To celebrate my comeback (really just an excuse i've wanted to do this for a long time) some of my favorite random Torri pics .

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                        Yay for caps! I fell asleep

Awesome BG!
                        Did you fall asleep cause it was kinda boring?

It was an okay ep... That's all.

Welcome coffeerox!!!
                        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Space... practice your Torri!eyebrow. Since I can't do it, you have to do it to every single person on the admin of the uni physics department. I will have to settle for witchy fingers.

*glares*
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I shall, I shall. Grrrr. *throws shoe at them*

Oh... *also throws shoe at the PTB for Torri not being seen much*

And I'm giong to attmept to write a bitter sweet evocative song... that doesn't remind people of Muzetta's waltz
                            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Sure is quiet tonight.

Where is Everyone!?
                              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Ah! I love Torri in that dress!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X