Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

offtopic

*confused* since when does a second torri thread exist? i thought this was the third one as the first was closed and the second one deleted...
    please explain it to a stupid little girl...

bye
    yvi

sig by leelakin...thanks!

No Elizabeth, no Atlantis...save the series from TPTB!

Comment

Originally posted by Yvi View Post
      offtopic

*confused* since when does a second torri thread exist? i thought this was the third one as the first was closed and the second one deleted...

bye
      yvi
      There's been a separate "discussion" thread and a "WOW" thread for a long time. This one's for positive-based discussion only, the other is for any kind. And yes, technically this is the third version of the WOW thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
        The IMDB entry was corrected from 1966. December 6, 1969 is Torri's correct birthdate, and that's according to her MySpace so I'll go by that. And sorry, but I won't post that link in public. I promised people I wouldn't.
        Fair enough, thanks for putting the story straight on imd

Comment

Originally posted by peterl View Post
          Fair enough, thanks for putting the story straight on imd
          I didn't, I don't have an account there. But I did correct the Wikipedia entry. Appreciated, though!

Icons soon! I'm making bases

Comment

Originally posted by Yvi View Post
            offtopic

bye
            yvi
            Ah, the history of the Weir threads...

In the beginning, Vixen created the Weir WOW thread. From that spawned the Weir discussion thread. Each existed peacefully for some time until things started to get wiggy due to conflicting forces in fandom. There was much ado but the end result was Skydiver merging the threads to create the hybrid that was Torri/Weir Central. That lasted a while although it didn't really solve the existing problems. Not sure exactly what happened next as I took a lil break from GW, but I think the threads were split again: a WOW thread for thunking and gushing over Torri as Weir, aswell as her other roles, and a discussion thread for discussion of all aspects of the character, Elizabeth Weir, whether they be positive or negative. Things were to take a turn again when the forum went boom and when Sapph logged on, the much loved WOW thread had poofed and disappeared. Sapph quickly started another thread, the one you find yourself in today - The Weir/Torri WOW Thread - Part 2.

And so the saga continues...

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
              Ah, the history of the Weir threads...

In the beginning, Vixen created the Weir WOW thread. From that spawned the Weir discussion thread. Each existed peacefully for some time until things started to get wiggy due to conflicting forces in fandom. There was much ado but the end result was Skydiver merging the threads to create the hybrid that was Torri/Weir Central. That lasted a while although it didn't really solve the existing problems. Not sure exactly what happened next as I took a lil break from GW, but I think the threads were split again: a WOW thread for thunking and gushing over Torri as Weir, aswell as her other roles, and a discussion thread for discussion of all aspects of the character, Elizabeth Weir, whether they be positive or negative. Things were to take a turn again when the forum went wiggy and when Sapph logged on, the much loved WOW thread had poofed and disappeared. Sapph quickly started another thread, the one you find yourself in today - The Weir/Torri WOW Thread - Part 2.

And so the saga continues...
              "And everyone lived happily ever after"

hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
                "And everyone lived happily ever after"

"Teh End."

Comment

"Teh End."

I'm not tired. Can I have another story?

Ok, that's a sigh that maybe I'm a little too tired...
                  hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

Just one more, Moo, then it's definately time for bo-bo's.

"Girls in white dresses with gold blue satin sashes,"

"snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes,"

"silver white winters that melt into springs,"

"these are a few of my favorite things. "

And a few more bc I can and I likes them, lol.
                    Spoiler:

Comment

That is all.

*tries to green Sally but it won't let me...*
                      hh

Comment

*squeezing one more in for Moo*

"What do you mean, my ringtone isn't suitable for this establishment?"

Comment

*squeezing one more in for Moo*

"What do you mean, my ringtone isn't suitable for this establishment?"
                          *LMAO*

John: " You know, I never thought you'd be into that sort of thing Elizabeth"
                          hh

Comment

I decided that Roh you can't be called Moo anymore!!!

sorry but thats now a Idina thing so noooooooo lol

I'm going now lol

i still need to watch the last 2 eps of atlantis i'm such a fab fan.....

*cough* sallys fault *cough*

XXX

Comment

Originally posted by St@rbuck View Post
                              I decided that Roh you can't be called Moo anymore!!!

sorry but thats now a Idina thing so noooooooo lol

I'm going now lol

i still need to watch the last 2 eps of atlantis i'm such a fab fan.....

*cough* sallys fault *cough*

XXX
                              You can call me Roh if you like, but everyone else calls me Rho. *hugs*

Night hun!
                              hh

Comment

But but i'm special................... :-)

why night? i ain't going to bed yet, are you? or are you just trying to get rid of me?

The rudeness!!!!!!!!

XXX

Comment

Working...
                                X