No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've haven't heard anything either Moo. I'm hoping there'll be something in the morning when I wake up
    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
      Didn't she do a con there a couple of years ago? Right about the same time as the Melbourne con she did?
      Torri did grace my home shores of Sydney and Melbourne back in 2005, november... The con was an absolute blast!!!!!! Torri is the sweetest person to have walked the planet!!!

I wish i was going to Vancouver in March, but i will be stuck here in China til December this year!!!

to Sapph, Pres and Cleito!!! HAVE FUN GIRLS!!!!
      ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde View Post
        Torri did grace my home shores of Sydney and Melbourne back in 2005, november... The con was an absolute blast!!!!!! Torri is the sweetest person to have walked the planet!!!
        It was!! She was amazing and so so sweet. Plus I met some great people there

I wish i was going to Vancouver in March, but i will be stuck here in China til December this year!!!

to Sapph, Pres and Cleito!!! HAVE FUN GIRLS!!!!
        We will!! Thanks! We'll take lots of pcs for you all as well

I should have some news about The Ark in about 2 hours... And then caps about half an hour after

Lovebar made by natz099
        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

one question: you gotta tell me which software you use to make all those lovely signature pics!

bye
          yvi

sig by leelakin...thanks!

No Elizabeth, no Atlantis...save the series from TPTB!

Comment

Originally posted by Yvi View Post
            one question: you gotta tell me which software you use to make all those lovely signature pics!

bye
            yvi
            Photoshop, in my case...

Comment

bye
              yvi
              I use paint shop pro... but I just got Photoshop, so I'm learning in that. It's frustrating, all the shortcuts are different. I like my F12 as 'Save As'.

Yay! New episode today! Meep
              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

stupid question, but is any of this programs free- or shareware? i dont wanna buy that stuff just to have a little fun making pictures *G*

bye
                yvi

Comment

stupid question, but is any of this programs free- or shareware? i dont wanna buy that stuff just to have a little fun making pictures *G*

bye
                  yvi
                  The Gimp is a free program, it can do a lot of stuff similar to Photoshop...
                  Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

i have the gimp its quiet good once you figure out how to use it probably i still haven't figured every thing about it yet
                    here is a link to where you can get it yvi
                    http://www.gimp.org/

Comment

thanks, maybe i gonna try this one...cause i also want to make some pictures!

bye
                      yvi

Comment

Photoshop, and sometimes Illustrator if I'm aiming for something other than what I can do in PS.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

bye
                          yvi
                          I don't recall ever having paid to get Photoshop... *looks angelic*

Tonight's new SG-1 episode? Awesome. But I'll say no more here, this isn't the place. *makes Lizzie icons*

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                            I don't recall ever having paid to get Photoshop... *looks angelic*
                            Can I join your angelic group?
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Hahaha. Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Yeah... me too...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X