Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Galleria Haven Thread (Picture & Artwork heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM..I don't think I have...I LOVE THAT TEYLA IS MY WOMAN! can Camy snag it?
    sigpic

Comment

CKO- Nice Wallpaper! Nice pic choices and the way you blended them together is great!

Camy-The skylight WP is one of my favorites! The colors and star/sparkles are beautiful. I snagged it for my desktop when you posted it the last time! Still love it.
      Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

For 20 second art that new thread pic is certainly getting out alot.

The new site is john-teyla-convergence.net run by Sanssong and VB

Spec I'm really liking your new sig.

I love the stick fight scene.

More artwork! Camy and Doxy and CKO and Greytop and Fishy.

Camy When do we start on s2?

Bella - The Selected Reposts Collection.

Obvious Wall
        Spoiler:

And matching Wall.
        Spoiler:

Obvious (Hide and Seek)
        Spoiler:

Spanish Inquisition
        Spoiler:

The 'official' j/t picture.
        Spoiler:
        Last edited by bella; 16 June 2006, 03:31 AM.

Comment

you want more... okay.....

click on imgs for larger view

older one,

and i dont use PS either, i use Microsoft Picture it 9, premium edition, and as for the backrounds, i look on the net where i can get free backrounds ect, and if any of ya want more WPs PM me the links or the pics and I'll see what I can do... well seein as I have today off.. who knows what I'll do
          sigpic

Comment

Oooohhh, not just pretty pics and artwork, but much needed creative tips, too. Cool. Keep sharing, folks - I'm loving it all.
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana

Comment

hello...
              my first post here...*nervous*... So I'm Annie. I love Teyla and John and I love to post their pics...

Comment

Comment

Camy I'll PM you later, okay??

Comment

Comment

Annie, Maxbo, Spec....

thanks Spec...

OHHHH! CKO..you must do more...YOU MUST! how about something with a pic from Conversion...
                      Here's my wallpaper...
                      BIG!
                      Spoiler:
                      Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 09 July 2006, 11:11 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Camy I love that Conversion one. You can just see Teyla thinking about the kiss.

Hi Annie. Nice to see you here as well and Maxbo too.

Comment

Well all my creations are saved on my laptop (which I have not turned on since my finals ended) so I don't have anything to share right now..but Annie! I am loving your caps..where ever you go I'll be sure to follow so I can snurch!

Camy! That is a fabulous Conversion WP...just looking at the Teyla pose you chose makes me think she was floored by the events! I sure would be!

Hi Bella and Maxbo!

I think what we need is a picfic...any ideas for one!\

I have a wedding to attend later today so how about a picfic featuring John and Teyla getting ready for their wedding..bachelor party and all...with surprise guests...a wraith!

Comment

A Picfic...OH, I love it! but I don't have the time for one...anyone esle?

I do have a surprise though...I was going my CD's for season 1 cause I'm looking for a specific scene for my next wallpaper..and as I was watching the gift, scene by scene..I discovered this small feature..that is heavenly sent..cause it let's me see frame by frame..and guess what I found....

OH, YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS!
                            Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Okay, is it me or is she winking? and this is right before she sees John...LOL

The pics look the same but they are not..look at her mouth! one is slightly opened, while the other is more close.. I just made this into a J/T challenge!
                            Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 17 June 2006, 08:07 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi guys, i know most of you from other threads so *waves*. I just wanted to tell you that even if we don't share the same ship preferences i love your artwork, i've always liked looking at those pretty siggies and WPs you make. Well, that's all bye .

Comment

OH, LUZ..
                                don't leave...

I have the official welcome sign for you...

I'm so glad you wrote this, cause that is just one of the many things that I wanted this thread to do...bring all of us together admiring others wonderful Talents....and I'd support any other ship or non ship that does the same!
                                I've seen some fantastic work from other shippers and I can appreciate and recognize the others' wonderful work..I just hope that more get involved cause there are so many of them out there!

Thanks LUZ! please come again!

OH, and I just made the Teyla wink pic a challenge...so, let the fun BEGIN! CREATE something J/T with this pic..share it with us! You don't have to be a J/T shipper to participate on this....WOOOOHOOO!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X