Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Galleria Haven Thread (Picture & Artwork heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what he's looking at.

Dawn_zps70c1bf2f.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Heidemaedchen View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40053[/ATTACH]
      Fantastic! I love your art!

We know what he's looking at
      sigpic

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40053[/ATTACH]
        Thanks for posting your art work. This is lovely!
        sigpic
        Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Thanks to all of you for your comments. Making arts is a hobby of mine besides writing fics. The next two arts I'll post are cover arts for two of my fics I wrote a few years ago. They belong to the AU-series "The Detective and the CEO", and I am about to tranlate them from German to English.

Part I: Corpus Delicti (German: Der verflixte Fall des John Sheppard)

Corpusdelicti2.jpg

Part II: Vengeance (German: Und mein ist die Rache)

UndmeinistdieRache_Wallpaper.jpg

The series begins with the New Yorker Detective Teyla Emmagan and her Partner Detective Evan Lorne investigating against the rich and charming Wall Street-mogul John Sheppard, who is suspected to be the murderer of gallery owner Camille Wray.

As said, I'm about to translate the series.

Comment

Thanks to all of you for your comments. Making arts is a hobby of mine besides writing fics. The next two arts I'll post are cover arts for two of my fics I wrote a few years ago. They belong to the AU-series "The Detective and the CEO", and I am about to tranlate them from German to English.

Part I: Corpus Delicti (German: Der verflixte Fall des John Sheppard)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40060[/ATTACH]

Part II: Vengeance (German: Und mein ist die Rache)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40061[/ATTACH]

The series begins with the New Yorker Detective Teyla Emmagan and her Partner Detective Evan Lorne investigating against the rich and charming Wall Street-mogul John Sheppard, who is suspected to be the murderer of gallery owner Camille Wray.

As said, I'm about to translate the series.
            The covers look fantastic! Keep me posted for the translated version. I'd love to read them.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I just submitted my art for the challenge. I am so rusty after taking so much time off. I really need to get back into it and continue working on my blending.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh what wonderful works. Love the fanvid, DJsGirl, and the artwork also Heidemaedchen!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                    Oh, I love, love, LOVE her smile! And again: What is our lovely John looking at? Nice art!

Comment

It's almost Sunday here in Germany- this weekend is passing so fast. Fortunately we've got an offical holiday (Day of German Unity) next Friday so we're heading to a short week. Yay!

But actually I'm here to post some John and Teyla solo arts to sweeten your day. Just follow the links.

Teyla I

Not sure about the next one. Be warned, it contains flashes of naked skin!

Teyla II

I'm wondering about who she might be thinking of.

So, next: John.

I'm not sure if I posted the next one already.

John I

I really like that one. Because I think it's true. John II

He looks great whatever he is wearing- or not wearing. John III

The next one agrees with John Art No. II. Don't they look adorable together? John IV

Last but not least for those who missed Sheyla in these pictures, an art I made for one of my stories I'm about to translate in English. Currently my favorite. JT-Art
                      Last edited by Heidemaedchen; 27 September 2014, 10:59 PM.

Comment

So, to breathe new life into this thread I'll post two new manips and a cover art today. I hope you like it.

My newest manips:

WeekendTrip_zps15fbc6d0.jpg

BATSR_JT_zpsx2nmuxbx.jpg

My newest cover art:

AUVegas_zps9c4b8e42.jpg

It's the cover art for a series about Det. John Sheppard, who survives at the end of the episode "Vegas" and gets introduced to the Stargate Program. Along with his former love affair, M.D. Teyla Emmagan, he becomes a part of the Atlantis Expedition, which is under the command of Lt. Col. Samantha Carter and Doctor Daniel Jackson. It's a story about new adventures, new worlds, old liasons and surpressed feelings.
                        Currently only available in German.

Comment

Challenge 68

I want to give a big thank you to Dragongirl for hosting last week's challenge! [animal or non disney animation].

This weeks challenge is Spring....with a twist!
                          Spring, meaning flowers, sunshine, bunny rabbits, Easter, whatever "spring" means to you. The twist......you have to try or use something new, or that you don't like. That could be a new brush or font, make an icon, use pastels when you just cannot stand the sight of the color pink, whatever, just get outside of your box and do something different. If you are mentally stuck, and need a push, let me know and I will tell you what to do just like the mystery challenge we had a few weeks ago!
                          Be warned, you might not like it! <evil laugh>

entries due to me by noon your time, Monday March 23.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X