Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Galleria Haven Thread (Picture & Artwork heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali..I love your SIG! Wow! did you make that! LOVE IT!

and OH, yes...please post ALL of your favorite PICS...

I must say you have great taste..THAT IS MY FAVORITE TOO!

many see that scene as just not shippy..but hey, for me, A KISS IS A KISS and Teyla could have kicked his BEHIND and didn't ......so, she wasn't so adverse to it!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bella
      I promise more reposts on Fri. I'll have a go at the JTC request then as well, if you want.

For the record, I like this thread. It means I shouldn't have to wait so long for the Discuss thread to load :crosses fingers: and we can 'Wow that's fantastic' to our hearts content without interupting the discussions.
      YIPEE, my thoughts exactly..just don't stop going over there..or my head will ROLL! LOL
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
        Fishy..you must...they are truly wonderful!

Can you try that challenge for VB and Sannsong's site? I think your stuff is wonderful!..Bella should as well....
        Thanks. I'll see what I can do.

I also have to say that I like this thread because I think some of my pics got lost in all the discussion, and I didn't get much feedback for them. I kind of thought people didn't like them...

I'm still going to post to the other thread, but I like having a pic only place to enjoy.
        The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Okay...so maybe we should call ourselves the three musketeers! LOL...well maybe the four musketeers..cause Warrior likes it too....LOL!

Seriously....I'm telling you, I don't remember that conversion one...GREAT WORK!

Now, for my contribution...I'm going to post my work, or at least try to in order of episodes...So, here's one of my very first ever artwork from Rising part 2...
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Okay...so maybe we should call ourselves the three musketeers! LOL...well maybe the four musketeers..cause Warrior likes it too....LOL!

Seriously....I'm telling you, I don't remember that conversion one...GREAT WORK!

Now, for my contribution...I'm going to post my work, or at least try to in order of episodes...So, here's one of my very first ever artwork from Rising part 2...
            Spoiler:
            I don't mind being a musketeer... I don't really think we needed a separate place for the pics, but I'm glad we have it now... I just wish that the people who hate it so much could just decide personally to avoid it and not complain/push their views on others. If they're that upset, they never have to come to this little place and could have voiced complaints privately.

See, that's what I mean... People just didn't see them... And I made them for others to enjoy, too.

I'm glad I'll be seeing a lot of reposts... I couldn't possibly read all the pages on the other thread or wade through the back log on LJs, so if this hadn't started, I might never have seen them.

That said, I like the wall, Camy. The oval encloses them together... It's a nice effect.

Comment

I agree..but let's move on!

Well, AG made this nice invite for one of our parties a long time ago..but it has the rising scene which I LOVE!

I hope she joins us and posts her stuff here as well...

and I agree..I had no problem posting our stuff in the j/t thread....this was as a result of complaints and although there are other places where we can post our work like Convergence (which I hope everyone posts all their JT stuff) this is an alternative to help those who want to see pics and for those who don't!

Hey, Bella..I love your WELCOME TO OUR THREAD Poster...can I adopt it as our official welcoming poster...? I can post it and you too everytime we have a newbie!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
                *blushes* Thanks. I am so glad that you liked them.

Do you have specifics on what VB is looking for? I might be able to try, but I'd like to know a bit more about it first.

I am grateful for the clarification, too. I don't like how the debate over this issue seems to be getting ugly...
                Fishy, I just saw this..basically, VB wants a banner for the Convergence site with a pic of Atlantis and J/T in it...be as creative as you want..she wants some type of effect of layering I guess with the Atlantis pic and anything of J/T....does that help?
                sigpic

Comment

Fishy, I just saw this..basically, VB wants a banner for the Convergence site with a pic of Atlantis and J/T in it...be as creative as you want..she wants some type of effect of layering I guess with the Atlantis pic and anything of J/T....does that help?
                  It does... Hmm... a banner is a bit small for what I was thinking of, but I'll see what I come up with... I need a pic of Atlantis now... Must go search screencap sites...

Comment

Yay! Found the thread!

Love the pics, everyone.

:-)

Comment

DM...Fishyone..Allipeeps and Everyone else...

Now, here's some other stuff that I made...

This is from 38 minutes..
                      Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
                        It does... Hmm... a banner is a bit small for what I was thinking of, but I'll see what I come up with... I need a pic of Atlantis now... Must go search screencap sites...
                        No, no..sorry..Wallpaper! She wants a Wallpaper....
                        sigpic

Comment

Wallpaper it is, then...

Spoiler:

Comment

OH, MY GOODNESS....THIS IS GORGEOUS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Absolutely GORGEOUS! but I don't know if you should post it on the other thread since I don't think VB and Sanssong will see it...they are oppossed to this thread...actually, don't post it there..cause it will kill my entire point!

I leave it up to you!

OH, this is going in my desktop! and I"ve never added anything like this to my desktop cause hubby will think I"m nuts! which I am!
                            sigpic

Comment

Last ones for the night!

From Hide and Seek...

Spoiler:

I had also posted these challenges awhile back for the party maybe some of you can retry it again

I did this one awhile back..amateur work! if others decide to post here...I guarantee you, you will be WOWED!
                              sigpic

Comment

OH, MY GOODNESS....THIS IS GORGEOUS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Absolutely GORGEOUS! but I don't know if you should post it on the other thread since I don't think VB and Sanssong will see it...they are oppossed to this thread...actually, don't post it there..cause it will kill my entire point!

I leave it up to you!

OH, this is going in my desktop! and I"ve never added anything like this to my desktop cause hubby will think I"m nuts! which I am!
                                Thank you.

Well, by the time I saw this post, I had already kind of ruined your point... Sorry...

Thanks for the compliment... Wow... I made the first J/T wall to go on your desktop.

Comment

Working...
                                X