Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Galleria Haven Thread (Picture & Artwork heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no prob...night! I'm done for tonight! I do hope others join in...hey
    what do you think about this new I"m thinking of changing it...

Bella like Heaven...hmmm..i'm a bit partial about it...but how about The John/Teyla Galleria...LOL
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
      no prob...night! I'm done for tonight! I do hope others join in...hey
      what do you think about this new I"m thinking of changing it...

Bella like Heaven...hmmm..i'm a bit partial about it...but how about The John/Teyla Galleria...LOL
      I think the Galleria kind of sums it up...
      The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Really? Cool...now let me see if I can change it!

Okay, I couldn't change it, but Tame did..thanks TAME!

Bella.....I didn't use heaven, but I hope you like HAVEN...and GALLERIA!
        Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 14 June 2006, 09:11 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

I am not a shipper but I love this pic so I because of the storm but I thought I'd share it with you guy/gals.

Yes, you may snurch without asking.

Comment

Hi Alliepeeps and Greytop. Nice to see you here.

Camy I like the effects on the Hide and Seek wall and the sparkly 38mins one. how do you do them?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
              I am not a shipper but I love this pic so I because of the storm but I thought I'd share it with you guy/gals.

Thanks for visiting and posting that lovely pic, greytop. Come by as often as you like.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33...hep/Shep64.jpg

GREYTOP! This is absolutely GORGEOUS! LOVE IT!

Thank you! Please make more! AWESOME and....

Bella, I'll share laterz..have to go!
                sigpic

Comment

I did do one of the skylight! here it is..it's huge!

I made it smaller..it was too big!
                  Spoiler:
                  Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 15 June 2006, 09:09 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                    Ali..I love your SIG! Wow! did you make that! LOVE IT!

and OH, yes...please post ALL of your favorite PICS...

I must say you have great taste..THAT IS MY FAVORITE TOO!

many see that scene as just not shippy..but hey, for me, A KISS IS A KISS and Teyla could have kicked his BEHIND and didn't ......so, she wasn't so adverse to it!
                    Hiya again.

Wowzers. Glad you like my siggy - I'm so in love with it and immensely proud! You guys put me to shame with your awesome artworks.. I'm not too great at that kind of thing (partly because I have Adobe Photoshop Elements and I find it an absolute un-user-friendly bear of a programme and very difficult to work out how to do what you want to do) but the promo photos were SO darn hawt that I just had to have a go and I'm pretty pleased with the results. Plus I get to gaze at that lovely pic every time I post!

Thanks for welcoming me to the thread... I shall have to see what other good caps I have laying about the place to share...

Oooh, here's some faves - I *adore* this scene, it is absolutely one of the hottest things ever and I have watched it so many times!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

OH, thanks for the compliments...Yeah, I have PhotoShop as well..I"ve spent so much money on these programs it's not even funny!

I do love to take pictures of the kids and now my new puppy so it's not in vain...but Photoshop is a nightmare for me! I can't for the life of me figure it out! I need very user friendly stuff...

that's why it amazes me to see the FANTASTIC stuff that others make! I"m like, I don't even know how to browse in Photoshop! LOL!

And Ali, those caps have to be some of my favorite too...so clear that flirtation thing going on in there....thanks for posting them...I've done some artwork with some of those pics as well...here's one that is one of my favorite and others liked it as well....
                      HoTZone! I started an ABC J/T Wallpaper thing going on and this was the letter B..I think?

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

ohhh new dibs... shiny, our own thread for WPs ect,

one of my WPs enjoy

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

CKO..WOW! that is wonderful! I always have a hard time when the colors don't mix..but you guys make it look so easy!
                          and....

here's my letter G..I think..jeepers..I should really post these in order...
                          I think this is the last one of the Alphabet that I did...I have to say, I love the Hot Zone pics and the Conversion pics the most..it seems like most of my work is from those two episodes...I wonder why? LOL
                          Thanks for posting your AWESOME WORK! More please! And for those of you who don't know this..there is a new J/T site....I'll get the link...but it's Convergence..and I hope that ALL of you post your work there as well...My understanding is that it's a do it yourself kind of thing....Sannsong and VB are working very hard to make that site a common ground for all J/T shippers..WHIPEE!

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Beautiful artwork everyone! Some nice shippy moments in the caps. I'm glad more people have shared their J/T moments and art with us.

Comment

So, here's another artwork!
                              This one is from pics from Suspicion!

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello all! Love the pics. Fishy the tower wp was gorgeous.

Thought I'd post a few of mine. You've all seen them, I think.

Banners:
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X