This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Just thought you guys would appreciate the irony. I took a "Which Star Fleet Captain Are You" quiz on Quizilla and guess you I got?

Forget Carter, Forget Shep, Forget Daniel or Jack or Teal'c...... I am Captain Kirk.

Here it is, in case you're curious.
    I'm captain Kirk too!!! I liked him, but Spock was my favourite...

18% of all people taking the test got Kirk as result, what does that tell of us?
    S.T.A.K.S. if you think kirking stinks...

Jackson: Earth minutes?
    Mitchell: Yeah, I've always wanted to say that.
    Vala: Well, now you have.

Image hosted by RandomImage.net

Member of Ben Hiney Club, Happy Trails Club and The Amazing Arm Appreciation Association Dex's Devil

Comment

I got Janeway....

I kinda liked her anyway how did so many of you become Kirk, or is it just the catch all category.

Funny TJ, I never thought of you as Captain Kirk, but then, I never thought of myself and Janeway either... oh well, it could be worse.
      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

There were incriminating questions like past lovers. I mean, I've calmed down and changed a lot, but in the past...... Plus I am a bit wacko, and things like the question about alcohol.... of COURSE I'd replicate more. Who wouldn't?
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Me, call me sheltered but it's just not something I cared for... on top of that, doesn't the replicator make real stuff anyway... I also have only one (if you can call it that) past lovers, so that's probably why.
          Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

There were incriminating questions like past lovers. I mean, I've calmed down and changed a lot, but in the past...... Plus I am a bit wacko, and things like the question about alcohol.... of COURSE I'd replicate more. Who wouldn't?
            I'd throw heck of a party... And I wouldn't say no if someone was I interested in would be interested in me...

Member of Ben Hiney Club, Happy Trails Club and The Amazing Arm Appreciation Association Dex's Devil

Comment

I decided to join this thread since I'm against all that Kirk-ing in Stargate.
              I still don't understand why writers want their characters to be the new Captain Kirk.

Comment

Slow in here... No kirking in the epps right now or..? Well I've given my two cents worth so I might not say anything more...

Nah, have to give my opinion on Collateral Damage...

OK, it might have been kirking BUT it did fit in the story, unlike other kirking moments (the Tower). But thats only IMO. What do YOU think?

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                  Me, call me sheltered but it's just not something I cared for... on top of that, doesn't the replicator make real stuff anyway... I also have only one (if you can call it that) past lovers, so that's probably why.
                  Most things yeah, but not alcohol, because of drinking on duty issues.

WELCOME VICKY

Comment

Originally posted by Wildrat
                    Slow in here... No kirking in the epps right now or..? Well I've given my two cents worth so I might not say anything more...

Nah, have to give my opinion on Collateral Damage...

OK, it might have been kirking BUT it did fit in the story, unlike other kirking moments (the Tower). But thats only IMO. What do YOU think?
                    The things that bother me with Collateral Damage were more to do with out of character behaviour and scenarios surrounding the Kirking, such as
                    Spoiler:
                    drinking on duty and leaving without telling the teammaters
                    . I don't like the CotW thing, but it served it's purpose.

As for Staks being slow, there's a kirking debate about Sam going on in Samanda, I'll find the relevant posts and post here later.

Comment

As for Staks being slow, there's a kirking debate about Sam going on in Samanda, I'll find the relevant posts and post here later.
                      Maybe people have seen the light
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                        Well... someone reckons Sam is Kirk and that it's a cool thing. Causing a bit of a tizz.

Comment

Well... someone reckons Sam is Kirk and that it's a cool thing. Causing a bit of a tizz.
                          These are the voyages off the U.S.S. Samanda
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

These are the voyages off the U.S.S. Samanda
                            I believe it was the X69 the US Compromise, according to the fic.

Comment

Wanna tell me you saw the light? I always thought you wanted to be like Kirk, too, Cpt of the USS Voyeur.
                              No, honestly Q, anti Kirk/pro Spock or the other way round?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                                Wanna tell me you saw the light? I always thought you wanted to be like Kirk, too, Cpt of the USS Voyeur.
                                No, honestly Q, anti Kirk/pro Spock or the other way round?
                                Wow. Perhaps he has seen the light of the STAKS wisdom. After all, self-confessed genius McKay is our founding member.

Comment

Working...
                                X