Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont like seeing the characters used like that at all!!!!!!
    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
      I can see the headlines in the local paper: CARTER CURSE STRIKES AGAIN
      ROFL! Yeah, I can see it as well...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        If we keep it on the first page, that shows the popularity in itself. Though, I s'pose I could edit the first page to make a list of names.
        I think a list would be a good...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I'll sort it next time on Gateworld. My meds have kicked in and I need to go to sleep. Night Guys xxx
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

If we keep it on the first page, that shows the popularity in itself. Though, I s'pose I could edit the first page to make a list of names.
            There is so much to say on this issue that this thread will not only stay on the first page, but also on top of it.

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
              ROFL! Yeah, I can see it as well...
              me too!!!!
              ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

I don't think Jack's Kirking around was as bad as it could of been. The only time it REALLY bothered me was in BC and 100D. No others come to mind.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                  Why do TPTB do the Kirk thing so often with Sheppard? Is it because he relies on his charm so much or something else?
                  I think part of is because romantic flings are popular. We might be annoyed with it in here, but it sells, so to speak. People like seeing hot women making out with hot guys. It's sex appeal. And as others have mentioned, it's insulting to the guest stars who seem destined to be remebered primarily for a hot kiss rather than a thought provoking and interesting story.

Not everyone enjoys it, but many do. Sheppard is the hero. Look at films and literature across time. The handsome hero always seems to have romantic entanglements. Sure, romance is part of life, but it's frustrating when it so often becomes the focus.

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                    I don't think Jack's Kirking around was as bad as it could of been. The only time it REALLY bothered me was in BC and 100D. No others come to mind.
                    You're right, it wasn't as annoying as it could have been. Brief Candle was reckless, whereas A Hundred Days was just weird as some people thought what's her face could have been pregnant in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
                      You're right, it wasn't as annoying as it could have been. Brief Candle was reckless, whereas A Hundred Days was just weird as some people thought what's her face could have been pregnant in the end.
                      Yeah, nothing like throwing in an "Oh, by the way, he could possibly have another child but let's never ever mention that again."

~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                      The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Daniel was the real Kirk which doesn't seem to fit since he was married till season 3.

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah, the original.

You're all signed on the first pages as members / supporters of S.T.A.K.S!

Thank You
                          Good Night

P.S It seems in 650 something posts, I may have actually changed Gateworld for the better. Or at least made a worthwhile contribution.
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Well all people who post on the thread might not be a supporter.

Spoiler:

Comment

Lexxa Jayde don't feel bad! I'm permanently in a silly mood.

Squeeeeeeeees all round.

BTW: Sam has had an AWFUL lot of one-two ep stands. It's just that hers tend to die, rather than her just dumping them. And not quite as condensed as Shep, who's probably had as many as SG1 altogether in the space of a season.
                              yeah, but only with Joe - to whom she was married, and pete to whom she got engaged, did we have canon 'evidence' of her having carnal knowledge of the guys.

on the other hand, jack shagged kynthia, laira, daniel shagged shyla and kira (although to be fair, those were pretty implied, we never 'saw' anything, and teal'c shagged shonac and krista

yet sam has been tagged a slut for going after all those guys but with the boys???? it's ok for them to have a little carnal knowledge of the alien bombshell of the week
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                yet sam has been tagged a slut for going after all those guys but with the boys???? it's ok for them to have a little carnal knowledge of the alien bombshell of the week
                                You know how it is when a woman is Kirking. I think Carter has been relatively tame in comparison with Daniel or Sheppard.

Comment

Working...
                                X