X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erised
    replied
    Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Well, there's been no hints of kirking in the spoilers I've seen so far, but whether that means there will be or not is another matter. There's a good chance that TPTB just feel it's a part of the formula now so there's no need to include it in the spoilers.
    Really? Which spoilers? I don't remember reading anything about kirking in season 3.

Leave a comment:

• Easter Lily
    replied
    Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Well, there's been no hints of kirking in the spoilers I've seen so far, but whether that means there will be or not is another matter. There's a good chance that TPTB just feel it's a part of the formula now so there's no need to include it in the spoilers.
    Dear Lord... I hope not...
    This is one formula that will blow up in their faces. It has been experiment gone wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Tracy Jane
    replied
    Originally posted by lissa1000
    I've been avoiding spoilers, has there been any hint of Kirk or has Kirk been put to sleep?

Leave a comment:

• Major Zoidberg
    replied
    *loads gun* we'll see

Leave a comment:

• lissa1000
    replied
    I've been avoiding spoilers, has there been any hint of Kirk or has Kirk been put to sleep?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X