Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
    Yeah that much I remember. We are talking about Rodney.
    Yes we are!

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
    He probably didn't say it to her face because he knew that if he did, he'd have been toast.
    And just a wee bit crispy!!
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

I'm posting this in chunks on ff.net starting today...it will be up completely (and on LJ--with some kind of art) next Tuesday...but finally, FINALLY, my Big Bang fic is done...

I put it in my author's notes, but seriously, thank you guys for helping me throughout the story. Your responses is what pushed me to not throw away the entire story, so thank you, thank you, thank you!

Emerging
      Summary: Major Teyla Emmagan makes the biggest decision of her life: to join the Atlantis expedition. AU, obviously...
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I got hardwired to watch, I got it by um....the unspeakable way. I haven't had time to watch it yet though. I've barely had time to catch up on all my threads the last week Hopefully things will start to settle down soon

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        I'm posting this in chunks on ff.net starting today...it will be up completely (and on LJ--with some kind of art) next Tuesday...but finally, FINALLY, my Big Bang fic is done...

I put it in my author's notes, but seriously, thank you guys for helping me throughout the story. Your responses is what pushed me to not throw away the entire story, so thank you, thank you, thank you!

Emerging
        Summary: Major Teyla Emmagan makes the biggest decision of her life: to join the Atlantis expedition. AU, obviously...
        Cool, I'll read it when I have more time.
        sigpic

Comment

Definitely. Totally agree.

Those scenes are hilarious. And you're right the expressions Teyla has during the bar scene in Reunion are hilarious. I love her expression after Ronon is hugging his long lost pals from Sateda. Just hilarious.

He probably didn't say it to her face because he knew that if he did, he'd have been toast.
          Yeah. And I also like the scene were she rolled her eyes in Travelers. And this scene in Vengeance, between her and Rodney was amusing too....

: It is amazing how much work he’s been able to get done in such a short amount of time. He’s quite the industrious little fella ... or Wraith ... or ... whatever. What does he looks like now? I mean, is he, is he full-on Wraith again?

: Not quite. There are still human characteristics present in him. No doubt it’s why I was confused when I first felt his presence.

: You’d think that the human side of him would temper his aggression a bit.

: Yes -- because we humans aren’t aggressive at all.

: Well, certainly less aggressive than, uh ... (Rodney looks up and rolls his eyes.) Oh, sarcasm. Yeah. Nice.

Teyla does know how to handle Rodney.

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          Yes we are!

And just a wee bit crispy!!
          Yes, or just burnt toast.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

Emerging
          Glad you finish it Yappi! Weekend reading for sure.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          I got hardwired to watch, I got it by um....the unspeakable way. I haven't had time to watch it yet though. I've barely had time to catch up on all my threads the last week Hopefully things will start to settle down soon

Cool, I'll read it when I have more time.
          Cool, let us know. And hi stranger.

Oh came across a video of Rachel and her younger sister...some of you may have seen it before, but this was my first time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-kyW...eature=related
          Last edited by Hope24; 03 December 2009, 05:28 PM.
          sigpic
          Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
          Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
          WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Oh came across a video of Rachel and her younger sister...some of you may have seen it before, but this was my first time...

I will And hi. It's been a mad week, between my gran being ill and my mums cousin (the one whose paralysed) ending up in hospital, we thought it was a stroke but it wasn't. Apparently it's her illness that made her ill but she seems to be a bit better now. My mum is in a lot of pain with her shoulder, gristle apparently. So I've been helping to make sure my gran is okay and that she's eating enough. And now my job is in a bit of a perilous position. Oh boy it's been a bad year. I can't wait to see the back of this year Oh and I was changing my internet provider. Lets just say I've barely had time to catch my breath

Awesome, I've never seen that before She's very talented too, talented family
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah. And I also like the scene were she rolled her eyes in Travelers. And this scene in Vengeance, between her and Rodney was amusing too....

: It is amazing how much work he’s been able to get done in such a short amount of time. He’s quite the industrious little fella ... or Wraith ... or ... whatever. What does he looks like now? I mean, is he, is he full-on Wraith again?

: Not quite. There are still human characteristics present in him. No doubt it’s why I was confused when I first felt his presence.

: Well, certainly less aggressive than, uh ... (Rodney looks up and rolls his eyes.) Oh, sarcasm. Yeah. Nice.

Yes, or just burnt toast.

Glad you finish it Yappi! Weekend reading for sure.

Maybe it's good that Teyla didn't hurt Rodney......

Comment

That bit is hilarious.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

I call for more Rodney/Teyla scenes!!

Comment

More Rodney/Teyla scenes would have been very nice.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      I will And hi. It's been a mad week, between my gran being ill and my mums cousin (the one whose paralysed) ending up in hospital, we thought it was a stroke but it wasn't. Apparently it's her illness that made her ill but she seems to be a bit better now. My mum is in a lot of pain with her shoulder, gristle apparently. So I've been helping to make sure my gran is okay and that she's eating enough. And now my job is in a bit of a perilous position. Oh boy it's been a bad year. I can't wait to see the back of this year Oh and I was changing my internet provider. Lets just say I've barely had time to catch my breath

Awesome, I've never seen that before She's very talented too, talented family
                      Cool. Ninja, I’m so sorry to hear about your family and your job. It has been a trying year for your family. First, your family that was inured in that accident and now this. I do hope every one gets better. I thought you did that earlier this year? I know what you mean. Yeah, my year had its shares of bad moments…too. Hang it there girl!

Maybe it's good that Teyla didn't hurt Rodney......
                      Maybe...

That bit is hilarious.

I call for more Rodney/Teyla scenes!!
                      Alright...

This is more of a team moment...but I really enjoyed this exchange.

DEX: What are we doin'?!

McKAY: Exploring the Pegasus galaxy -- it's what we do.

DEX: You know what I meant.

TEYLA: There certainly doesn't appear to be anything here that would help in our fight against the Wraith or the Replicators.

McKAY: Come on! You guys kill me! Planets are huge, you know!

DEX: Yeah, and usually you're the one complaining.

TEYLA: Yes -- this enthusiasm is most unlike you, Rodney.

McKAY: I'm turning over a new leaf.

SHEPPARD: We did the standard fly-over in the Jumper, scanning for life signs -- nothing.

McKAY: You can't fly around for ten minutes and decide there's nothing here!

SHEPPARD: Huh -- yes, I can.

(Rodney's Ancient doohickey beeps.)

McKAY: I'm getting strange energy readings.

DEX: Yeah? From where?

McKAY: I can't pinpoint the source. The jungle's pretty thick, though -- it could be hiding just about anything.

SHEPPARD: I don't know. It's almost as if somebody in a warm, cosy room typing onto their computer sent us here for their own amusement.

McKAY: You don't really think Zelenka would do that?

DEX (grimly): If he did, he's gonna be sorry.

McKAY: Look, do you have any idea how many Gate addresses there are in the Ancient database that have no accompanying description?

SHEPPARD: Forty-two.

McKAY: No, I think it's a little more than that. Look, I don't really remember. That's not the point. Nothing -- no information at all. I say that has to mean something.

SHEPPARD: Maybe it means there's nothing worth writing about on those planets.

McKAY: Or there is, but the Ancients are trying to hide it.

SHEPPARD: From themselves?

McKAY: A lot of time has passed since the Ancients were around. You know, things change -- maybe there's something here they didn't know about.

TEYLA: You have a bet riding on this, don't you?

McKAY (trying to sound innocent): What makes you say that?

(John steps over a fallen tree trunk and promptly steps into something soft and squidgy. He sighs angrily.)

SHEPPARD: All right. That's it!

Teyla knows...

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                      More Rodney/Teyla scenes would have been very nice.
                      Yes, it would have nice...and yet the TPTB almost ruined for me in season five.
                      sigpic
                      Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                      Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                      WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

I think that's also one of the only times in the series that Teyla used a contraction, instead of saying "do you not?"
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

For those of you interested, I'm hosting a John and Teyla Secret Elf Exchange in Beya, a John and Teyla Livejournal Archive Community.

It should be really fun. And it promises to have many fanarts, vids and fics. So, come and join the fun and come see and admire all the pretties even if you aren't a JT shipper.

Here is the first present. You can leave an anonymous comment.

First Present Wave is On its WAY!!! Present number 1 has been posted and the rest will come periodically throughout the day. ENJOY! and leave comments!

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/179309.html
                          sigpic

Comment

Cool. Ninja, I’m so sorry to hear about your family and your job. It has been a trying year for your family. First, your family that was inured in that accident and now this. I do hope every one gets better. I thought you did that earlier this year? I know what you mean. Yeah, my year had its shares of bad moments…too. Hang it there girl!
                            Yes it has, I don't think it's been a particularly good year for most folks Everyone we've met can't wait to see the back of this year It was August last year I changed it I loved madasafish but it was just too dear for me.

Alright...

This is more of a team moment...but I really enjoyed this exchange.

DEX: What are we doin'?!

McKAY: Exploring the Pegasus galaxy -- it's what we do.

DEX: You know what I meant.

TEYLA: There certainly doesn't appear to be anything here that would help in our fight against the Wraith or the Replicators.

McKAY: Come on! You guys kill me! Planets are huge, you know!

DEX: Yeah, and usually you're the one complaining.

TEYLA: Yes -- this enthusiasm is most unlike you, Rodney.

McKAY: I'm turning over a new leaf.

SHEPPARD: We did the standard fly-over in the Jumper, scanning for life signs -- nothing.

McKAY: You can't fly around for ten minutes and decide there's nothing here!

SHEPPARD: Huh -- yes, I can.

(Rodney's Ancient doohickey beeps.)

McKAY: I'm getting strange energy readings.

DEX: Yeah? From where?

McKAY: I can't pinpoint the source. The jungle's pretty thick, though -- it could be hiding just about anything.

SHEPPARD: I don't know. It's almost as if somebody in a warm, cosy room typing onto their computer sent us here for their own amusement.

McKAY: You don't really think Zelenka would do that?

DEX (grimly): If he did, he's gonna be sorry.

McKAY: Look, do you have any idea how many Gate addresses there are in the Ancient database that have no accompanying description?

SHEPPARD: Forty-two.

McKAY: No, I think it's a little more than that. Look, I don't really remember. That's not the point. Nothing -- no information at all. I say that has to mean something.

SHEPPARD: Maybe it means there's nothing worth writing about on those planets.

McKAY: Or there is, but the Ancients are trying to hide it.

SHEPPARD: From themselves?

McKAY: A lot of time has passed since the Ancients were around. You know, things change -- maybe there's something here they didn't know about.

(John steps over a fallen tree trunk and promptly steps into something soft and squidgy. He sighs angrily.)

SHEPPARD: All right. That's it!

Teyla knows...

Yes, it would have nice...and yet the TPTB almost ruined for me in season five.
                            It's a pity Rodney didn't fall down a really big hole to never be seen from again

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                            For those of you interested, I'm hosting a John and Teyla Secret Elf Exchange in Beya, a John and Teyla Livejournal Archive Community.

It should be really fun. And it promises to have many fanarts, vids and fics. So, come and join the fun and come see and admire all the pretties even if you aren't a JT shipper.

Here is the first present. You can leave an anonymous comment.

First Present Wave is On its WAY!!! Present number 1 has been posted and the rest will come periodically throughout the day. ENJOY! and leave comments!

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/179309.html
                            Ooh very nice indeed Camy
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Linda. You aren't hanging out in the JT threads anymore? How come?

Okay, I'm extremely pleased with the outcome of the first wave of presents in Beya. It will happen again starting on December 12-13.

14 Presents all together!! WOHOOOOOO!!!!! And more to come!!!!

For your convenience, here's the Masterlist for the first wave of presents. Go and check them out. Lots of goodies!!! And don't forget to kindly leave a comment. You can post an anonymous comment.

Enjoy!
                              http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/182984.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                                Thanks Linda. You aren't hanging out in the JT threads anymore? How come?

Okay, I'm extremely pleased with the outcome of the first wave of presents in Beya. It will happen again starting on December 12-13.

14 Presents all together!! WOHOOOOOO!!!!! And more to come!!!!

For your convenience, here's the Masterlist for the first wave of presents. Go and check them out. Lots of goodies!!! And don't forget to kindly leave a comment. You can post an anonymous comment.

Enjoy!
                                http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/182984.html
                                It was making me sad and depressed and angry so I decided to take a long sabbatical from SGA. S5 ruined the whole show for me and JT became possibly irreversibly damaged in the process

*wanders off to check out the goodies*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X