Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    365



    Okay, your turn guys!!! We are so close!! WHIPPEEEE!
    sigpic

    Comment


      I'll see what I can finds later when I'm sitting in a more comfortable posiyon
      sigpic

      Comment


        366 -376
        Spoiler:






















        *cough* does anyone notice almost all my caps don't have Rodney in them *cough*

        sigpic

        Comment


          377 - 382
          Spoiler:









          Yes Teyla, you stay here and babysit Atlantis AGAIN while us boys go off and be heroes again Does someone look pissed or is it just me



          sigpic

          Comment


            I actually liked the idea that Teyla ran Atlantis while they were gone and that they trusted her to do so. That wasn't the problem for me. The problem lied in that we never saw any more of her after that. They should have had a plot b showing Teyla actually LEADING the city.

            Just like that one scene in I think it was NML where she got to do her first Wraith Ship drive. I would have LOVED to have seen her actually go through all of that on-screen, not for it to have been mentioned!
            sigpic

            Comment


              Oh no, sorry... the show is about McKay and Sheppard. Not about Atlantis or the team.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

              Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

              Comment


                Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                I actually liked the idea that Teyla ran Atlantis while they were gone and that they trusted her to do so. That wasn't the problem for me. The problem lied in that we never saw any more of her after that. They should have had a plot b showing Teyla actually LEADING the city.

                Just like that one scene in I think it was NML where she got to do her first Wraith Ship drive. I would have LOVED to have seen her actually go through all of that on-screen, not for it to have been mentioned!
                It's only Teyla, who cares about seeing that on screen. We all want to see the wonderful adventures of Rodney and his wonderful love life

                We should have had something like Trinity? I think it was. Even though Ronon/Teyla wasn't part of the A plot, they had their own plot to get involved in. Something like that for Teyla when she was left to babysit might have sat better with me.

                It really annoyed the crap outta me when I saw Teyla being left behind to babysit the city, never to be seen again for the rest of the ep. IMO it was ust an excuse for TPTB to dump her in the corner out the road so they didn't have to worry about writing for her.

                I have issues with this, does it show?

                Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Oh no, sorry... the show is about McKay and Sheppard. Not about Atlantis or the team.
                Atlantis? The Team? What are they then?
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Sad, but certainly enough proof there to support your words. And Teyla would have ROCKED!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                    Sad, but certainly enough proof there to support your words. And Teyla would have ROCKED!
                    Did I tell you how much I HATE being right

                    Teyla always ROCKS
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Yeah, me too.

                      It's like when we found out that Rachel was pregnant, I knew that Teyla's role would not be done with justice. And I was so right but I wanted to be so wrong.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                        Yeah, me too.

                        It's like when we found out that Rachel was pregnant, I knew that Teyla's role would not be done with justice. And I was so right but I wanted to be so wrong.
                        Yeah I know what you mean. It's like you know what's gonna happen, but you try and convince yourself otherwise.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                          Yeah, me too.

                          It's like when we found out that Rachel was pregnant, I knew that Teyla's role would not be done with justice. And I was so right but I wanted to be so wrong.

                          But they didnt really end up doing justice to most of the characters unfortunately... it was like they didnt really care about most of their characters...
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            True, Blue.

                            But at least the others, besides Ronon, got more screen time and a more justifiable plots.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Okay back to happy thoughts

                              383 - 392
                              Spoiler:



                              This wasn't the best of eps but this scene was quiote funny

















                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                                True, Blue.

                                But at least the others, besides Ronon, got more screen time and a more justifiable plots.
                                I don't John did either...and eventhough Rodney got the most .. I can't say I enjoyed any of his plotlines..

                                But at least we have fanfic.. and the upcoming books to look forward to.. I think Teyla's character will get plenty to do..
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X