No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um asgard are you feeling ok *fels asgards forehead* hmmm you do seem kinda hot....Teyla and Rodney....Um ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Awesome btw Albino..You so know it's Shep
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Um asgard are you feeling ok *fels asgards forehead* hmmm you do seem kinda hot....Teyla and Rodney....Um ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
      Hey, it's better than Teyla/Kanaan. But then again anything is better than Teyla/Kanaan.

Spoiler:
      Not, of course, that that's the actors' fault. Rachel and the Davids, Joe F., Jason, and co. have been working together for five years now whereas Sabouingi is The New Guy. So it's natural that Rachel's happy familiarity with everyone else would make working across from New Guy look flat in comparison. There's also the fact that while Kanaan was gone the writers had Teyla speak of her worry about her son not having a father but other than one dream-sequence we never heard her voice worry for Kanaan himself... which kinda made me think Torren was something of a surprise of the shotgun kind.

That, of course, is entirely my opinion.

Still, Rachel was awesome during the indecision scenes -- even though the writers never mentioned it, Rachel managed to convey the idea that the losses of Torren Sr., Tagan, and Charan still affected her. The scene in "The Deadalus Variations" with Ronon was pure gold.

/Rachelsquee

Sorry. I do go on. ^^;;

DragonLady
      "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Thankie!!!

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
        Radek!

Seriously, cute Stitchification. ^^

DragonLady

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        THAT IS FREAKING ADORABLE!!! Oh, you sooooo have to do this with Sheppard...You sooo have to and I so want it!
        already did Sheppard (or should I say Stitchard????)
        Version 1
        Spoiler:

Version 2
        Spoiler:

and then I did Ronon as well (but he's already up for a re-do!!)
        Spoiler:

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        AAAAWWW!! That is cute!

That would be Kate... who else?

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
        So we have Radek, Kate, Sheppard
        I take the bet and put McKay (I like them together lol )
        You may or may not be correct. But if she say, were to kiss him, what would he have done to deserve that???

But other than that, the only thing I am saying is.......
        Spoiler:
        IT'S
        Spoiler:
        NOT
        Spoiler:
        KANNAN!!!!!!!
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

You just dropped several places down on the friendslist.
          *starts crying*

Spoiler:
          Just kidding of course
          Spoiler:
          I'm glad your kidding Horus i hope i don't ever do anything to damage our friendship as i...i consider you one of my closest friends on this forum.

I had some more posts quoted but they somehow disappeared anyway

Linda - i just wanted to say thanks it's great to know I'm still welcome here. *hugs*

AlbinoMonkeyC - Love the drawing it's awesome great job.

I think that's all the posts i wanted to reply to.

Comment

Hey, it's better than Teyla/Kanaan. But then again anything is better than Teyla/Kanaan.

Spoiler:
            Not, of course, that that's the actors' fault. Rachel and the Davids, Joe F., Jason, and co. have been working together for five years now whereas Sabouingi is The New Guy. So it's natural that Rachel's happy familiarity with everyone else would make working across from New Guy look flat in comparison. There's also the fact that while Kanaan was gone the writers had Teyla speak of her worry about her son not having a father but other than one dream-sequence we never heard her voice worry for Kanaan himself... which kinda made me think Torren was something of a surprise of the shotgun kind.

Still, Rachel was awesome during the indecision scenes -- even though the writers never mentioned it, Rachel managed to convey the idea that the losses of Torren Sr., Tagan, and Charan still affected her. The scene in "The Deadalus Variations" with Ronon was pure gold.

/Rachelsquee

Sorry. I do go on. ^^;;

DragonLady
            Oh most definately....There's one problem with the whole Teyla/Kanaan thing
            Spoiler:
            NO CHEMISTRY WHATSOEVER

Yeah everytime she said anything it was always the father of my child or later it was Torren she referred to..Never Kanaan...hmm intersting..

Yeah i think their deaths still affect her but she learns to live with it...I think Charans death was the harest one for her to deal with....I know we didn't see when her mother and father died but Charin was there all her life and when she died i think Teyla felt so alone at that point...Even though she had her people and the people from earth how can anyone replace someone who was almost like a grandmother to her.....Poor Teyla....You can feel the hurt she feels!

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
            *starts crying*

Spoiler:
            I'm glad your kidding Horus i hope i don't ever do anything to damage our friendship as i...i consider you one of my closest friends on this forum.

Linda - i just wanted to say thanks it's great to know I'm still welcome here. *hugs*

Of course your always welcome WL We're not all gonna like the same things
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              Aw! *gives Lordy a huge lemming-hug*
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Aw! *gives Lordy a huge lemming-hug*
                Watch out,she's got flees
                sigpic

Comment

Watch out,she's got flees
                  Kate gave me an anti-flee bath... I feel little like a drowned lemming now though.

Comment

Kate gave me an anti-flee bath... I feel little like a drowned lemming now though.
                    YOUCH....You look like a drowned rat now?
                    sigpic

Comment

YOUCH....You look like a drowned rat now?
                      I do... I look ridiculous.

Comment

I do... I look ridiculous.
                        Well you snuggle up at a nice cosy fire and get all dried out then
                        sigpic

Comment

Well you snuggle up at a nice cosy fire and get all dried out then
                          Exactly what I'm doing right now...though the fire is an artificial one, courtesy of Zelenka.

Comment

The queen
                            Spoiler:
                            Was Teyla awesome or what...My new favourite ep The Teyla/Todd scenes were great,they played off each other so well....She was heistant at first but she really came into her own being a wraith....Ooh i loved it when she ordered them to fire on the other hive ship...

And the one thing i loved the most....She didn't need the boys coming in on their white horses to rescue her for once She in turn had to save them

And i didn't mind Keller in this ep...She done what she was supposed to do for the most part...Play a doctor...Now why can't they write her like this all the time instead of this McKeller and whining crap...I could get used to this Keller...

So all in all i loved this episode....Best yet!

Now this performance from Rachel so deserves a gemini award
                            sigpic

Comment

Hieverybody !

Spoiler:

/Rachelsquee

Sorry. I do go on. ^^;;

DragonLady
                              so true
                              *starts crying*

Spoiler:

Hi WL HUGS
                              The queen
                              Spoiler:
                              Was Teyla awesome or what...My new favourite ep The Teyla/Todd scenes were great,they played off each other so well....She was heistant at first but she really came into her own being a wraith....Ooh i loved it when she ordered them to fire on the other hive ship...

And the one thing i loved the most....She didn't need the boys coming in on their white horses to rescue her for once She in turn had to save them

And i didn't mind Keller in this ep...She done what she was supposed to do for the most part...Play a doctor...Now why can't they write her like this all the time instead of this McKeller and whining crap...I could get used to this Keller...

Spoiler:
                              About Mckeller see my comment in JT thread lol but Rachel was awesome. You know before she transforms it' fun becuse I was thinking that she was beautiful as ever. And the transformation. She was awesome as a queen I wasn't sure I would love it but I love it definitely it's totally her it can stick so well with her character particularly when she dislikes soone or is threatened (Reunion with Tyre).
                              At first when she was hesitant and stressed and Todd said her 'don't be nervous' it was so true and so well done. But when she goes on the throne after she became the Queen she was hesitant and yet the way she turns and go on the chair and Todd answers her and she returns all hesitant. But she was majestic just before.
                              Rachel was awesome and I'm glad that she had something to play and to prove how great actress she is. And honnestly even for people who dislike Teyla I'm convinced it's perhaps not the best for certain but clearly one of the best and my favorite. It was really awesome
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Hey all!

*starts crying*

Hi Wraithlord! Hope all is well? Did I miss something here? Silly me...

The queen
                                Spoiler:

Totally!

I would of like
                                Spoiler:
                                a little more of the fighting scene at the end. It did seems this episode went long, so maybe they had to cut some of that scene out. As for the rest of the episode, .

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                                Hieverybody !

so true

Hi WL HUGS

Spoiler:
                                About Mckeller see my comment in JT thread lol but Rachel was awesome. You know before she transforms it' fun becuse I was thinking that she was beautiful as ever. And the transformation. She was awesome as a queen I wasn't sure I would love it but I love it definitely it's totally her it can stick so well with her character particularly when she dislikes soone or is threatened (Reunion with Tyre).
                                At first when she was hesitant and stressed and Todd said her 'don't be nervous' it was so true and so well done. But when she goes on the throne after she became the Queen she was hesitant and yet the way she turns and go on the chair and Todd answers her and she returns all hesitant. But she was majestic just before.
                                Rachel was awesome and I'm glad that she had something to play and to prove how great actress she is. And honnestly even for people who dislike Teyla I'm convinced it's perhaps not the best for certain but clearly one of the best and my favorite. It was really awesome
                                I thought so as well that she did
                                Spoiler:
                                looked beautiful. Then after the transformation, when we first saw her, to me she looked beautiful too in a creepy sorta way.

Rachel was awesome. And I love that she was able to
                                Spoiler:
                                sink her teeth or is it fangs into something meaty. And it is a storyline that looks like there will be more complications ahead due to Todd's back pedaling and Teyla's threat, and maybe the surgery. Maybe something that can be address in the movie...just hoping!!
                                sigpic
                                Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                                Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                                WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X