X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Watch out,she's got flees
    Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Kate gave me an anti-flee bath... I feel little like a drowned lemming now though.
    YOUCH....You look like a drowned rat now?
    I do... I look ridiculous.
    Well you snuggle up at a nice cosy fire and get all dried out then
    Exactly what I'm doing right now...though the fire is an artificial one, courtesy of Zelenka.
    Forget a fake fire!! *uncovers a good sized poercable (about the same thickness as a MaegaJumbo Powerbar(which are approxfive times larger then Lemming herself)) for Lemming*

Wanna look normal, Lemming? If so, have a bite

Sadly I was in Harbin last night, and was unable to see last nights eppy, but from what I hear and read it is worth waiting for the DVD

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Sadly I was in Harbin last night, and was unable to see last nights eppy, but from what I hear and read it is worth waiting for the DVD
      Oh it is definately worth the wait
      sigpic

Comment

The only possible reaction to "The Queen" is to quote Hades from "Hurculese":

"Two thumbs way, way up for the leading lady."

Rachel was not amazing, she was phenomenal.

Spoiler:
        That last scene with Todd? It chills. And the scene afterwards in the infirmary after John leaves? Rachel does so much with just a look.

Happy Teyla picspam, anyone?

Spoiler:

Happy, smiling Teyla was the only good thing about "Irresistable."

And one from the Ep of Low Light, but oh-so-very-pretty, "Submersion."

DragonLady
        Last edited by DragonLadyK; 14 September 2008, 09:40 AM.
        "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
          The only possible reaction to "The Queen" is to quote Hades from "Hurculese":

"Two thumbs way, way up for the leading lady."

Rachel was not amazing, she was phenomenal.

Spoiler:
          That last scene with Todd? It chills. And the scene afterwards in the infirmary after John leaves? Rachel does so much with just a look.

Happy Teyla picspam, anyone?

Spoiler:
          http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../irres_009.jpg
          http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../irres_012.jpg
          http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../irres_034.jpg

Happy, smiling Teyla was the only good thing about "Irresistable."

And one from the Ep of Low Light, but oh-so-very-pretty, "Submersion."

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../dtsg1_140.jpg

DragonLady
          Couldn't agree with you more I loved the scene between
          Spoiler:
          Todd and Queen Teyla....Man he didn't see that one coming....I think Teyla's threat had alot more impact on him than Ronon's did.....Yep she can say so much with just a look!

ooh my fave kinda spam Submersion is now my second fave ep....Guess what's my fave now
          sigpic

Comment

I loved the scene between
            Spoiler:
            Todd and Queen Teyla....Man he didn't see that one coming....I think Teyla's threat had alot more impact on him than Ronon's did.....Yep she can say so much with just a look!
            Oh, yes, yes. He bit off waaaayy more than he can chew. ~.^

ooh my fave kinda spam Submersion is now my second fave ep....Guess what's my fave now
            Mmmm. But "Submersion" has Teyla kicking serious a** and field-gear-electrical-engineer!Zelenka. That's a double-header I just can't resist. So "The Queen" is relegated to third after "Trinity."

"Trinity," of course has Teyla-leadership, Teyla getting all Pegasus-club-treehouse (culture differences FTW) with Ronon by telling him not to tell the others about Kell, Teyla threatening Ronon and being taken seriously, and Zelenka being right and Rodney being wrong. Seriously. The love.

Did I mention that I loved the fact that The Boyz not only did not need to save Teyla but actually almost threw a serious monkey-wrench into her plans? Teyla was doing just fine on her own.

DragonLady
            "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Oh, yes, yes. He bit off waaaayy more than he can chew. ~.^
              Oh most definately...He doesn't know who he's dealing with...Me's think he's alot more scared of Teyla than Ronon!

Mmmm. But "Submersion" has Teyla kicking serious a** and field-gear-electrical-engineer!Zelenka. That's a double-header I just can't resist. So "The Queen" is relegated to third after "Trinity."

"Trinity," of course has Teyla-leadership, Teyla getting all Pegasus-club-treehouse (culture differences FTW) with Ronon by telling him not to tell the others about Kell, Teyla threatening Ronon and being taken seriously, and Zelenka being right and Rodney being wrong. Seriously. The love.
              Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i forgot my sweet little Czech was in that one You just gotta love Radek

Trinity....ummmm...Is that the one where Rodney blew up a galaxy and Ronon and Teyla camr across some Satedans?

Did I mention that I loved the fact that The Boyz not only did not need to save Teyla but actually almost threw a serious monkey-wrench into her plans? Teyla was doing just fine on her own.

DragonLady
              Yeah it was so great and so refreshing to see
              Spoiler:
              Teyla having to save the bouys for a change They almost screwed the whole thing up!
              sigpic

Comment

Trinity....ummmm...Is that the one where Rodney blew up a galaxy and Ronon and Teyla camr across some Satedans?
                3/5 of a Solar System, but yes.

DragonLady

Comment

3/5 of a Solar System, but yes.

DragonLady
                  Oh right.....Silly Rodney Radek wouldn't have made a mistake like that

It was good to see Teyla and Ronon go off to another planet by themselves!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh right.....Silly Rodney Radek wouldn't have made a mistake like that
                    Spoiler:
                    Well, of course not. Radek likes to know why the accident happened before he proceeds... Learned his lesson after "Duet."

Not only were Teyla and Ronon offworld by themselves, but leadership!Teyla. ^^

DragonLady

Comment

The Queen
                      Spoiler:
                      I absolutely thought this episode was amazing! Rachel was at her best and for once the boys didn't rescue her! It's about time we see Teyla shine. I loved how she threatened Todd in the end

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                        The Queen
                        Spoiler:
                        I absolutely thought this episode was amazing! Rachel was at her best and for once the boys didn't rescue her! It's about time we see Teyla shine. I loved how she threatened Todd in the end
                        Yep it was great This ep has been a huge hit for the most part
                        sigpic

Comment

The Queen was EXCELLENT! Rachel was PHENOMINAL!

Go and check out the challenge that Tielan has in the Teylafen LJ.

http://community.livejournal.com/teylafen/125053.html
                          sigpic

Comment

delurking to share some Teyla-related goodies

Teyla Fanmix Available to Download at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post

Hey...Oh coolie...I'll check them out
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post

Thanks for the link really interesting song

I came bearing some gifts I hope you'll like them
                                Spoiler:

sigpic
                                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Working...
                                X