X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like i said asgard...pwetty
    sigpic

Comment

Rachel was so good in The Queen that I'm almost tempted to let this be the last first run episode I watch until after Atlantis ends. I was pleasantly stunned that this was truly a Teyla episode for a change.

Sadly, I think this will be a good as it gets for Teyla and that TPTB will return to virtually ignoring her in the remaining episodes. For instance, I heard that there is supposed to be a follow up to this episode, yet Teyla's barely mentioned in spoilers for most of the remaining episodes.
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana

Comment

New Teyla Banner

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo View Post
          Rachel was so good in The Queen that I'm almost tempted to let this be the last first run episode I watch until after Atlantis ends. I was pleasantly stunned that this was truly a Teyla episode for a change.

Sadly, I think this will be a good as it gets for Teyla and that TPTB will return to virtually ignoring her in the remaining episodes. For instance, I heard that there is supposed to be a follow up to this episode, yet Teyla's barely mentioned in spoilers for most of the remaining episodes.
          Yes she was and unfortunately i agree with you....It's a shame because the queen shows how good an actress RL is but she hardly ever gets anything to do!

Yes there was supposed to be a follow up to the queen, can't remember the name of the ep though...I looked up the eppie guide...I think it was outsiders but don't quote me on that!
          sigpic

Comment

Hi everybody!
            Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Like i said asgard...pwetty
            Thank you o much
            Originally posted by maxbo View Post

ITA as for the rest I don't know to be honnest we know almost nothing about anyone. It's fun that you remember the follower of The Queen it's true In my mind it was prodigal but in fact I don't know why I supposed it was this one.
            On the other hand some people said that RL was perhaps less present in the first half and other that The Queen asked a lot of preparation it's why she wasn't too much in the last ep. I find nevertheless that the first 5 were great for Teyla so I hope it will keep on going even if I haven't much hope on Tracker.

I read too (I ask because I know absolutely nothing about) that The Queen did excellent results and if I remember correctly the ratings for Missing were among the best too ? I'm not sure I haven't proof only my memory and perhaps I dreamt it, if it's the case then I find this really ironic and great for Teyla. VENGEANCE lol
            Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
            Really pretty and great pics
            Yes she was and unfortunately i agree with you....It's a shame because the queen shows how good an actress RL is but she hardly ever gets anything to do!

Yes there was supposed to be a follow up to the queen, can't remember the name of the ep though...I looked up the eppie guide...I think it was outsiders but don't quote me on that!
            I don't even remember what Outsiders is ?
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
              I don't even remember what Outsiders is ?
              Neither do i but i'm sure this is the follow up to the queen!
              sigpic

Comment

Neither do i but i'm sure this is the follow up to the queen!
                Ok I will do some investigation.
                On Universe
                Spoiler:
                I'm not sure that Carpenter is Keller from the description Tamara Jon is Keller and in term of character it seems more Carpenter so we will have 2 Keller for one I'm you don't even know how surprised I am that they precise all their agae 20 ... the older is the captain or I don't know what. I know I do a fiwation but really for me it screams BSG I tell this here because it's the continuation from what I've read in the anti Keller and I don't want to join in. No I won't join it)
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                  Ok I will do some investigation.
                  On Universe
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm not sure that Carpenter is Keller from the description Tamara Jon is Keller and in term of character it seems more Carpenter so we will have 2 Keller for one I'm you don't even know how surprised I am that they precise all their agae 20 ... the older is the captain or I don't know what. I know I do a fiwation but really for me it screams BSG I tell this here because it's the continuation from what I've read in the anti Keller and I don't want to join in. No I won't join it)
                  Oh come on...Join in...You know you want to

SGU babies
                  Spoiler:
                  Yeah it seems like a whole cast of Kellers minus the captain who sounds like a very poor version of O'Neill.....Good god they cancelled SGA for that drivel!!!

I got bored with BSG...It was ok for a while but i got bored very quickly!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks, asgard!

SGU-sounds stinky! I don't want to watch a soap opera on a ship

Comment

I wrote several drabbles and ficlets a while ago, which are up for beta adoption at my LJ and slowly I'm finding people who are willing to help me out a little. I still have more than a few in need of some beta-warmth. However, another one was made a happy little drabble.

Title: Cold
                      Author: Falcon Horus
                      Rating: PG
                      Characters: Teyla, Torren & Tagan (Teyla's parents)
                      Prompt: cold, teyla emmagan
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Have a powercable whilest I read th story

Like it!! Way Muchly! Have another powercable and don't mind the screaming lunatic with a battle axe.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                          Like it!! Way Muchly! Have another powercable and don't mind the screaming lunatic with a battle axe.
                          Thanks.

Eh what?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Thanks.

Eh what?!?
                            *Zats Rodney* I said not to mind the screaming lunatic with a battle axe.... very good story, is this on ffinet by any chance? (please say yes)

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              *Zats Rodney* I said not to mind the screaming lunatic with a battle axe.... very good story, is this on ffinet by any chance? (please say yes)
                              Not yet... but I was getting to it... Will be for later today though.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Not yet... but I was getting to it... Will be for later today though.
                                Looking forwards to reading a story of the past of our Goddess

Comment

Working...
                                X