Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just dropping these off.

Comment

Oh, for pretty! The candlelight is an awesome touch.

As for the Gemini, I wouldn't resent it if the nomination over the top of everyone's head wasn't combined with canon shipping even though they said they wouldn't ship main characters AND a triangle AND Keller Screentime Overload AND a giant F-U on JM's blog. The blatant Erik-Christine-type favoritism (except Rachel/Teyla are way cooler than Carlotta ever could be) is really getting on my tits.

This is especially true since I'm a B5 fan, and Rachel has the best "mindwar" face ever. She really sells it, even more so than Walter Koenig did. An award for "Spoils of War" would not have been at all misplaced, IMO.

Spoiler:

For most of the scene she wasn't alone -- to synchronize her facial expression to another actress with no external-event cues? That's fantastic.

DragonLady
      "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Still love them sci

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post

As for the Gemini, I wouldn't resent it if the nomination over the top of everyone's head wasn't combined with canon shipping even though they said they wouldn't ship main characters AND a triangle AND Keller Screentime Overload AND a giant F-U on JM's blog. The blatant Erik-Christine-type favoritism (except Rachel/Teyla are way cooler than Carlotta ever could be) is really getting on my tits.

This is especially true since I'm a B5 fan, and Rachel has the best "mindwar" face ever. She really sells it, even more so than Walter Koenig did. An award for "Spoils of War" would not have been at all misplaced, IMO.

For most of the scene she wasn't alone -- to synchronize her facial expression to another actress with no external-event cues? That's fantastic.

DragonLady
        Yeah Rachel knows no bounds She so deserved it...Her facial expressions are so powerful and sometimes even funny when she's exasperated
        sigpic

Comment

Well Teyla had alot to do in whispers.......NOT....She wasn't even there....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...Please write Teyla out so i can stop watching this drivel
          sigpic

Comment

Hi everybody !
            As I said it's so beautiful

DragonLady
            ITA I find Rachel an awesome actress as somebody said it before evn without saying anything she's carismatic enough and have great facial expression.
            I totally agree with you too on the best "mindwar" face and particularly her 'mind power' I love it she plays it so well and it's probably one of the reason that I was so attached to this character at first
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Well Teyla had alot to do in whispers.......NOT....She wasn't even there....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...Please write Teyla out so i can stop watching this drivel
              *face palm*

Or maybe not... I had a hunch. *sigh*
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                *face palm*

Or maybe not... I had a hunch. *sigh*
                uh huh...And your hunches are usually right

So next week it's supposed to be a Teyla ep...What are the odds of it eventually turning into a
                Spoiler:
                Keller ep
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  So next week it's supposed to be a Teyla ep...What are the odds of it eventually turning into a
                  Spoiler:
                  Keller ep
                  I'm in Ireland...so I won't be seeing this until I'm back on thuesday. But I have a very bad feeling that this episode will be more about Todd, Sheppard and McKay with a little Keller thrown in for fun... Than that it will be about Teyla portraying a Wraith Queen or whatever. She'll be a convenience, like she was in Spoils of War where they needed a driver.

Comment

I'm in Ireland...so I won't be seeing this until I'm back on thuesday. But I have a very bad feeling that this episode will be more about Todd, Sheppard and McKay with a little Keller thrown in for fun... Than that it will be about Teyla portraying a Wraith Queen or whatever. She'll be a convenience, like she was in Spoils of War where they needed a driver.
                    Yeah...I was excited about this ep but now i'm worried.....Very worried
                    sigpic

Comment

*finally* finished this!!

But who's she kissing? Kannan? Sheppard? Ronon? Mckay? Carson? Only I know!!! He he!!
                      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                        But who's she kissing? Kannan? Sheppard? Ronon? Mckay? Carson? Only I know!!! He he!!
                        Radek!
                        Spoiler:

Seriously, cute Stitchification. ^^

DragonLady
                        "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

THAT IS FREAKING ADORABLE!!! Oh, you sooooo have to do this with Sheppard...You sooo have to and I so want it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

DragonLady
                            Rachel is an AMAZING actress and it's a shame that she hasn't been recognize as she so well deserves.
                            sigpic

Comment

AAAAWWW!! That is cute!

That would be Kate... who else?

Comment

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...eyC/tilo-1.jpg

It's so well done beautiful totally right
                                Hey it seems that a great moment between Teyla and Radek is awaiting you
                                AAAAWWW!! That is cute!

That would be Kate... who else?
                                So we have Radek, Kate, Sheppard
                                I take the bet and put McKay (I like them together lol )
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Working...
                                X