Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    No, I'm still on season 1 and then I'll continue with season 2. I just started watching after the Eureka/Warehouse 13 cross-over episode. The character that crossed over was awesome and made me curious about the show.
    ahhhh got'cha
    sigpic

Comment

431 - 449
      Spoiler:

Oh look who it is again

sigpic

Comment

Mr. Lorne himself.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Awesome Pictures, Linda!!!

I'll be back later with some caps of my own...

What a coincidence that there seems to be lots of Lorne in those pics

Comment

Mr. Lorne himself.
            Oh yeah, so it is

Originally posted by Atlantis4Life View Post
            Awesome Pictures, Linda!!!

I'll be back later with some caps of my own...

Thanks

What? *adjusts the halo I stole borrowed from Camy*
            sigpic

Comment

I noticed recently that there's a heap of halo's lying in a corner of this thread... used and new.

Comment

450 -459
                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I noticed recently that there's a heap of halo's lying in a corner of this thread... used and new.
                  Really? I wonder how they got there
                  sigpic

Comment

*ponders the possibility of Lorne/Teyla*

*ponders if fic exists*

Too much pondering for a hungry person... need food first, and watch more Warehouse 13.
                    Another Warehouse 13 convert - who's your favorite character?

I only know of one Lorne/Teyla fic - I posted a link to it here in the Lorne/Teyla thread, which I dug up from the depths of the forum. It hasn't been posted to since 2008.

If I remember correctly though, it's a pretty cute fic.

EDIT - Actually, there's other fics at the Isis Awards site.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                      Another Warehouse 13 convert - who's your favorite character?
                      I only just started watching and that was due to Claudia. But I'm a fan of all, Claudia and Pete taking the lead though, Myka had to grow on me. Artie is funny.

And I just love all the guest actors - though seriously snorted when the actors who play Jo & Zane on Eureka showed up as a married couple. Lots of familiar faces - Caprica Six Tricia Helfer as an FBI agent. BSG-alumni.

And Jane Espenson in the creative-team...

Love it.

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                      I only know of one Lorne/Teyla fic - I posted a link to it here in the Lorne/Teyla thread, which I dug up from the depths of the forum. It hasn't been posted to since 2008.

If I remember correctly though, it's a pretty cute fic.

EDIT - Actually, there's other fics at the Isis Awards site.
                      Oh, must dive into those - and must revive thread. Oh, wait a minute... I remember that was the thread that was closed once and I got all panicky over it and they opened it again.

Comment

I only just started watching and that was due to Claudia. But I'm a fan of all, Claudia and Pete taking the lead though, Myka had to grow on me. Artie is funny.

And I just love all the guest actors - though seriously snorted when the actors who play Jo & Zane on Eureka showed up as a married couple. Lots of familiar faces - Caprica Six Tricia Helfer as an FBI agent. BSG-alumni.

And Jane Espenson in the creative-team...

Love it.

Oh, must dive into those - and must revive thread. Oh, wait a minute... I remember that was the thread that was closed once and I got all panicky over it and they opened it again.
                        Yeah Myka had to grow on me too Not literally of course I like Claudia and Pete, he's such a goof at times And Artie is funny.

Have you seen the ep with Joe Flanigan yet?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Have you seen the ep with Joe Flanigan yet?
                          Just ended season 1 and have started on season 2, so yup, I have.

Comment

Just ended season 1 and have started on season 2, so yup, I have.
                            Cool, we haven't got season 2 yet and I don't wanna download it or watch it online. I wanna see it on the big screen I wish Rachel or Jamie RAy or Claire could guest star
                            sigpic

Comment

That would be way cool.

But according to IMDb

Jaime will be in a horror movie -> The Gauntlet

Rachel isn't doing anything worth mentioning, and neither is Claire. Last things mentioned are Hardwire for Rachel and Monk for Claire.
                              Last edited by Falcon Horus; 11 August 2010, 09:08 AM.

Comment

I'm really scraping the bottom of the barrel now to try find Teyla caps

460 - 467
                                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X