Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teyla Emmagan/Evan Lorne Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Hey there,
    I just watched Spoils of War and not for the first time noticed that Lorne acts different when he's around Teyla than when he's with anyone else...
    I've noticed this going back to season two as well...whenever he talks to her it's in like a really sweet way...
    If anyone could point out the exact episodes that'd be awesome! I can remember a tonne of moments but connecting them to episodes is another thing entirely
    Whether you guys see it as a serious Ship or a really sweet friendship/spontaneous moment thing they have going on I'd like to see what you guys think

hugs all
    Tel
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

I'm all for it.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
      I'm all for it.
      yay! one down, 31,041 to go tee hee!
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

They would be cute.
        sigpic
        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
          They would be cute.
          Personally I see this ship kinda like on a similar level to what the Sam/Martouf ship was

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
            yay! one down, 31,041 to go tee hee!
            consider that 3 down, 31,038 to go
            I'm all for that ship!! The interaction in SOW was very cute

edit: i guess it's 31,040 to go... as of this edit! haha
            Last edited by 4prettierships; 17 January 2008, 09:13 PM. Reason: number error

Comment

Personally I see this ship kinda like on a similar level to what the Sam/Martouf ship was
              Please explain as I did not watch SG1.
              sigpic
              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

I think the two have great chemistry together, the scenes in SOW were wonderful. I would not object to that ship.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                  Please explain as I did not watch SG1.
                  Do you know what a Tok'ra is? there's no way I could explain it if you didn't...
                  Other than that...Sam carried the symbiote & memories of Martouf/Lantash's mate Jolinar for a bit but she retained some of the memories and as a result there's been this really sweet affection going between them ...even after he died...then came back for an ep in the late seasons there was a chemistry
                  If your interested I recommend watching season 2 ep 2 In the line of duty where we first find out about the Tok'ra (they are...essentially good go'uld)
                  then watching 'the tok'ra' parts 1 & 2 where we meet Martouf and we first get the impression of their immediate chemistry then...for anyone who likes what they see watch 'Jolinar's Memories' (season 3 ep 12), then the second half of this 2 parter..'The Devil you know'
                  For when he dies and and hows why's and effects of watch 'Divide & Conquer' (season 4 ep 5)
                  And for when he comes back watch 'Ripple Effect' season 9 ep 13

Comment

Yep, Sam/Martouf was sweet - I was so mad when they killed him off.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

If anyone has any pics feel free to post I've been rummaging through stargatecaps.com but it's taking a while...not to mention the fact that Lorne's not in every episode

Comment

If anyone has any pics feel free to post I've been rummaging through stargatecaps.com but it's taking a while...not to mention the fact that Lorne's not in every episode
                        I really didn't like it when they killed Martouf off, the relationship there was great.

Lorne/Teyla ship is my favourite Atlantis pairing. Second would have to be Lorne/Weir, its a pity that there are sooo few of this fics around. I love the pairings.

The Lorne/Teyla scenes in Spoils of War were great, I can't wait to see them together in The Kindred, that looks like its going to be an awesome episode.

Comment

I love Lorne and Teyla's relationship. In earlier eps, I had always noticed Lorne and Teyla always were put together or they stood together when he was with her team. I like them more as friends and how they work together.
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Here are some from The Long Goodbye

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Here's one of the first Teyla/Lorne fics I read. It's a little fluffy, and it was written before S4 aired, with only vague spoilers to go on. But I still like it.

What to Expect When You're Expecting, Atlantis Edition, by HavoctheCat. Rated PG
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X