Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Both, but MGM did the cancelling and SciFi went with it. They are in cahoots.
    Nothing SciFi does surprises me. Been down this road already once before with them. And MGM...why...to put on this new show?? They want us to watch their shows but they don't care about slapping us the audience in the face with their decisions do they!
    sigpic
    Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
    Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
    WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
      Nothing SciFi does surprises me. Been down this road already once before with them. And MGM...why...to put on this new show?? They want us to watch their shows but they don't care about slapping us the audience in the face with their decisions do they!
      It's all about the money, I'm afraid.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Well not really sure but i think from what i've read it was mostly MGM!!!

They wanted their brand spanking new show to entice "youger viewers" and ta hell with the loyal fans who've mad Stargate what it is today......They screwed us over in a big way....Well they better hope they get their new viewers becasue they are gonna lose alot of their loyal followers because of this!!

Oh and i am not watching or supporting Universe...I will however continue to support SG-1 and Atlantis if we get movies for them!!!
        Okay!

I think so too. I'm not into supporting any new Stargate show myself. I will always support Atlantis and SG1, but that is it for me unless my curiosity get the better of me. To see what was so special about this show that they had to cancel SGA. I'm hoping they keep their word about the movies! I guess this mean I can hang out with my friends on Fridays' nights again!

Guys good night! I have to head home to watch SGA tonight! Hope to come by tomorrow to hang out with you guys!
        sigpic
        Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme

WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          It's all about the money, I'm afraid.
          I agreed. And I actually expected that just not so soon!

Goodnight!
          sigpic

WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
            Okay!

I think so too. I'm not into supporting any new Stargate show myself. I will always support Atlantis and SG1, but that is it for me unless my curiosity get the better of me. To see what was so special about this show that they had to cancel SGA. I'm hoping they keep their word about the movies! I guess this mean I can hang out with my friends on Fridays' nights again!

Guys good night! I have to head home to watch SGA tonight! Hope to come by tomorrow to hang out with you guys!
            Night Hope...I won't see it till tomorrow night and I won't be on till i see it so hopefully i'll see you then!
            sigpic

Comment

Does anyone have a good screencap with Teyla's dress from tonight's episode? I would love to see a good shot of it.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone i made some sigs they're actually the same sig but with different text and i don't really like the words i used for the 1st one.

I actually had something else in mind but i don't think it would of been a very good idea to use them anyway i hope you like them and if your interested in using them you can.
                Spoiler:

Also i changed my profile a little what do you all think?

Oh and one last thing i might not be on for the next few weeks as RL is getting very busy again I'll certainly try my best to visit but i can't promise anything.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                  Hi everyone i made some sigs they're actually the same sig but with different text and i don't really like the words i used for the 1st one.

I actually had something else in mind but i don't think it would of been a very good idea to use them anyway i hope you like them and if your interested in using them you can.

Oh and one last thing i might not be on for the next few weeks as RL is getting very busy again I'll certainly try my best to visit but i can't promise anything.
                  Hi WL oh nosorry for RL again we really miss you I hope it will calm down at one moment for you and don't worry take the time you need
                  Your sigs are beautiful are they used or can I have one I really love them
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                    Hi WL oh nosorry for RL again we really miss you I hope it will calm down at one moment for you and don't worry take the time you need
                    Your sigs are beautiful are they used or can I have one I really love them
                    Thanks asgard i hope RL calms down to and of course you can use the sigs anyone can use them.

Well i have to go now see you all soon.

Comment

Thanks asgard i hope RL calms down to and of course you can use the sigs anyone can use them.

Well i have to go now see you all soon.
                      Youhou you're too great thanks a lot and I hope to see you soon
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Awesome Wl
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Oh I lurve these WL....*grumbles* damn psp *grumbles*
                          sigpic

Comment

Current Tilo statis (Lilo dressed up as Teyla): I got done with the outer "shell" and started on the outline her hair (which is probably the easist I've done, Stitchards was annoying and Ronon's was a pain in the...*searching for the right word*...bututt.). I'm putting her in a *modified* version of the sparing outfit. And there's going to be a mystery involved in this pic!! 0000000000000000000!!!

too lazy to re-write it, so I copied from the Shelya page....XD
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

hi everyone :d i made some sigs they're actually the same sig but with different text and i don't really like the words i used for the 1st one.

i actually had something else in mind but i don't think it would of been a very good idea to use them anyway i hope you like them and if your interested in using them you can.
                              Spoiler:

also i changed my profile a little what do you all think?:s

oh and one last thing i might not be on for the next few weeks as rl is getting very busy again i'll certainly try my best to visit but i can't promise anything.
                              beautiful!
                              sigpic

Comment

I hope that the people that were ranting in here were due to the fact that they were going to miss Rachel/Teyla and not blame her in any way for the cancellation.

I went and left Rachel a message in her site and I think she shut down her sign-in book because it didn't post my message and that saddens me to think that she had to close her site because of people's comments.

I will miss Teyla very much. She was the reason that I loved the show to begin with and she was the one that made me fall in love with Sheppard, tolerate Rodeny, accept Ronon, sympathize with Weir, mourned Heightmeir and Carson and felt for the Athosians and the entire PG all because of her and that was done in great part all due to Rachel's outstanding performance. That I will miss about the show the most!

THANK YOU RACHEL for Five Wonderful YEARS!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X