Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey y'all

It's been some time since I last posted here... still one of the best threads in this forum
    *threadhug*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Moi is back!! From sunny and warm Italy, back to freezing cold Belgium. Summer is lost here...

Anyway... I had oodles of time, which I spend in the sun mostly but I did find a little bit of time to work my way all the way up to 218 - Michael.

So here I go...

Epiphany
      Icon

Banner

Wallpaper
      Spoiler:

Critical Mass
      There you have the Beyond The Night wallpaper a few pages back.

And also...

Wallpaper
      Spoiler:

Grace Under Pressure
      A very fascinating episode since there's no Teyla to speak off so I had to improvise a little, which I did.

So, ever wondered what McKay was really thinking about when he was trapped in that jumper. And know that if Teyla ever finds out about he might just be a very dead man after all.

Wallpaper
      Spoiler:

The Tower
      Banner

The Long Goodbye
      Icon

Banner

Wallpaper
      Spoiler:

Coup d'Etat
      Wallpaper
      Spoiler:

Michael
      Banner

Wallpaper
      Spoiler:

And a little extra from Echoes...
      Spoiler:
      welcome back Horus hope you had a good time in Italy
      beautiful artwork especially the last one with Kate, Teyla and Weir would you mind if i save it?
      and Teyilia i sent the screensaver to you if there is any problems with it don't hesitate to ask me OK
      Last edited by wraithlord; 30 July 2007, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
        welcome back Horus hope you had a good time in Italy
        Had a blast and it was a lot warmer than at home. I want to go back, though I'd miss the internet again.

beautiful artwork especially the last one with Kate, Teyla and Weir would you mind if i save it?
        If I made them for me alone, I wouldn't post them here, now would I?

Everything I make is snaggable, snerchable unless otherwise stated.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

FH Welcome back....well the summer is lost here in Sweden too... there is just basically water everyday instead of the sun... *sigh*

Awesome artwork... and LOL on the Grace under pressure one...

And while you were in Italy...I managed with help of a fellow J/T shipper to get Kate into 5th place in the Favorite female pic thread
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            And while you were in Italy...I managed with help of a fellow J/T shipper to get Kate into 5th place in the Favorite female pic thread
            For which I am ever greatful. Was a pleasant surprise.

Comment

For which I am ever greatful. Was a pleasant surprise.
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Moi is back!! From sunny and warm Italy, back to freezing cold Belgium. Summer is lost here...

Anyway... I had oodles of time, which I spend in the sun mostly but I did find a little bit of time to work my way all the way up to 218 - Michael.

So here I go...

Epiphany
                Icon

Banner

Wallpaper
                Spoiler:

Critical Mass

And also...

Wallpaper
                Spoiler:

Grace Under Pressure
                A very fascinating episode since there's no Teyla to speak off so I had to improvise a little, which I did.

So, ever wondered what McKay was really thinking about when he was trapped in that jumper. And know that if Teyla ever finds out about he might just be a very dead man after all.

Wallpaper
                Spoiler:

The Tower
                Banner

The Long Goodbye
                Icon

Banner

Wallpaper
                Spoiler:

Coup d'Etat
                Wallpaper
                Spoiler:

Michael
                Banner

Wallpaper
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                these are
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Had a blast and it was a lot warmer than at home.
                  Good to hear
                  If I made them for me alone, I wouldn't post them here, now would I?

Everything I make is snaggable, snerchable unless otherwise stated.
                  thanks Horus

Comment

WL: THANKS!!! it is wonderful, only question have is, why the "so many previews left" warning? I like it though!

FH: I'm glad you allow snercing! (me stole the Coup wallie and my owner is now very mad hehe)... at least she didn't see the GUP one.... yet

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      WL: THANKS!!! it is wonderful
                      your welcome Teyilia glad you like it
                      only question have is, why the "so many previews left" warning? I like it though!
                      i don't know about that it never happened to me when i look at it?
                      when does it happen
                      when the screen saver is on or after it is finished?

Comment

So here I go...

Epiphany
                        Icon

Banner

Wallpaper
                        Spoiler:

Critical Mass

And also...

Wallpaper
                        Spoiler:

Grace Under Pressure

Wallpaper
                        Spoiler:

The Tower
                        Banner

The Long Goodbye
                        Icon

Banner

Wallpaper
                        Spoiler:

Coup d'Etat
                        Wallpaper
                        Spoiler:

Michael
                        Banner

Wallpaper
                        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        WOW,those are positively stunning and summer ain't arrived here in Scotland either so yer not alone!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks all for the nice words. I had fun creating them (my cousing constantly looking over my shoulder giving a multitude of opinions).

Comment

your welcome Teyilia glad you like it

i don't know about that it never happened to me when i look at it?
                            when does it happen
                            when the screen saver is on or after it is finished?
                            well, now it wont work anymore at all *sad face* it was SO DARNED PRETTY!! I hate my computer, appearntly it likes to set a "can be used this many times" thing and set it at five. now the screensaver wont even come on at all anymore *even sadder face*

what it said was, "the software name, then the screensaver name" then it said even whle the screen saver was running "you have ? previews left" only thing is, I was NOT previewing it at all!! I just let it come on like my other screensavers, now what do I do?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

well, now it wont work anymore at all *sad face* it was SO DARNED PRETTY!! I hate my computer, appearntly it likes to set a "can be used this many times" thing and set it at five. now the screensaver wont even come on at all anymore *even sadder face*

what it said was, "the software name, then the screensaver name" then it said even whle the screen saver was running "you have ? previews left" only thing is, I was NOT previewing it at all!! I just let it come on like my other screensavers, now what do I do?
                              yikes!!! it doesn't work for you at all now thats weird
                              maybe its the way i made it or maybe its has to do with the program i used?
                              give me a while and i will try and figure out what has gone wrong OK

Comment

sad huh? sure I got a screensaver of Sheppard(season one) as well as one of McKay(also season one) but none of my OWNER which I really want and can't even find, though I do have a pretty neat "windows is starting up" background screen, which is actually my OLD owner and sadly not Teyla *sad face* it is so pretty, but plwease take your time WL no need to really rush it

Oh and FH: I think Rodney wants to be back in that jumper at the bottom of the ocean now *loud crash* it seems that my owner found out... the wallie is pretty though asnd I like!

Comment

Working...
                                X