Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    Oh and FH: I think Rodney wants to be back in that jumper at the bottom of the ocean now *loud crash* it seems that my owner found out... the wallie is pretty though asnd I like!
    I bet he does. But as soon as Carter arrives in Atlantis he'll have another object to fantasize about.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

True but then this is my OWNER we are talking about here, *starts to nod off as Teyla starts singing to get Rodney to come out of hiding* oh boy this is not good, she could sweet sing a Brute from Halo 2 to sleep and I need to work on my newst chapter!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Moi is back!! From sunny and warm Italy, back to freezing cold Belgium. Summer is lost here...

Anyway... I had oodles of time, which I spend in the sun mostly but I did find a little bit of time to work my way all the way up to 218 - Michael.

So here I go...

Epiphany
        Icon

Banner

Wallpaper
        Spoiler:

Critical Mass
        There you have the Beyond The Night wallpaper a few pages back.

And also...

Wallpaper
        Spoiler:

Grace Under Pressure
        A very fascinating episode since there's no Teyla to speak off so I had to improvise a little, which I did.

So, ever wondered what McKay was really thinking about when he was trapped in that jumper. And know that if Teyla ever finds out about he might just be a very dead man after all.

Wallpaper
        Spoiler:

The Tower
        Banner

The Long Goodbye
        Icon

Banner

Wallpaper
        Spoiler:

Coup d'Etat
        Wallpaper
        Spoiler:

Michael
        Banner

Wallpaper
        Spoiler:

And a little extra from Echoes...
        Spoiler:
        WELCOME BACK! I have to say they are all GORGEOUS! but my favorites would have to be the Grace Under Pressure...very original! and the Echoes Angels! Nice!

JENOVA!!!!!!hon....I"VE MISSED YOU!

WELCOME BACK!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          WELCOME BACK! I have to say they are all GORGEOUS! but my favorites would have to be the Grace Under Pressure...very original! and the Echoes Angels! Nice!
          Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
            cool pic Jenova Synthesis
            can anyone tell me where it's from?

Comment

I'm assuming Sci-Fi Inside, though I could be wrong

also WL did you see the very pretty story screenshot that Camy made for me yet? in a few minutes I'll have the linky!

here it is!

Spoiler:

Camy made it, it is pretty no? it is actually the "visual version" of a written chapter of my story!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I'm assuming Sci-Fi Inside, though I could be wrong
                thanks i checked http://www.stargatecaps.com/specials/ and your right so thanks again Teyilia
                also WL did you see the very pretty story screenshot that Camy made for me yet? in a few minutes I'll have the linky!

here it is!

Spoiler:

Camy made it, it is pretty no? it is actually the "visual version" of a written chapter of my story!
                that is absolutely beautiful i have to say that it is one of the best piece's of artwork that Camy has made great job Camy
                and while i am talking about artwork here are some icons i made
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                  thanks i checked http://www.stargatecaps.com/specials/ and your right so thanks again Teyilia

that is absolutely beautiful i have to say that it is one of the best piece's of artwork that Camy has made great job Camy
                  and while i am talking about artwork here are some icons i made
                  Spoiler:

Wooohooo! I think I"m just going to go nuts making icons in the next couple of days...DANG IT, I'll GET to 1,000 one way or another!!!!

BEAUTIFUL!

and thanks! I"m really not good at layering too many caps in one place! But I"m just glad Teyllia liked it!
                  sigpic

Comment

thanks Camy glad you like them

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      and thanks! I"m really not good at layering too many caps in one place! But I"m just glad Teyllia liked it!
                      Camy don't kid yourself, you did a very good job, my mom even likes it too and she never heard of my story at all! *hugs Camy then procceeds to sit in her lap as a small little kitten*

WL: I like that last one it is cute! I love the look on her face

Comment

thanks Teyilia

Comment

Pretty icons, Lordy!! Especially, that last one is hilarious!

Comment

What eppy is that last one from anyhow?

FH you saw the pretty wallie Camy made right? look up a few posts

Comment

FH you saw the pretty wallie Camy made right? look up a few posts
                              I already saw the small version on your LJ-entry. It looks great, though I have to admit I'm not a big fan of crampy stuff.

Comment

Cool wall, Camy!

Pretty icons WL!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Working...
                                X