Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
    Annie!!!!!! its great to see you again how have you been? oh and beautiful pics i love them.
    hi, wraithlord

    it's great to see you, too. I've been busy. No time for anything so i kinda stuck in RL the whole time. I've got holidays now so I wanted to see how you're doing here

    Comment


      Originally posted by Annie Sheppard View Post
      a little love for our lovely lady!!





      Originally posted by Annie Sheppard View Post




      Originally posted by Annie Sheppard View Post




      Originally posted by Annie Sheppard View Post


      Oh now this is thee best kind of spam.......PIC SPAM GALORE!!!!!!
      sigpic

      Comment


        *claps madly*

        ANITA!!!!!

        Made some icons....

        Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 21 March 2008, 08:39 AM.
        sigpic

        Comment


          Hi everybody how are you all ?
          Originally posted by Annie Sheppard View Post
          a little love for our lovely lady!!





          Originally posted by Annie Sheppard View Post




          Originally posted by Annie Sheppard View Post




          Originally posted by Annie Sheppard View Post


          Wow thank you so much, great choice of pics
          sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

          Comment


            Originally posted by Camy View Post
            *claps madly*

            ANITA!!!!!

            Made some icons....









            Nice icons! Are any of those snaggable?

            Lovin the pic spam!!! Keep that up! Can never have too much Rahcel/Teyla!!
            Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
            &=AWESOME &Forever
            No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

            Comment


              Originally posted by Camy View Post
              *claps madly*

              ANITA!!!!!

              Made some icons....








              Wow great work they are all well done and there are a lot. Really beautiful and I particularly like your sig and the icon
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

              Comment


                Originally posted by Camy View Post
                *claps madly*

                ANITA!!!!!

                Made some icons....

                oh oh oh bloody Teyla....Now what more can we ask for
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                  Wow great work they are all well done and there are a lot. Really beautiful and I particularly like your sig and the icon
                  Thank you!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    oh oh oh bloody Teyla....Now what more can we ask for
                    I know, she looked bloody GREAT!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
                      Nice icons! Are any of those snaggable?

                      Lovin the pic spam!!! Keep that up! Can never have too much Rahcel/Teyla!!
                      Thank you, they are all snaggable!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Annie Sheppard View Post
                        hi, wraithlord

                        it's great to see you, too. I've been busy. No time for anything so i kinda stuck in RL the whole time. I've got holidays now so I wanted to see how you're doing here
                        RL has been keeping busy too though i do get a chance to visit the forum for a short time nearly every day so it ain't that bad.
                        Originally posted by Camy View Post
                        *claps madly*

                        ANITA!!!!!

                        Made some icons....

                        I think I've commented on some of those icons already but just in case i didn't those are absolutely beautiful Camy great job.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          Thank you, they are all snaggable!
                          Sweet I think i may just have to snag one or two then
                          Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                          &=AWESOME &Forever
                          No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

                          Comment


                            Aww Annie and Camy thank you both for all the great Rachel/Teyla pics..

                            Kimberly




                            sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

                            Comment


                              i found these on the web http://www.mishtopia.com/NJCon/Album...ell/index.html
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                                Thanks for the link DONNA she looks very pretty in those pics.
                                Last edited by wraithlord; 23 March 2008, 01:44 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X