Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    That is very strange: I can see it along with a few other people with no problems, let me try something....

    This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

    Comment


      I see the error message too.

      Duet Wallpaper:



      1280x800 | 1280x1024


      Matching banner and icon:




      Last edited by ubiquitous; 06 August 2007, 03:24 AM.

      Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

      Comment


        gorgeous artwork ubi

        Comment


          Awesome work ubi
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

          Comment


            Hi, am new to the thread.

            Ubi, I just have to say gorgeous work of one of the best female character on TV.

            Comment


              Originally Posted by Hope24
              Hi, am new to the thread.

              Ubi, I just have to say gorgeous work of one of the best female character on TV.
              Hi Hope24 welcome to the thread

              Comment


                Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                Hi Hope24 welcome to the thread
                Thanks Wraithlord.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
                  I see the error message too.

                  Duet Wallpaper:



                  1280x800 | 1280x1024


                  Matching banner and icon:




                  These are beautiful!! Great Job! I love the colors!! Keep it up Ubiquitous!!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

                  Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

                  Comment


                    POSSIBLE NEWS!!!!

                    Tha BamBam Report!

                    Spoiler:
                    Teyilia Writes "Hi BamBam, long time no see.

                    Small question, has Rachel had the little one yet? If so or if not she is in my prayers just like the rest of you guys (yes that includes you too BamBam)"

                    2Bam response:

                    She and the baby are very healthy and happy thank you for asking!


                    I am unser if she has had the ;little kitt-- err baby at this time though


                    Welcome to the thread Hope!

                    This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

                    Comment


                      Thanks guys! ^.^

                      Welcome Hope24!

                      Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

                      Comment


                        Guys...Rachel had her baby!

                        CONGRATULATIONS RACHEL! I wish you and you loved ones including and especially your little one, happiness, health and lots of blessings! God bless you and your little one! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

                        Ubi..that is GORGEOUS!
                        Teyllia...Finally, others get the same message as I do.
                        UBI and lordy...BEAUTIFUL WORK!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          For anyone interested, and the spoilers are minimal, really, the next SGA season 4 ad is up at

                          http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/90890.html

                          takes a few seconds to pop up. Features Teyla and Dr. Keller.

                          Comment


                            Thanks PRION! This is so exciting!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by prion View Post
                              For anyone interested, and the spoilers are minimal, really, the next SGA season 4 ad is up at

                              http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/90890.html

                              takes a few seconds to pop up. Features Teyla and Dr. Keller.
                              Thanks for sharing the link in here
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                Guys...Rachel had her baby!

                                CONGRATULATIONS RACHEL! I wish you and you loved ones including and especially your little one, happiness, health and lots of blessings! God bless you and your little one! CONGRATS!!!!!!!
                                this is great news
                                Congratulations Rachel i wish you and the baby excellent health and happiness
                                Originally posted by prion View Post
                                For anyone interested, and the spoilers are minimal, really, the next SGA season 4 ad is up at

                                http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/90890.html

                                takes a few seconds to pop up. Features Teyla and Dr. Keller.
                                thanks for the link prion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X