No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Falcon....love the Aurora wall and I love your Lost Boys sig...AWESOME WORK!

Teyllia...I"m loving your caps...they are beautiful. That last one from Sateda I like a lot.

Here's what I promised you....didn't do much with it cause I wanted to keep that look that you gave it...so I"m not going to take credit for this one....I simply cut and cropped and enhanced the picture a bit to get it to the right size of a sig. I had to cut substantially but otherwise I would have lost or distorted the cap and I didn't want to do that..and I like the caps to be 700 x 200 in size...nice and big....anywho...I don't like the insinuation of swearing, not in a sig anyways, and since Teyla doesn't swear that we know of.....

I also revised the wording, slightly!

Hope you like it!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Camy.

And the sig looks extremely funny, if you ask me. If we ever have Teyla saying that in an episode I swear I'll be rolling over the floor laughing.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I think it's a great cap...and I had not seen it anywhere before, so good catch from Tey.

Glad you like it, FH.

I'm trying to see if I can post all my works for the Season episodes so that I can continue along with you!
        sigpic

Comment

Okay, here we go Season 1 Teyla Walls

Rising Part 1

Rising Part 2

ADDED:
          Hide and Seek:

38 Minutes

Suspicion

Childhood's End
          Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 15 July 2007, 03:55 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey, I haven't seen that one yet. Must have missed it somewhere. Looks really warm and wonderful.

Comment

Poisoning the Well

Underground

Home

The Storm/The Eye: Made several of these for the Storm

The Defiant One

Hot Zone

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Hey, I haven't seen that one yet. Must have missed it somewhere. Looks really warm and wonderful.
                Thanks..which one?
                sigpic

Comment

ohhh so many pretty wallpapers...

Love also the Vengeance sig... and the Lost Boys sig as well...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    Falcon....love the Aurora wall and I love your Lost Boys sig...AWESOME WORK!

Teyllia...I"m loving your caps...they are beautiful. That last one from Sateda I like a lot.

Here's what I promised you....didn't do much with it cause I wanted to keep that look that you gave it...so I"m not going to take credit for this one....I simply cut and cropped and enhanced the picture a bit to get it to the right size of a sig. I had to cut substantially but otherwise I would have lost or distorted the cap and I didn't want to do that..and I like the caps to be 700 x 200 in size...nice and big....anywho...I don't like the insinuation of swearing, not in a sig anyways, and since Teyla doesn't swear that we know of.....

I also revised the wording, slightly!

Hope you like it!

Nicely done Camy!! and you are right, for all we know Teyla doesn't know how to swear, it is PERFECT

I think it's a great cap...and I had not seen it anywhere before, so good catch from Tey.

Glad you like it, FH.

I'm trying to see if I can post all my works for the Season episodes so that I can continue along with you!
                    Camy, I like the one for the Stom/the Eye second from the bottom of that group it is pretty.

Must.... Make... Another.... Screenshot.... and... forget the mission report..... *after a moment of thinking the make new screenshot wins out* *scampers off top make a really nice screenshot*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thanks..which one?
                      The very first one...but it appears there are others I can't seem to remember. All lovely!!

Comment

EDITED: I can't believe I'm missing so many...it has to be that I lost these when I damaged my USB drive...*sighs*

Back to the drawing board...and thanks everyone!

Sanctuary

Before I Sleep

The Brotherhood: Seems Like I didn't make one for this episode

Letters from Pegasus: NOTHING! NADA!

The Gift:

The Siege Part 1: NADA

The Siege Part 2: NADA
                        sigpic

Comment

Camy, would you mind it if I made a wallie for Hide & Seek?

I'm already working on one for The Gift & Seige III

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            Nicely done Camy!! and you are right, for all we know Teyla doesn't know how to swear, it is PERFECT

Camy, I like the one for the Stom/the Eye second from the bottom of that group it is pretty.

Must.... Make... Another.... Screenshot.... and... forget the mission report..... *after a moment of thinking the make new screenshot wins out* *scampers off top make a really nice screenshot*
                            Thanks Tey...

I'm so glad you like it! I think it's a really great cap. I have to see if Wikked captured that one as well in her caps...Oh, wait, I'm capping Vengeance...whooops!

The Wall from the Storm/The Eye...the very first one, actually won me third place in the Teylafen icon contest for best Teyla hair effect or something like that..and I was really encouraged by Witchy and I submitted and won. It's also one of my captures in slow motion. That cap with her hair like that and then the one of her winking in the Gift are my pride and joy cause I caught them...LOL All in slow motion, though.

I'll post Season 2 once I"m done with Season 1. It will bug me not to have all of these!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              Camy, would you mind it if I made a wallie for Hide & Seek?

I'm already working on one for The Gift & Seige III
                              Why would I mind? We started this challenge back in Season 2 I believe when we decided to make artwork for all the episodes for all the seasons...so, come join us...start with whichever episode you want and do what you like, we just love seeing all the pretties here!

right guys?

I know that Ubi was doing it as well with us but I think she's been having problems with her computer.

Hopefully she'll get going and join us soon as well.
                              sigpic

Comment

Dang it, I know I did one for Hide and Seek...and I even remember which cap. This is going to annoy me! oh well...Hide and Seek Wallie coming up!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X