Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
    Hi all !
    I'm new here and I just want to say I'm a teylafan I think she's amazing and she has too great fans. You are really talented (?) (sorry I'm french and don't speak very well english just so you know lol)
    Hey Asgard30, what are you doing up there?? the party is down here in the hole
    Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
    &=AWESOME &Forever
    No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

*lemming is still peering in from the top*

Hi all !
      I'm new here and I just want to say I'm a teylafan I think she's amazing and she has too great fans. You are really talented (?) (sorry I'm french and don't speak very well english just so you know lol)
      Hello and welcome to the madness that is this thread... sometimes anyway.

The hole they are talking about...not sure how it happened but people keep falling in. It's the beauty that is Teyla/Rachel that blinds them, I suppose.
      There's a kitten in here, called Teyilia. She has a friend who is a lemming, that would be me. And on occasion we are partners in crime. My owner is Kate, you know the psychologist. Hers is Teyla.
      There are several whumpers in here too... ah, wrong thread....never mind.

Just, you know, if you're confused... don't be afraid to ask anything!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thank you all. Ok thank you for the explanation of the hole. I try to join you once I understand everything. It can last a little moment because I'm a little blonde lol I know you will be kind to explain to me when it will be too catastrophic lol
        sigpic
        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Thank you all. Ok thank you for the explanation of the hole. I try to join you once I understand everything. It can last a little moment because I'm a little blonde lol I know you will be kind to explain to me when it will be too catastrophic lol
          Just hop in... it's what we all did... in the thread I mean, not the hole unless you really want to. I hear it's nice down there.

So, why is Teyla your favorite character?

*huddles on Kate's shoulder as she reads through her files*

Comment

Hi all !
            Welcome here too...Don't be afraid to ask anything you want!!
            sigpic

Comment

This is a great question. I think it comes to my childhood lol I won't make a psychanalysis don't be afraid lol I always like the warrior princess, the courageous, pretty, intelligent girl you know like in the Disney movies. What I like in Teyla is all of this and the fact she's not a man she's strong and feminine at the same time. Who don't like to be like her ?lol She's patient and careful (?) too. I like too the characters if they interact between them and I find that Teyla had great chemistry with everybody. There is also the fact she is a black character I don't if it comes into play but I always have a thing for them they are beautiful.
              There is so many more things. lol I hope it was not too bad lol.

And important point she has great fans. (this is not nice ! lol I joke)
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Teyla is so loveable and cute and she matches great with Kate and... err... never mind...

*scurries off to watch more Dr. Who*

Comment

This is a great question. I think it comes to my childhood lol I won't make a psychanalysis don't be afraid lol I always like the warrior princess, the courageous, pretty, intelligent girl you know like in the Disney movies. What I like in Teyla is all of this and the fact she's not a man she's strong and feminine at the same time. Who don't like to be like her ?lol She's patient and careful (?) too. I like too the characters if they interact between them and I find that Teyla had great chemistry with everybody. There is also the fact she is a black character I don't if it comes into play but I always have a thing for them they are beautiful.
                  There is so many more things. lol I hope it was not too bad lol.

And important point she has great fans. (this is not nice ! lol I joke)
                  Nope,it's all good...I got what you were saying and i agree....It's great to have a strong female character that can be feminine too!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Teyla is so loveable and cute and she matches great with Kate and... err... never mind...

*scurries off to watch more Dr. Who*
                    I am not a slashfan (?) but I was really sad
                    Spoiler:
                    I find the death of Kate really sad and it touched me really it was really depressing and I'm sad that she disapears I like her. I was happy to find that claire Rankin (?) and Rachel Luttrell are friend in real life. I think it appears on screen

Sorry I have to let you now it's really late here. See you soon
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Nope,it's all good...I got what you were saying and i agree....It's great to have a strong female character that can be feminine too!
                      yeah it's true. Thank you. Goodnight to everybody like I said it's late but I hope to see you all soon.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

yeah it's true. Thank you. Goodnight to everybody like I said it's late but I hope to see you all soon.
                        Night asgard....I'll be off soon too,i'm fromScotland so i think we're only about an hour behind you!
                        sigpic

Comment

I am not a slashfan
                          That's okay... They're great friends too.

but I was really sad
                          Spoiler:
                          I find the death of Kate really sad and it touched me really it was really depressing and I'm sad that she disapears I like her. I was happy to find that claire Rankin (?) and Rachel Luttrell are friend in real life. I think it appears on screen
                          *is reminded again*

Actually Teyla is my second favorite character, close to Kate, who's my all-time favorite character. There's just no one more favorite than her... *squishes her Kate*

And thus I have a like/hate relationship with DG. In my happy AU-world she's very healthy still and very much alive.

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                            Art I did of Teyla

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/maffieg/prefectlady.jpg[/IMG]

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/maffieg/prefectlady3.jpg[/IMG]

and my sig
                            Very dreamy!

Hi all !
                            WELCOME to this thread as well!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                              Angsty!

Teyla waves back at the people in the hole

I think I've already said this in another thread but I'm not sure awesome icon EG i love it.
                              Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Not great.....Gerouttahere.......It's awesome!
                              Thanks Linda glad you like it.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              *falls deeper into the hole* GAGAGAGAGA!!!! LOVELY!!!
                              Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
                              The hole goes deeper?? Wait for me....*jumps down* WWEEEEEEEE
                              Hey guys wait for me *jumps deeper into the hole*
                              Those are gorgeous maff.
                              Hi all !
                              Welcome to the thread asgard30.

Oh and i think your english is great.
                              I am not a slashfan
                              I'm actually both if you can believe that of course I'm more of a John and Teyla shipper but there is a small part of me who supports Kate and Teyla.
                              Last edited by wraithlord; 08 March 2008, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                                ...there is a small part of me who supports Kate and Teyla.
                                I'm spreading the love... *grin*

Comment

Working...
                                X