• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That pic of Rachel merits a Wallie....

AG? anyone..
    sigpic

Comment

Now that photobucket is being nice again and not resizing my wallpapers, I have Letters from Pegasus (2 more to finish season 1, yay!):

Wallpaper (click to enlarge):

Matching banner and icon:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

*claps madly*

Ubi, that is GORGEOUS!

I LOVE IT!

I"m holding off till I get my DVD for Season 2 to start my season 2 Teyla Wallies...as you all know I damaged my USB *CURSED* flash and now I sent it out and Warrior's pics are in there...so, I will either recover them....*please please pretty please* or I will have to do my own.......does anyone know if they have announced when the Atlantis Set will be released in the US?

I know SG-1 is coming in October so I"M hoping they will both come on that date...

and next, does anyone know or have the audio for Teyla's singing in Critical Mass? I've found it but in pieces but I needed in it's entirety....anyone?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
          Here is a picture of Rachel from Comic Con 2006

I love this pic of Rachel Lutrell, you gota to love the hair

PS, love your wallpaper ubiquitous
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
            does anyone know if they have announced when the Atlantis Set will be released in the US?
            I don't know about the US, but R2 will be around the 16th of November. Normally it should have been now but it was pushed back.

and next, does anyone know or have the audio for Teyla's singing in Critical Mass? I've found it but in pieces but I needed in it's entirety....anyone?
            I have it.

And Ubi -> Good job on Letters From Pegasus!! *thumbs up*
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

you can get it on lime wire if u have lime wire if you dont then you can download it then when you have lime wire go to the search box and type in beyond the night and iit should bring it up i have got it on my mp3 player
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH
                you can get it on lime wire if u have lime wire if you dont then you can download it then when you have lime wire go to the search box and type in beyond the night and iit should bring it up i have got it on my mp3 player
                Is it the version with all the background noises or is it a clean version? Because I have a clean version, ripped it off a Beyond The Night musicvid.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

it is the proper edited version without the background noise

Comment

Thanks so much both of you.....

Falcon how do you have it....how can you send it to me, Just in case LW doesn't work..
                    sigpic

Comment

i can send it to u if u like if u r on msn i could just add you a contact and you will show up as online and i could send it you that way

Comment

okay..when you say msn are you talking hotmail...um...remember i'm a little um....new at this...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH
                          i can send it to u if u like if u r on msn i could just add you a contact and you will show up as online and i could send it you that way
                          I got it Donna...but um...stupid question now..I got it from Limewire and I can hear it beautifully, but how do I get it onto my computer?

and how can I download it to my ipod?

is it saving it into my libary in Limewire? Pm please...
                          sigpic

Comment

I got it Donna...but um...stupid question now..I got it from Limewire and I can hear it beautifully, but how do I get it onto my computer?

and how can I download it to my ipod?

is it saving it into my libary in Limewire? Pm please...
                            I have it (the full one) as a .wma, I'm willing to email it to ya if you want to PM me your email...

Comment

oh, RP..I have it...I just don't see it in my itunes...I downloaded it from limewire..and it sounds great..but it stays in that file...I will let you know cause I'm not the one that needs it..but I do want to know how to put it into my Itunes so I can upload it into my ipod!

anywho, I've requested a video with Teyla singing in the backgroud this song..and that is what I need it for...maybe someone here can do a Teyla video with that song....anyone?

Thanks RP..I will let you know if for some reason I don't learn how to mail it to the person who is doing the vid for me...

Thanks everyone..I love this...it sounds great.....
                              sigpic

Comment

oh UBI...the LFP wallie, siggie, and avi are totally awesome....I loved how you've got the old paper look and paperclips....it definitely gives it a look that reflects the episode...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X