X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camy

1.Pretty icons!

&

2. I like your rants. I like reading them and I'll stick with you.

Heightmeyer is my all-time favorite and she's not appearing much anymore, well not actually. Teyla is a close second and she is appearing. If she wouldn't be in Atlantis anymore or TPTB would reduce her to a secondary or god forbid a tertiaire (<- is that even a word?) character, I'd be really saddened. She's such a wonderful character and I think she has so much potential hidden within.

And I have to admit in all honesty that Stargate Atlantis has turned into the Sheppard & McKay show rather quickly. Don't have anything against these characters, but they are not the only ones there.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Pretty icons Camy!

And that pic is gorgeous JS!!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Hmmm, yes, where is Heightmeyer these days? Have you noticed that most of SGA's most memorable recurring characters were introduced during Season 1? In addition to Heightmeyer I still find fanfic about Biro, Kavanaugh, Bates, Grodin, Stackhouse, etc. Although there was still a lot of Sheppard and Rodney in Season 1, it was a much more balanced season than Season 2, IMO.

If it wasn't for the lack of significant Teyla scenes, I would say the Season 3 is returning to the promise that Season 1 showed.
        sigpic
        Sig by Luciana

Comment

I noticed a lack of Heightmeyer these days. It's upsetting.

Teyla's growing a lot on me, and a ship between Teyla and Sheppard...ah, it's in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Commander

Teyla's growing a lot on me, and a ship between Teyla and Sheppard...ah, it's in the works.

Yeah your right about Heightmeyer I haven't seen much of her on the show either. And your other point about Shep/Teyla I too say the ship is in work I hope lol.

Comment

Between Weir, Teyla and Ronon, Sheppard sure does seem to be loved.

Comment

I come bring forth an avatar/icon...it's a spur of the moment thing. Was listening to a song by Groove Coverage - God Is A Girl.

Comment

^^ LMAO.. I love that icon!! haha

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Commander

Not trying to be rude or anything, But can we please keep this thread about Teyla and not mention the shipping thing????

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Great icon of Teyla Falcon Horus

Comment

Cool icon Falcon!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Thanks! My muse seems to have her most brilliant ideas at 3.30 am in the morning when I should be asleep.

Comment

hey, anyone want to post Teyla's pics for Common Ground? she looked very nice.....I know Trippy posted some very nice ones in her LJ..we need to create more stuff in here...it is afterall THE TEYLA WOW THREAD!

where's Trippy?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                              hey, anyone want to post Teyla's pics for Common Ground? she looked very nice.....I know Trippy posted some very nice ones in her LJ..we need to create more stuff in here...it is afterall THE TEYLA WOW THREAD!

where's Trippy?
                              Hey angel
                              I can make caps too...

sigpic

Comment

Okay, CG caps. First bunch

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X