Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jen, and Trippy...

I hope you guys have loads of Caps from Phantoms posted for us ! I hope we get lots of Teyla tonight that will inspire many cool creations....

as always, we will consider those of you who want to stay spoiler free...

can you believe only two more episodes and that's it! six months!

I can't get over that one...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
      Thanks Ubi and Hutchi....

Experimenting....and trying to get back on the muse....

M&MM Wall...non spoilery but just in case..behind cut....Thanks to Travis's pic!

Spoiler:

As always Camy they are amazing great job. nice fic aswell.

Comment

finally she has something to do!!! and WOW I love the way how she conveys the desperate situation of the last episode

Comment

^^ yes, Finally she had more then one line... =] The last episode was good to her.. ^_^

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Jen, and Trippy...

I hope you guys have loads of Caps from Phantoms posted for us ! I hope we get lots of Teyla tonight that will inspire many cool creations....

as always, we will consider those of you who want to stay spoiler free...

can you believe only two more episodes and that's it! six months!

I can't get over that one...
            Of course hon Pix for ya.

Spoiler:

Everybody, feel free to use them.
            sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. So many nice Teyla scenes...
              Totally loved her in this one!

More caps

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I loved the episode phantoms she done an amazing job loved the way how she portrayed her character great icons RJ good job.

Comment

Rachel was amazing in this episode...she kept her cool and when she needed to she took control of the situation...
                  Jen, thanks for the CAPS! LOVE THEM!

Spoiler:
                  I love how she was able to figure out what Rodney was up to and how she was arguing with Rodney about what needed to be done...in the end, she could see that he was close..and she knew exactly what needed to be done..YIPEE OUR GIRL SAVED the DAY! about time...and she did it injured and without killing or shooting or even having a weapon! YES< isn't this what we've wanted all along...Teyla saving the day, AGAIN! YIPEE>>>>>
                  sigpic

Comment

Rachel interview....thanks to Trippy!
                    http://www.thescifiworld.net/intervi...uttrell_02.htm
                    sigpic

Comment

Yay finaly Teyla got actual screen time in Phantoms.

Spoiler:
                      Great interaction between her and Shep in this ep. Love the bonding moment in the last scene. Almost kinda link to the ep Home in season 1.
                      And ouch when she got shot in the leg. If I was Teyla I would've punched Shep for being such a dill for conteplating on taking her in the cave to disable the generator. yes he was under the influence by the Wraith tech but still a damn punch could have done the job.
                      sigpic

Comment

We know it takes a lot to get Teyla to loose it like that..
                        Spoiler:
                        .but she was more concerned for Sheppard than anything else, in my opinion....

But this episode was wonderful...I felt terrible for her seeing her friends loose it and she is the only one that they wouldn't hurt and yet she could do nothing about it....
                        sigpic

Comment

We know it takes a lot to get Teyla to loose it like that..
                          Spoiler:
                          .but she was more concerned for Sheppard than anything else, in my opinion....

But this episode was wonderful...I felt terrible for her seeing her friends loose it and she is the only one that they wouldn't hurt and yet she could do nothing about it....
                          I agree
                          Spoiler:
                          It was just frustraiting to see her like that, wounded and an able to be active to help the team. But hey she saved the day which was a nice change.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, it was about time....I Loved it....they were all
                            Spoiler:
                            helpless and she had to save the day!
                            YIPEE!

so, do we think she will have a big role in the return?
                            Spoiler:
                            doesn't look like it...in the preview I see her wearing her Athosian attire..I wonder if the Athosians will have to leave the mainland....
                            sigpic

Comment

Here is a picture of Rachel from Comic Con 2006

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                                Here is a picture of Rachel from Comic Con 2006

wow, with her hair like that it hardly even looks like her thanks for the pic!

Comment

Working...
                                X