No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it, UBI..I've missed your work .....
    sigpic

Comment

Wow wonderful Work ubiquitous

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Thank you! ^.^ I'm working on LFP right now. ^.^
        Last edited by ubiquitous; 11 September 2006, 08:09 PM.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

WOW very pretty work everyone! Love it

Camy, please do whatever you want w/ the pix!
          Missed ya *huggles*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
            RP..as far as I know....these pics are ALL yours...I got them from thescifiworld site....and it's listed under your name....
            umm... are you sure? leave a link or PM me a link to the one's you used, and/or where you got em, cos I can't seem to match them up... Might have been how much you cut out from them, but, I don't recognise them...

the one's on the Gifted site are mine too. Nice WP Athosian Girl... (couldn't think of a way to shorten that name )

Comment

Hehehehe...AthosianGirl = AG....

Okay...I dind't do anything to the pictures besides reduce them for the sig...I'll get to it....

Edited: Um...Okay..I'm officially freaking out....I have NO CLUE where I got these Rachel pics from....

anyone?

I just got them like the other day!

you are right RP...these aren't yours.....Oh, MY!
              Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 11 September 2006, 08:11 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

hahahaha!
                Okay...I found it! and I did ask permission...jeepers...I"m really not well....LOL

the pics for my Wall came from the pics from honeyfitz....

I think I posted them awhile back but her pics can be found at her LJ

in honeyfitz.livejournal.com

PHEW...I'm glad this only took me about an hour to figure out...

I'm so sorry RP..your pics are awesome too..I'll do something with them once I get over this weird feeling! LOL

I should send my creation to honeyfitz as well, huh? I wonder if she will like it?

*sighs*
                sigpic

Comment

you don't have to do another one for the sake of usin my pics... I was more worried about having given you permission to use someone else's pics.

Comment

Thanks RP...it's been a long summer!

but I will see if I can do one, just cause I want to...and this is the Rachel/Teyla WOW thread..right?
                    sigpic

Comment

Got a bit distracted, so I got a couple of icons, the other is spoiler cut, cos tis season 3:

Spoiler:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Figured I'd try my hand at ye ol' icons.

Teyla ....:

Lethal ...:

Peaceful : (my personal fav)

Enjoy... C&C most welcome.

Comment

Hi there to all Teyla fans.
                          I really like Teyla as well. I'm still waiting for an ep centered on Teyla as she is very unsed poorly developed. Man what are these writer thinking turning her into a backdrop. She has so much potential that I really getting anoyed that I had to come here and vent my spat out.

Hell even Ronon has an ep this season and Teyla has been there since season one. I mean come on she a leader of her people and has amazing fighting skill, has Wraith DNA that surly they can write her in mor to the ep then they have recently. Even chuck seems to get more screen time then Teyla. Plus I really like to see Teyla kick more butt this season.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well said Travis...what I've notice is that there are a lot of Teyla fans out there but they aren't very vocal...this thread is only made up of a few of us...but when I visit other threads, I"m amazed at other posters that like Teyla but don't visit or comment here...and that is too bad!

it makes Teyla/Rachel like she's not needed in the show...

I've also read that in other threads the comments about Teyla are not very nice and yet there aren't many speaking up for her, either...so, that is too bad as well...

I just don't go to too many other threads myself....

but, RP...I LOVE that LAST ONE ESPECIALLY!...you should do more...it's absolutely beautiful!

UBI..I LOVE that first one....

LOVE IT!

Keep up the good work guys...we are definetly going on Six Months hiatus...my...that is a long time....will I even remember what Teyla looks like?
                            sigpic

Comment

Ubi & RP -> very nice icons! RP, peaceful is my favorite too.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hi Travis!

Very nice icons.

Ubi, can you post those brushes in the chatter thread please? They're beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X