X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm almost at the end of season 1. Only Siege to go. ^.^ The Gift:

Wallpaper (click to enlarge):

Matching banner and icon:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Thanks for the info ubiquitous and Camy.
      I'm going to get photo shop I think.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis
        Thanks for the info ubiquitous and Camy.
        I'm going to get photo shop I think.
        If you need any help working with photoshop, just yell.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
          If you need any help working with photoshop, just yell.
          Thanks, I think I will. I just checked the prices and it quite expensive. Have recently just spent alot of money so I might have to wait a week or 2 before I can get it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis
            Thanks, I think I will. I just checked the prices and it quite expensive. Have recently just spent alot of money so I might have to wait a week or 2 before I can get it.
            Yes, it is very, very expensive... I only have by chance of my dad's occupation...

and as Falcon said, need any help when you do get it, just shout.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
              oh, RP..I have it...I just don't see it in my itunes...I downloaded it from limewire..and it sounds great..but it stays in that file...I will let you know cause I'm not the one that needs it..but I do want to know how to put it into my Itunes so I can upload it into my ipod!

anywho, I've requested a video with Teyla singing in the backgroud this song..and that is what I need it for...maybe someone here can do a Teyla video with that song....anyone?

Thanks RP..I will let you know if for some reason I don't learn how to mail it to the person who is doing the vid for me...

Thanks everyone..I love this...it sounds great.....
              Well I have done a video with that song,,,just that it's a whole team video...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Oh, Travis....that would be great...well, you really are talking to the wrong person...but I use a simple one...Photo Impact Pro...there are others that use Photoshop and others use a free software called Gimp that is online...

but those were not friendly to me....

anyone else can help Travis?
                I use Paint Shop Pro though it is the older version 7. It's more user friendly. Still, you can do everything with it. I just haven't used mine in so long I have to remember half of what I knew back a couple of years ago.
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

I think in here she has a belt or something...
                  My first impression seeing the 'belt' was that it is a gun holster. The way it is sitting, higher on one side and lower on the other.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I thought it was for her knife..since she is using her original Athosian outfit, I didn't think she would use it for a gun persay..

Maybe it's a her doggie treat bag.....you know..I just got a puppy and I find out that you have to travel with treats to train them...so who knows...lol

silly Camy

Okay...UBI...WOW! You know I was thinking of waiting for S2 to come out here and make my own caps since I was not able to save my usb drive..*sighs* they just called and they want to use some extra equipments and you know what that means..Kachin, Kachin, Kachin!

Not going to go there, so I lost everything!

but anyways, I heard that S2 for Atlantis may come as late as November...AH!

so, I might resort to using others...Warrior did send me the JT caps for S2 and I could go back in this thread and look for the ones he posted of Teyla....I'm just so upset!

anyways, I don't know when I will start my S2 pics Walls of Teyla....

but, UBI! that is GORGEOUS
                    How do you blend the pic with the background, Ubi? see for Paint Photo...the extract feature stinks..it's sloppy and it doesn't do it neatly....and I have such a hard time with it...does anyone know a good way or program that I can use to extract an object and then I can just save it and use it in the Photo Impact...but right now that's my biggest problem....anyone?

I have all the programs..I have the Corel one and I have Photoshop too..they just aren't userfriendly for me...

Ubi, FC and RP that is so nice of you to offer assistance..what nice thread this is...you guys are the best!

now, we need caps that have anything from the athosians for you guys to make the Teyla Athosian theme...
                    I've got these for you...they are quite large...

sigpic

Comment

Wow Ubiq, The Gift banner/paper/icon is beautiful!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I agree ubi!! I love the color and the texture!! GORGEOUS!!

Comment

A Rachel pic from a convention was posted a few pages back...here's my WP for CAMY!

Spoiler:

Hope you like!

Comment

Yeah, I thought it was for her knife..since she is using her original Athosian outfit, I didn't think she would use it for a gun persay..

Maybe it's a her doggie treat bag.....you know..I just got a puppy and I find out that you have to travel with treats to train them...so who knows...lol

silly Camy

How do you blend the pic with the background, Ubi? see for Paint Photo...the extract feature stinks..it's sloppy and it doesn't do it neatly....and I have such a hard time with it...does anyone know a good way or program that I can use to extract an object and then I can just save it and use it in the Photo Impact...but right now that's my biggest problem....anyone?

I have all the programs..I have the Corel one and I have Photoshop too..they just aren't userfriendly for me...
                            Camy, if you have psp I can tell you how to do that (at least with v.7) Let me know and then I can send you a PM with details.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey you guys...we miss the 200th page party!

Darn it! we are now on page 201..YIPEE!

okay this calls for something special..Post your favorite Teyla pics...

i have others but these are the quickest I could post...

okay, people this isn't the WOW thread for nothing...post your favorite pictures of Teyla....
                              sigpic

Comment

I have Corel Paint Shop Pro X...10th version...

maybe the features aren't so different.....PM ME..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X