Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Challenge for AThos WEEK....

Do five icons with Teyla wearing her different Athosian look....

you know, the different shirts and the different looks, like she has some with her leather overcoat, some with just the leathery wrinkly pants....

it should be cool...now, I want you to be creative....you don't have to show her face, you could just show her shirt or I"ve seen these cool icons where you make these neat effects...I'm telling you ask me to do a wallie anytime, but icons..jeepers...they are so difficult...

so, WOW me people..I said five but you can do more.....

Wippeee!
    sigpic

Comment

Where is everyone ....hey guys...I did my Athos Traveling Brochure...it's a bit JT but mostly some fun stuff and lots of good pics from Athos....

I don't mind if you fast forward on the JT stuff..

I hope you like it...I have like more than 40 pictures there....

ooopppss...forgot to tell you it's in the JT galleria thread....
      sigpic

Comment

It's posted in the Teylafen LJ but it's really good...it's a fic based on Teyla writing postcards to Jeannie..don't look if you don't want spoilers for M*MM

http://www.laylalawlor.com/misc/sga-...stcards01.html
        sigpic

Comment

I'm still here, I just don't have much to contribute.

Comment

how about some old work that maybe the newbies haven't seen yet...or how about some Teyla pics....it never hurts to repeat them....that's what other threads do...I'm going to see if I get inspired and do something.....
            sigpic

Comment

Hi Gang

We just found out that not everyone knows the Picture posting guidelines so we are reminding everyone and hopefully we will have these placed in the FAQ soon so there won't be any questions so this is just an
              FYI Post

picture posting rules :

There is a great way to attach pictures to the thread, using them to make thumbnails so that folks can see what's there without that same picture downloading over and over and over. Just use the attachments button below. This is the preferred way of posting pictures!

If you choose to put the photos in your post, they do have to fit a couple of criteria;

They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries, 300x400 is a good size. They cannot be larger than 75K.

If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to them. Links like this do put a drain on servers and too many folks linking to too many pictures has been known to take a server down every once in a while.

You cannot quote the pictures in your replies. Multiple copies of the pics just drain more bandwidth.

Last but not least, please do not post pictures that spoil season 9/10 of Stargate SG-1 or season 2/3 of Stargate:Atlantis! Feel free to post links to those pictures with the appropriate warning of spoilers though.

Please remember: these rules are not here to diminish your enjoyment but to make this thread accessible and enjoyable for everyone - including those forum members on a slow dial-up connection!

If you have any questions or problems please contact me or any of the other mods.

Thanks for listening, now let the thunking continue!
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hey, I created a survey on which ships folks approve of/are popular for Teyla and included 8 different men from SGA.

If you have time, I'd love to see what Teyla fans think:

http://forums.mindvenom.com/viewtopic.php?t=116

Just register (no email confirmation, so it literally takes a second) and click on the "Fill Out" button. It'll give you a list of ships along with a checkbox titled "Approve" - check each one you like and it'll add your answers to the responses list. There are totals listed for the number of folks who approve of any given ship.

Comment

Icons:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Nice icons Ubi...

I haven't posted much, cept my Painting and Beauty wallpaper thingy... I dunno, might post em again when I get home from college.

Comment

Nice icons Ubi. In the second one Teyla has such a sweet expression.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

i cant believe that when i first saw teyla i didnt think much of her, but now ive realised... WOW

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Well at least you realised!! would have been a shame, and a lose to you, if u never had!! hehe...welcome aboard!
                          -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Hee, don't worry Dr McKay, I was much like that too. ^.^ Welcome.

And thanks guys!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                              Hee, don't worry Dr McKay, I was much like that too. ^.^ Welcome.

And thanks guys!

how silly we both were

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I mean no disrespect, but I can't for the life of me understand how no one couldn't have liked her after Rising...she was so great in there..she and Sheppard did that episode for me.....and no one can say in that episode she was supposed to be the hot alien! first, she's not the alien and second she wasn't portrayed as hot!

She was clearly the leader, the warrior and the diplomat...willing to risk it all for her people.....and saw immediately the potential in these aliens coming in to an unknown galaxy, clearly unprepared and with very little idea of what they were about to face......

but, hey...the important thing is that you saw it eventually!

Now, UBI...WOW!

I love it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X