• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmm that's lovely to stare at.

and thx for the hugs, i really appreacaite it *big hugs to ya'll*
    sigpic

Comment

I hope he has "excellent at appearing in doorways and delivering messages" on his CV!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
        *looks when last post was* uh... why are we like on uh... page 2

Spoiler:
        boss was understanding... she just wants to know if and when i need to take off the time... they'll work around it
        Spoiler:
        At least your boss was understanding, I bet that was huge weight off your shoulders I know some bosses can be beasts

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        I hope he has "excellent at appearing in doorways and delivering messages" on his CV!

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

well the boss is a lady too... so sometimes that may or maynot be a plus.. but what's nice is that she cares bout her employees
          sigpic

Comment

Evening everyone! just a fly by visit. Don't want to rack up TOO many roaming charges with my i-net. Already probably looking at a high phone bill for next month!! Well, gotta run. Laters!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
              Sometimes I can’t believe doctors, I mean you could be dying and they’ll still give you an appointment for two weeks from now!
              acutally
              Spoiler:
              he's on vacation right now and the date/time I got was the earliest they could give me.

Spoiler:
              Went to the Ren Faire in WI again today and had a awesome time, I even got a costume; for Halloween and whenever I go back there! (I'm also thinking about working there next summer, it's a real awesome place)

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                acutally
                Spoiler:
                he's on vacation right now and the date/time I got was the earliest they could give me.
                Got ya. Better than my docs then, they make me wait forever, usually by the time I get in to see them I'm better

Hi to the flyby queen Queen!!

Comment

mmm nice fly by
                  sigpic

Comment

I just saw this pic and think its awesome!!

Comment

it is indeed

Gives us thunkers all sorts of dirty thoughts deep down here in the gutter
                      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                        it is indeed

Gives us thunkers all sorts of dirty thoughts deep down here in the gutter
                        I some how imaging that those thoughts were already around ;

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                          http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/ecbartlett/sga/5x17_1_1.jpg

gun!face
                          I always have to laugh so hard when I see that And dive into the gutter

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                          *looks when last post was* uh... why are we like on uh... page 2

Spoiler:
                          boss was understanding... she just wants to know if and when i need to take off the time... they'll work around it
                          That's good news CKO
                          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post

I some how imaging that those thoughts were already around ;
                            fuel to the fire my friend
                            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                              fuel to the fire my friend
                              and what a hot fire it is!!

Comment

mmm yes.. GUTTER... *dives in.* oh wait... what am i sayin... kinda never leave. *cackles*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X