Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow View Post
    Hey Kavan fans. Met the man yesterday at Armageddon and he was doing the small intimate panel as well. The man is fantastic and a sweet heart.
    *LOL* Okay, you know you asked for it, don't you?

Give us more, please....*blink, blink*

What small intimate panel? What did he say? You wouldn't have a con report up anywhere, would you?

Pictures, maybe?

Kethry
    sigpic
    I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
        I have new sig The pics are too inspiring
        Wow, I love it

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
          I have new sig The pics are too inspiring

*sigh* Such nice piccies.

Spoiler:
          Just saw the episode and really liked it despite it being nothing but a clip show. Nice bit of Lorne.

Kethry
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
            So, do we have any more idea what was said last night? I'd really like to hear the beginning, middle and end of some of those sentence fragments.

Did anyone catch the bit about Kavan's name? They seemed to be trying out different variations of pronouncing/stressing it and then, I believe, David asked what it meant and Kavan answered.

Did he really say it meant "handsome" and when David leaned in to comment, I think, Kavan said:"Don't go there!"

Kethry
            Was curious about that name thing, so found this:
            http://www.babyhold.com/list/Irish_B...Kavan/details/

Comment

Originally posted by Plickies View Post

Woohoooo, so it really does mean "handsome". *LOL*

We know how fitting that is, don't we, thunkers?

I have to check out this site to see what other names mean. Thanks for the link.

Kethry
              sigpic

Comment

and it certainly fits him

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Got eyebrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow View Post
                    Hey Kavan fans. Met the man yesterday at Armageddon and he was doing the small intimate panel as well. The man is fantastic and a sweet heart.
                    That sounds wonderful. Tell us more, more, more please

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                    I

I'm going to attempt to and hope it isn't as horrible as yesterday. Its on about 5pm here, so instead of watching football, I'll be watching that, lol.

I'll give it a go if I can keep awake that is

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                    So, do we have any more idea what was said last night? I'd really like to hear the beginning, middle and end of some of those sentence fragments.

Did anyone catch the bit about Kavan's name? They seemed to be trying out different variations of pronouncing/stressing it and then, I believe, David asked what it meant and Kavan answered.

Did he really say it meant "handsome" and when David leaned in to comment, I think, Kavan said:"Don't go there!"

Kethry
                    I heard him pronouncing it the different ways I've heard interviewers say it but that's all. Sooooo frustrating.

My computer has still got problems on this thread. Not any others, 'cause I've checked, and only on the last two pages!!!!!! What's with that. I think it's too hot in here for it to handle Anyone any ideas?
                    sigpic

Comment

Don't you thunk, I mean think, he should have had the thigh holster on here?

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                        That sounds wonderful. Tell us more, more, more please
                        Oh, yes, please. How can we bribe you? Chocolate? Cookies?

I'll give it a go if I can keep awake that is
                        Same here. Darned time zones.

I heard him pronouncing it the different ways I've heard interviewers say it but that's all. Sooooo frustrating.
                        Well, I did hear a little more, but by no means all of it. Really, really frustrating.

My computer has still got problems on this thread. Not any others, 'cause I've checked, and only on the last two pages!!!!!! What's with that. I think it's too hot in here for it to handle Anyone any ideas?
                        Probably the hotness, right. No problems here so far, but you never know.

Kethry
                        sigpic

Comment

So.... Kavan means handsome huh. Well we all knew that!
                          I bet they found that out when searching for their babies names. and I bet David Hewlett gives Kavan a lot of stick about that.

sigpic

Comment

Don't you thunk, I mean think, he should have had the thigh holster on here?
                            http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/c...bulaRasa20.jpg
                            Yes he looks naked without it

Although saying that.......
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay so just popping by to drop off a celebratory pic, that I got from a friend, who happens to be in Auckland at the moment:

Not the greatest quality, but hey, I'll take what I can get
                              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                                Okay so just popping by to drop off a celebratory pic, that I got from a friend, who happens to be in Auckland at the moment:

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...ventions/2.jpg

Not the greatest quality, but hey, I'll take what I can get
                                He looks great in that light coloured top. I think he's wearing the same jeans and boots as in these pics. On the bottom pic there's that little tear. I'll go out on a limb here and say that I'm sure he had the same last night.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X