Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
    [SPOILERS]Yes, quite lucky.. they havent gotten to reruns of that here yet - that I know of.
    They have aired Smallville rerun several times, on top on airing new episode
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
      You know, for us it's really better that it isn't the other way around
      Well I mean I can get confrontational given the right impetus but it takes a lot for me to do so. As most of my friends say I'm the friend you want to have because since I'm so laid back most of the time people don't expect it when you jump down their throats.

Good night!
      And.....I'm baaaaaaaaack

*hands mac another muffin for reviewing so fast And hey... now that you say it... I have the shorts-image in my head as well...
      You know maybe you should stop rewarding me for speed of reviews? Should I worry and apologize for putting the shorts image in your head or was it there naturally?

Glad you're feeling better, Mac..
      Spoiler:
      good luck with the mechanic -- so what's wrong? Ya, I got a bit excited at the end of that game ---
      rewarded myself by watching the taped This Mortal Coil!
      Thanks Sci!!! O/T:
      Spoiler:
      Over the last 6 months or so I've been having problems with my radiator. I've replaced every part *except* for one(that has NOT gone out, yet). So Saturday night when I was driving home and my "check coolant" light came on I was a little peeved.

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
      Night Mac, mornin' SF.

Okay, Mac made me do it ... so you know where to place all the blame.

Trying out her "artistic" attempt:

Okay, what do you think?
      Looks really wonderful, Kethry!!!! (and you can ignore my silly question in the email, LOL, hadn't been here yet)

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
      Like I said its somewhat funny. Well, one night I was talking to Kassandra about Kavan (among other things ) and one of the talk topics was if Kavan would ever play a gay role. Well, LITERALLY the next morning, there is that certain thread and Lorne was leading (even though at that point there weren't as many votes as there are now. So me thinking that it hilariously fit in with what I was talking about, I voted Lorne!!
      Yes, I do recall that conversation. It was very odd. Much like the time we were discussing something else(can't remember what off the top of my head) and then within a few days it was a topic *here* without either of us bringing it up.

Now why does that sound familiar?
      Hmmm I wonder

Girl, do I NEED to bring a rubber hammer with me next month?! I left you at 1am/10pm and you're still on at 7:30/4:30? I'll even track down a certain somebody to swing said hammer against your head to knock you out!!!
      Promises, Promises Nah you *KNOW* I'm a night owl, and it gave me plenty of time to research hotels/flights/etc in Vancouver.
      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
      sigpic

Comment

*pops in*

*pops out*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I'm sorry, I must have missed something. What's with this 40%/60% business?
          *mewannaknow*
          Brian J. Smith Thunk Thread - New SGU Hottie
          Zachary Quinto Thunk Thread - Sexy/Scary Sylar

Comment

Originally posted by Empress Vajnraa View Post
            I'm sorry, I must have missed something. What's with this 40%/60% business?
            *mewannaknow*
            Well, Joe Mallozzi said that someone in the Stargate Universe was gay and a poll has been made, 40 % though Lorne was gay. Which Kavan now knows about We who doesn't think Lorne is gay are the 60%
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post

Thanks Sci!!! O/T:
              Spoiler:
              Over the last 6 months or so I've been having problems with my radiator. I've replaced every part *except* for one(that has NOT gone out, yet). So Saturday night when I was driving home and my "check coolant" light came on I was a little peeved.

Spoiler:
              Hmmm, maybe I should send one of my mechanics out there. I could come with and we could take a side trip to Vancouver while he works on your car!! Dumb question - but have changed the radiator!? I could go into tons of questions but maybe I'd better not..... used to work in a shop - old habits die hard!
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                Thanks
                Yep, it's from the tv verison of Titanic starring Catherine Zeta-Jones and the much better version if you ask me. It's my favorite Kavan movie.
                Well, I just made a visit to my favorite shopping site - Amazon.com - and picked up a copy of Titanic. Of course the Kavan version!!! For $5 I figured - what the heck!
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                  Now, that must really suck!
                  Ye-es! I still don't get it why some of the Season 3 episodes on my DVDs have a voice-over to choose and some haven't... which, by the way, is how I found out how his voice-over sounds.

Enjoy your reception.
                  I did... could have been more food, but there will be another (bigger) reception on Friday and I have high hopes for the food

Well I mean I can get confrontational given the right impetus but it takes a lot for me to do so. As most of my friends say I'm the friend you want to have because since I'm so laid back most of the time people don't expect it when you jump down their throats.
                  Oh, then I'm probably your opposite... I don't need much to get angry... and unfortunately, my anger can simmer for ages after that

You know maybe you should stop rewarding me for speed of reviews?
                  Oh, but why? I like your speed of reviews

Should I worry and apologize for putting the shorts image in your head or was it there naturally?
                  50-50, I'd say. It was vaguely there, but after the "Tru Calling" picture it was... well... more fleshed out

Promises, Promises Nah you *KNOW* I'm a night owl, and it gave me plenty of time to research hotels/flights/etc in Vancouver.
                  Eh, you know, I'm looking for hostels in Seattle and drawing a blank because the HI hostel downtown doesn't accept online bookings...

Rwaaaaaarrrrrrrr!

Okay, recipe:

Spoiler:
                  150g flour
                  50g grated almonds
                  50g grated coconuts
                  2 TS baking soda
                  2 TS cinnamon powder
                  1 ripe banana
                  100ml (neutral) vegetable oil
                  2 eggs
                  100ml maple sirup
                  250g buttermilk

Mix flour, almonds, coconut, baking soda and cinnamon.

Mash banana with fork, mix with oil, eggs, maple sirup and buttermilk.

Mix dry and wet ingredients, put batter in form, bake for 20 - 25 minutes (180°C)... et voila

If anyone wants me to convert the metric measurements... just ask
                  I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                  I will never accept defeat.
                  I will never quit.
                  I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                  ------
                  "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Hmmm, maybe I should send one of my mechanics out there. I could come with and we could take a side trip to Vancouver while he works on your car!! Dumb question - but have changed the radiator!? I could go into tons of questions but maybe I'd better not..... used to work in a shop - old habits die hard!
                    You know....
                    Spoiler:
                    with the amount of work I've had done to it I'm pretty sure I have, but its been having issues for months.

Oh, then I'm probably your opposite... I don't need much to get angry... and unfortunately, my anger can simmer for ages after that
                    See I'll simmer quietly until I get to a breaking point and then next thing you know I'm verbally beating the tar out of somebody. My friends also worry about me because I'm so nice and giving and generous to a fault.

Oh, but why? I like your speed of reviews
                    *shrugs* dunno was just making a suggestion

50-50, I'd say. It was vaguely there, but after the "Tru Calling" picture it was... well... more fleshed out
                    Phew, so its not entirely my fault. I'd had it floating around since the first time I read it, but didn't really *see* it in my minds eye until I reread it this time(hmm wonder why that could be)

Eh, you know, I'm looking for hostels in Seattle and drawing a blank because the HI hostel downtown doesn't accept online bookings...
                    You know, I'm not sure how much help I could be unless there is a phone # or something to make reservations.... Though when *someone else* is traveling in they want a hotel apparently.
                    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                    sigpic

Comment

*drags coughing carcass into thread*

cough OT

Spoiler:
                      As of early this morning I am off work for the rest of the week - doctor's orders. The very least I have is a severe bronchitis, but they also tested me for pneumonia (just to be on the safe side - or so they say). X-ray didn't say anything one way or the other. Now all I need is to pick up a bunch of meds this afternoon and then go on suffering. I do so hate being sick.
                      Oh kethry *huggles* We'll all send you healing vibes!

But back to the topic....lovely chest-hair-less Kavan. *drools*
                      Spoiler:
                      I really prefer my guy with no chest hair, even given the 'lost' opportunity of 'torturing' said guy by tugging on said hairs. Lot of other ways and places...*cough, cough* (I am so sick! )

Another proud 60%er!

We love Kavan, 40%, 60%, whatever percentage
                      Yep, love him 110%

Still lingering headaches (I guess they won't go away until I have the assurance that there's nothing wrong *sighs), but otherwise okay. I hope it's the same with you

*hands queen a muffin There you go, dear.
                      There's too many poorly thunkers The only advice I'd offer you Row is that if there was something wrong, they'd have found it by now. There's always the "spending so much time on the computer won't help" that my fella keeps saying to me!! He's got a point, but of course I won't admit that to him!

I'm ok thanks. My cough medicine did it's work and I'm now "comfortably" coughing - I'll live!

He looks cute, even with the slightly too bangy hair. In ff's stead I might have offered to take a pair of scissors to his head.
                      *slaps Kethry's hands away*

All it needs is a good ruffling, and maybe a bit of mousse to hold the look!

Haha, this is getting worrying Nici

Okay Nici, fess up!

Is it the gun face or
                      Spoiler:
                      the 'other' one that Kavan says his wife says.... *blinks innocently* You get my meaning?
                      I think I know which!

That was the main reason I went to Clintonio, ImageRotate was a huge let down
                      You can say that again, at least now I actually have a sig instead of a red cross when the stupid site goes downs every 5 minutes!!

Originally posted by Cori View Post
                      For size only
                      Spoiler:

*blinks* Is that really Cori?? *did I go into Shep thunk instead?

Lovely as always! And the best bed hair ever!!

sigpic

Comment

See I'll simmer quietly until I get to a breaking point and then next thing you know I'm verbally beating the tar out of somebody. My friends also worry about me because I'm so nice and giving and generous to a fault.
                        I think I finally learned the art of saying no (like this: "hey, do you want to run for the youth organization executive committee?" - "err... well... maybe... err... no." *one year later* "do you want to run for the youth organization executive committee?" - "err... still no, thank you." *another year later* "do you want to run for the youth organization executive committee?" - "NO I STILL DON'T WANT TO RUN WHEN WILL YOU GET IT DAMMIT!" - they STILL keep asking, every damn year )... but then again... no, I didn't *thinks of all the stuff which means work she said yes to in the last few weeks

Phew, so its not entirely my fault. I'd had it floating around since the first time I read it, but didn't really *see* it in my minds eye until I reread it this time(hmm wonder why that could be)
                        Do you want a picture as a reminder?

You know, I'm not sure how much help I could be unless there is a phone # or something to make reservations.... Though when *someone else* is traveling in they want a hotel apparently.
                        So you don't happen to know any other hostels? (the thing is: I'm a HI hostels person and really don't trust hostel booking sites and their ratings)
                        I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                        ------

Comment

Well, I just made a visit to my favorite shopping site - Amazon.com - and picked up a copy of Titanic. Of course the Kavan version!!! For $5 I figured - what the heck!
                          That's a real bargain!

Ye-es! I still don't get it why some of the Season 3 episodes on my DVDs have a voice-over to choose and some haven't... which, by the way, is how I found out how his voice-over sounds.
                          okey, that is real wierd.. I'm just glad that we just does the subtitles and leave he voice-over things for childrens show and movies. It would be very wierd if I heard Sheppard talk swedish!

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                            Like I said its somewhat funny. Well, one night I was talking to Kassandra about Kavan (among other things ) and one of the talk topics was if Kavan would ever play a gay role. Well, LITERALLY the next morning, there is that certain thread and Lorne was leading (even though at that point there weren't as many votes as there are now. So me thinking that it hilariously fit in with what I was talking about, I voted Lorne!!
                            Good choice, must've been fate!

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post
                            I still think he looks ill,tired or fedup in that picture or could be all three
                            He needs lots and lots of cuddles!! I got it ladies!!

I didnt look If i was a 40%er i would go for the middle one
                            They're all in there now...couldn't make my mind up!!

Spoiler:

How can i display multiple banners like i have seen in few sigs in this thread and is it free?
                            Rotating sigs
                            Spoiler:
                            Click on one of our sigs - me & mel defintely use the same site) and it'll take you to the site, you just register and either upload pics from your pc or a direct link from an image storing site like Photobucket. Once you've done that it'll give you a random image code which you just need to paste into your sig on GW, and hey presto!! It's free and dead easy!

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                            Perfect pic to start the morning with

*sigh* Perfect anytime if you ask me!

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                            Kept you busy for awhile - thanks for them queen
                            It was my pleasure!!

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                            last night I was bored so I came up with a (what I thought) witty t-shirt design; a black shirt with hot pink letters that say '40% thinks the other 60 is in denial'
                            That's one of the best yet!!!

We who doesn't think Lorne is gay are the 60%
                            They're just in denial!!

Edit: Sorry EB, couldn't resist!!

Spoiler:
                            Last edited by queen_hathor; 02 February 2009, 09:48 AM.

sigpic

Comment

okey, that is real wierd.. I'm just glad that we just does the subtitles and leave he voice-over things for childrens show and movies. It would be very wierd if I heard Sheppard talk swedish!
                              Well... most of all, it makes the DVDs cheaper I think. One of the reasons why DVDs in Germany are much more expensive than in the UK is that they always have to do a German audio track for them. I still can't believe the Season 3 box cost 90€ here... (I paid a third for it at amazon.co.uk...)
                              I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                              ------

Comment

I think I finally learned the art of saying no (like this: "hey, do you want to run for the youth organization executive committee?" - "err... well... maybe... err... no." *one year later* "do you want to run for the youth organization executive committee?" - "err... still no, thank you." *another year later* "do you want to run for the youth organization executive committee?" - "NO I STILL DON'T WANT TO RUN WHEN WILL YOU GET IT DAMMIT!" - they STILL keep asking, every damn year )... but then again... no, I didn't *thinks of all the stuff which means work she said yes to in the last few weeks
                                *nods* exactly. See this is where my twitchy shoulder I mentioned becomes my downfall. Thankfully it has only gotten me 3 positions of power this year the CLE/CWS committee(which was the thing saturday), the Island version(which is in march) and then Executive Committee, which I was basically on anyway, its just *official* now(2 year term one meeting per fiscal quarter that I had been attending anyways as they were usually held in conjuction with my CLE meetings)

Do you want a picture as a reminder?
                                Oh yes please!

So you don't happen to know any other hostels? (the thing is: I'm a HI hostels person and really don't trust hostel booking sites and their ratings)
                                Not off the top of my head(I rarely travel and when I do I'm normally staying at friends houses) if it weren't full up around here I'd offer you a place here but alas there is no room in this inn.
                                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X