Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
    I like this first one - wish it were a little clearer. Looks like he has paint or some type of design on that left pocket.
    So do I. I looks better on a small screen... say the screen on my camera. That was the best my camera could do with the zoom level I had it on. BUT at least I was able to meet him, get 2 pics with him, an autograph and got to hang out with him! Can't wait for the next time!

way - OT

Spoiler:
    D***m Steelers - beat my Cardinals!
    This is probably gonna start a "war" but
    Spoiler:
    No offense but I'm kinda glad. The Cards beat my Panthers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
      So do I. I looks better on a small screen... say the screen on my camera. That was the best my camera could do with the zoom level I had it on. BUT at least I was able to meet him, get 2 pics with him, an autograph and got to hang out with him! Can't wait for the next time!
      Lucky! I'm jealous!!

This is probably gonna start a "war" but
      Spoiler:
      No offense but I'm kinda glad. The Cards beat my Panthers!!!
      Spoiler:
      I didnt really care - but I have never liked the Steelers. And I have a soft spot for AZ
      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
        Ha, I'm not the only one thinking that!

BTW, I don't mind the blank chest in the Blade-pictures... in fact... I like that much more than chest hair *coughs
        Yes, I prefer the "Swimmer" look as well for the most part.

Yes, hopefully... really doesn't sound nice.
        Well I'm feeling better this evening after taking a nap this afternoon. Will see how I feel tomorrow then I have to dive into my backlog of stories to BETA and write a birthday story for a friend.

Originally posted by melfan View Post
        Always
        Woo hoo. Thanks. Now I may have to actually attempt to figure out Clintonio.

There is no such thing as "embarrassing oneself" in this thread
        I don't know I seem to have done a pretty good job of it.

Hmmm, like this --- a little small, but I'm on borrowed time right now... probably cant read it ---

Spoiler:

It says "One way ticket to my heart"
        Good job for a first time

way - OT

Spoiler:
        D***m Steelers - beat my Cardinals!
        **Hugs**

O/T-

Spoiler:
        *whispers* Won't mention to andrew that I too was torn up over their loss. I don't think I've hyperventilated that much since I was in Burbank.
        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
        sigpic

Comment

Good morning everyone! I've got muffins in the oven (maple sirup/cinnamon, in case anyone wants one ) and there's snow outside. Could be worse on a Monday morning...

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
          Yes, I prefer the "Swimmer" look as well for the most part.
          Good to know I'm not the only one...

Well I'm feeling better this evening after taking a nap this afternoon. Will see how I feel tomorrow then I have to dive into my backlog of stories to BETA and write a birthday story for a friend.
          Yay (to all of it )!
          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

FINALLY!!!!! After messed up, crazy schedules and 15 pages I have finally caught up. Gonna do a quick flyby post since there are SOOO many things to comment on that are a quite a few pages back
            Welcome back!

And to voice my say: I'm a 40%er as well! There is a somwhat funny story to go along with my reasoning so, hate me if you want (I'm also a blondy person! )
            Yay!! Funny story? Spill!!!

Good morning everyone! I've got muffins in the oven (maple sirup/cinnamon, in case anyone wants one ) and there's snow outside. Could be worse on a Monday morning...
            Moning Row How are you today?

I have the snow and a pot of coffee...a muffin would go down well though!

sigpic

Comment

Good to know I'm not the only one...

Yay (to all of it )!
              *waves* Morning Row, and Queen.

Row- I'd *love* a muffin, isn't it nice to have the reassurance you aren't alone?
              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
              sigpic

Comment

Morning Mac

sigpic

Comment

o/t

Spoiler:
                  there was a game on... *giggles* didnt' watch it... found other shows to watch instead... but then i usually dont watch it either... safe for when im in the mood, but i dont watch foot ball.. and if i do .. meh... when its the super bowl... i watch for the ads, didnt even do it this year.

*sighs contently.* very lovely pixz
                  sigpic

Comment

*waves* Morning Row, and Queen.

Row- I'd *love* a muffin, isn't it nice to have the reassurance you aren't alone?
                    And me makes three.

*drags coughing carcass into thread*

cough OT

Spoiler:
                    As of early this morning I am off work for the rest of the week - doctor's orders. The very least I have is a severe bronchitis, but they also tested me for pneumonia (just to be on the safe side - or so they say). X-ray didn't say anything one way or the other. Now all I need is to pick up a bunch of meds this afternoon and then go on suffering. I do so hate being sick.

But back to the topic....lovely chest-hair-less Kavan. *drools*
                    Spoiler:
                    I really prefer my guy with no chest hair, even given the 'lost' opportunity of 'torturing' said guy by tugging on said hairs. Lot of other ways and places...*cough, cough* (I am so sick! )

I don't think he shaved his chest, the legs maybe, they do look rather smooth, but it may also be the picture quality. It isn't quite high def. There was no reason to shave his chest for Blade, so why should he have. And look at the infamous Outer Limits ep - no chest hair. I vote we can safely say Kavan isn't gay enough to shave - hell, he doesn't usually put a razor to his face, if he thinks he can get away with it.

I see we have turned from gay pink to manly black 60%ers.

Anything else I missed while I was trying to cough my lungs out yesterday?

Kethry

Another proud 60%er!
                    sigpic
                    I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Well, I just got told that he was supposed to be something like her older college teacher boyfriend or something... so he would have been perfect
                      Ohhhhhhhh...that would have been so perfect. Why don't these clueless producers let a woman decide in matters like that?

Anyone of us would have been quite happy to tell them who'd be best for the boyfriend role, right?

Kethry

Another proud 60%er!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                        so is this going to turn into a bitter war between the 60%'ers and the 40%'ers?
                        No, no, no, no, no......no wars, please. Not even in jest. I've been through fandom wars and they are not pretty. *shudders*

We love Kavan, 40%, 60%, whatever percentage.

Make love, not war!

Ouch, have I dated myself now...even if it was slightly before my time? Still fits, though.

Kethry

Another proud 60%er!
                        sigpic

Comment

My classes were okay, though my 'advanced' class had one of *those* students in it that decided she had to contradict *EVERYTHING* I was attempting to teach, in front of the whole class.

Basically it boils down to I can't feel anything below my neck and my legs feel like they are about ready to fall off below the knees.
                          Oy, poor Mac! Feeling better by now?

As for the b+tch - why didn't you aks her why she wasn't teaching the class if she knew so much better than you? That usually shuts the idiots up pretty fast.

Kethry

Another proud 60%er!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Moning Row How are you today?
                            Still lingering headaches (I guess they won't go away until I have the assurance that there's nothing wrong *sighs), but otherwise okay. I hope it's the same with you

I have the snow and a pot of coffee...a muffin would go down well though!
                            *hands queen a muffin There you go, dear.

Ye-es! *hands mac an extra muffin for the assurance of not being alone
                            I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                            I will never accept defeat.
                            I will never quit.
                            I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                            ------
                            "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                              Morning all.. just a quick visit..and oh... look who I bumped into...

Nice guy to bump into any day, so repost for this cold and windy Monday.

He looks cute, even with the slightly too bangy hair. In ff's stead I might have offered to take a pair of scissors to his head.

Kethry

Another proud 60%er!
                              sigpic

Comment

Still lingering headaches (I guess they won't go away until I have the assurance that there's nothing wrong *sighs), but otherwise okay. I hope it's the same with you

*hands queen a muffin There you go, dear.

Ye-es! *hands mac an extra muffin for the assurance of not being alone
                                Oh, muffins....Pretty please? *tries out slightly puffy puppy dog eyes*

Kethry

Another proud 60%er!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X