No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched (and watching the encore) a movie that if they ever did a remake (without messing with the story too much) that would probably be a good one to see Kavan in. It's called "Somewhere in Time" . Set in 1912 and filmed at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island (awesome place, btw!). Originally with Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour.
    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
      Spoiler:
      Intentional repost

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
      Well, if they are blue w/ a 'V' on them -- I'm volunteering to go help him with the results!
      funny story;

Spoiler:
      I was at work one day and saw a small blue pill sitting on the counter, but thought nothing of it. Then when it was slow a co-worker picked it up and showed it to me. It had 'VGR' written on it...

we couldn't stop laughing 'cause we had no idea how it got in the restraunt.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Watched (and watching the encore) a movie that if they ever did a remake (without messing with the story too much) that would probably be a good one to see Kavan in. It's called "Somewhere in Time" . Set in 1912 and filmed at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island (awesome place, btw!). Originally with Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour.
        thats a fantastic movie! and yes Kavan would be perfect in it. if only...

Comment

interstin story EB
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
            And to keep myself from refreshing the Isis site every five seconds, I just posted a new installment to the Fanfic100: "Spread your wings and run" (kethry-safe... hm... yesnomaybecanyourepeatthequestion? ).
            Kethry safe- Hmmm.... Maybe? *squints about* Yeah Maybe is my final answer.

And there is always this tongue shot....

You TRYING to kill me?!
            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post

You TRYING to kill me?!
              she's trying to kill us all with that Kavan tongue pic

Comment

Afternoon, spent the evening eating and drinking at my uncles place, he was having a dinner party

Tounge! And goggles!

*dies*

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                Congrats to all the milestoners!!

I am proud to announce to all LorneLovers, I managed to get two S5 eps capped and put up on the LLPB today so for everyone's viewing enjoyment, here's a preview - you can see them all over at the LLPB

Search and Rescue:
                Spoiler:

Broken Ties:
                Spoiler:
                http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Stargate%20Atlantis/503%20-%20Broken%20Ties/BrokenTies4.jpg
                http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...okenTies39.jpg
                http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...okenTies42.jpg

I know they're dark, but I didn't want to mess with the lighting right yet and at least get something up in the folders.
                Very lovely

And congrats on 2000 posts Plickies!
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post

You TRYING to kill me?!
                  Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                  she's trying to kill us all with that Kavan tongue pic
                  The picture is out there in LLPB for anyone to post -- I just removed the "distraction" for the sake of conserving space!
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                    Intentional repost

funny story;

Spoiler:
                    I was at work one day and saw a small blue pill sitting on the counter, but thought nothing of it. Then when it was slow a co-worker picked it up and showed it to me. It had 'VGR' written on it...

we couldn't stop laughing 'cause we had no idea how it got in the restraunt.
                    I bet someone had a disappointing end to the evening
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                      woohooo! congrats plick on 2000
                      Thanks CKO

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                      Afternoon, spent the evening eating and drinking at my uncles place, he was having a dinner party

Tounge! And goggles!

*dies*

Very lovely

And congrats on 2000 posts Plickies!
                      Thanks mel

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Congrats to all the milestoners!!

I am proud to announce to all LorneLovers, I managed to get two S5 eps capped and put up on the LLPB today so for everyone's viewing enjoyment, here's a preview - you can see them all over at the LLPB

Search and Rescue:

Broken Ties:

I know they're dark, but I didn't want to mess with the lighting right yet and at least get something up in the folders.

OT to Pickies:
                        Spoiler:
                        Oooh that's on my 'to read' list. I read most of Ms. Moaning's Highlander series and I've wanted to pick up her Fever series, I'm just waiting for more books to be out so when I start reading I can at least read a few. I love paranormal romances

And a small note to Nici, I know you called for artwork for KSF - I just wanted to say I haven't forgotten, I'm trying to get together stuff from my external.
                        OT Back at ya
                        Spoiler:
                        I know what you mean. I've read all but the first book in the Highlander series (can't find it) and the first 2 in the Fever series. I know that she put out a third for the Fever series, but it hasn't come out in paperback and I refuse to pay for hardcovers, they cost too much and I read so much I've got to keep costs down. But I really hate waiting for the story to continue.

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Oh well... I did choose the name from a book (Harry Potter, that is... I always end up as a Ravenclaw, no matter which test I take). Rather fitting then that the book reminded you of it
                          *facepalm* OMG, how did I not make that connection??? I mean it's not like I'm obsessed with HP or anything.... reading the first 6 *counts* 15 time's not obsessed it it?

Me too... apart from the seventh book which, in my world, isn't the real seventh book, anyway.
                          Glad it's not just me. Only on my 2nd read of that one. Not a happy bunny for SO many reasons!!

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                          Haven't quite figured out how to break up the quotes and reply to each comment
                          You just need to put [quote] at the start of the bit you want to quote, and [ /quote] at the end (without the space!)

Hmmm, one holster shot with all the amenities -- double holster, boots, tight....

And there is always this tongue shot....
                          There has got to be a bigger shot of that.... I must find it!!!

Love the "modification" He just can't keep it in his mouth can he??

Search and Rescue:
                          Spoiler:

Comments on these shots...

Spoiler:
                          Pic 1 - whumper in me coming out here.... the blood on the eye.. guh!!

Pic 2 - *replaces Vegas with self and makes him feel better*

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                          Hey mel, have a good time?

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Is this any better, Queen?
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Spoiler:

Is this any better, Queen?
                              Hehe. getting there!!

Gotta go, will be back later *waves*

sigpic

Comment

I need a fly by in here for a rest...sorting out my car for it's MOT tomorrow. Don't know why I feel the need to clean it in the drizzle..but I do! I'm sure the mechanics don't even notice!

Anyway how about this holster pic ..I have this one lovingly cared for and tucked away in my holster file. This sums up everything I love about Lorne...and he's in charge in this ep as well.

Last edited by LizzieAnne; 15 February 2009, 07:21 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X