I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
      Oy, poor Mac! Feeling better by now?

As for the b+tch - why didn't you aks her why she wasn't teaching the class if she knew so much better than you? That usually shuts the idiots up pretty fast.
      Yes, mostly.

See, me? I'm faaar too nice in real life. I tend toward peace loving and quietness and stewing over problems. While I may talk a lot(and fast, oh so fast- according to some I am capable of speaking at speeds only heard by dogs and bats). I just kept going and tried to present an open and friendly discourse. She really provided the McKay to my Zelenka though

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
      Ye-es! *hands mac an extra muffin for the assurance of not being alone
      Thank you for the muffin. I really should be sleeping since its *glances at clock* 4:30 in the morning but alas I'm too worried about the discussion I get to have with my mechanic later.
      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
      sigpic

Comment

hehehe
        sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

*hands a muffin to kethry

I'm famous for my muffins

*grabs*

Thank you.

Yummy!

Kethry

Another proud 60%er!
          sigpic
          I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post

hehehe

Okay Nici, fess up!

Is it the gun face or
            Spoiler:
            the 'other' one that Kavan says his wife says.... *blinks innocently* You get my meaning?

Those gun face pics do crop up a LOT lately in your posts.

Kethry

Another proud 60%er!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
              I just kept going and tried to present an open and friendly discourse. She really provided the McKay to my Zelenka though
              Everything I need in life I learned from SGA? (the comparison, by the way, does describe the situation rather well, I think )

Thank you for the muffin. I really should be sleeping since its *glances at clock* 4:30 in the morning but alas I'm too worried about the discussion I get to have with my mechanic later.
              Well, I was already wondering what you're still doing up so late... early... whatever.

Those gun face pics do crop up a LOT lately in your posts.
              I wonder... should we start to get worried about the impending encounter between Kavan and Nici?

Oh, and because I'm bored: Another Fanfic100 piece for you, "Just Scoot" (too shippy for kethry, I think... sorry)... but kethry could have a look at the translation of the lyrics I used... I really hate translating lyrics
              I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
              I will never quit.
              ------

Comment

Woo hoo. Thanks. Now I may have to actually attempt to figure out Clintonio.
                Clintonio is easy to upload to, and to make different folders, I have 4 folders right now cause I have so many banners that I wanna use More convinient that ImageRotate, who also went down from time to time That was the main reason I went to Clintonio, ImageRotate was a huge let down
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Everything I need in life I learned from SGA? (the comparison, by the way, does describe the situation rather well, I think )
                  Why yes, how did you know? I am very kind and patient and don't yell a lot, whereas she seemed very confrontational, rude and snarky.

Well, I was already wondering what you're still doing up so late... early... whatever.
                  Going to bed, now. *waves*

Oh, and because I'm bored: Another Fanfic100 piece for you, "Just Scoot" (too shippy for kethry, I think... sorry)... but kethry could have a look at the translation of the lyrics I used... I really hate translating lyrics
                  Woo hoo. Read and reviewed

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                  Clintonio is easy to upload to, and to make different folders, I have 4 folders right now cause I have so many banners that I wanna use More convinient that ImageRotate, who also went down from time to time That was the main reason I went to Clintonio, ImageRotate was a huge let down
                  Will have to take a look at it later when I've gotten 2-3 hours of sleep....
                  Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                  sigpic

Comment

Why yes, how did you know? I am very kind and patient and don't yell a lot, whereas she seemed very confrontational, rude and snarky.
                    You know, for us it's really better that it isn't the other way around

Going to bed, now. *waves*
                    Good night!

Woo hoo. Read and reviewed
                    *hands mac another muffin for reviewing so fast

And hey... now that you say it... I have the shorts-image in my head as well...
                    I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                    ------

Comment

For size only
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Morning to all.. lovely GroundHog Day here --
                        Spoiler:
                        The Pennsylvania GH saw his shadow, the local ones didnt - so we get out of a long winter - the rest of the country can have it!)

Glad you're feeling better, Mac..
                        Spoiler:
                        good luck with the mechanic -- so what's wrong? Ya, I got a bit excited at the end of that game ---
                        rewarded myself by watching the taped This Mortal Coil!

Kethry -- glad you got to the doctor... glad he gave you meds and said to stay in. Bronchitis is no fun. Follow orders and stay close to the lovely picspam!!!

Row - have they checked the sinuses for poss cause to you headaches? Hope you get an answer soon.

Hi to everyone else I missed................ <wave>

Well, time for me to get out to the barn and start my day.
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                          Morning to all.. lovely GroundHog Day here --
                          Spoiler:
                          The Pennsylvania GH saw his shadow, the local ones didnt - so we get out of a long winter - the rest of the country can have it!)
                          Ooooh, right, groundhog day... since we don't have groundhogs here to predict the weather (just dormice, but that's in summer...), does that mean we have to rely on your groundhogs?

Row - have they checked the sinuses for poss cause to you headaches? Hope you get an answer soon.
                          Mh, no, they didn't, but it's been ages since I had a cold so I doubt it's the sinunes... oh well, I'll just have to be patient until there's a result to the MRT (which will be at the end of February ).
                          I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                          ------

Comment

Night Mac, mornin' SF.

Okay, Mac made me do it ... so you know where to place all the blame.

Trying out her "artistic" attempt:

Okay, what do you think?
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay, what do you think?
                              Great! Honestly, I like it very much!
                              I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                              ------

Comment

Morning All!!! Row, got any muffins left? They sound delicious!! (I think I can squeeze one or two in even though I just finished breakfast! lol )

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                                Welcome back!
                                Thanks! Glad to be back! My (in)sanity has been tested lately!!

Yay!! Funny story? Spill!!!
                                Like I said its somewhat funny. Well, one night I was talking to Kassandra about Kavan (among other things ) and one of the talk topics was if Kavan would ever play a gay role. Well, LITERALLY the next morning, there is that certain thread and Lorne was leading (even though at that point there weren't as many votes as there are now. So me thinking that it hilariously fit in with what I was talking about, I voted Lorne!!

She really provided the McKay to my Zelenka though
                                Now why does that sound familiar?

Girl, do I NEED to bring a rubber hammer with me next month?! I left you at 1am/10pm and you're still on at 7:30/4:30? I'll even track down a certain somebody to swing said hammer against your head to knock you out!!!

To all the sick people: Hope you feel better soon!!

Comment

Working...
                                X