Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
    I got your pm, MM and you should find a reply back to you.
    I got your PM, and replied back

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
    On a positive note I have found the Lorne My Little Pony!!! Now I will explain, Stargate fans seem to love to take the children’s toy My Little Pony and cut/recolor/mutilate and redesign the dolls to look like your favorite Stargate character. Well today I finally found Lorne’s “Pony” made by witchcraftywolfen
    So, I know the person who MADE the Lorne MLP! She's on my 'other' board with me.
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
    sigpic

Comment

Hi Lorne thunkers,

I need some help, I'm making a Lorne Sprite/avatar and I need to know what color Kavan's eyes are. I have searched for pics all over and can't find a single one that shows his eyes clear enough for me to see the color.

Can you guys help me?

mackenziesmomma shouldn't you be on the McKay/Hewlett thunk thread? You are a squirrel after all, right?
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Hi Lorne thunkers,

I need some help, I'm making a Lorne Sprite/avatar and I need to know what color Kavan's eyes are. I have searched for pics all over and can't find a single one that shows his eyes clear enough for me to see the color.

Can you guys help me?

mackenziesmomma shouldn't you be on the McKay/Hewlett thunk thread? You are a squirrel after all, right?

I say green/blue
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing... I'd say either blue or grey, but I'm not sure.
          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

*thunk*

Blue and grey, yep...

Comment

Thanks guys!

I'll show ya the sprite when I'm done.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/Swede85/hd_205condemned_lorne3.jpg

I say green/blue
                They're lovely that's what they are (That's no help I know but it had to be said)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                  They're lovely that's what they are (That's no help I know but it had to be said)

This was done to to San at some point, my evil plan against her.

I Wraithiefied Lorne....

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Pffft, just because you were excluded on the cookie bet
                    I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                    ------

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                      Pffft, just because you were excluded on the cookie bet
                      Becasue I was strong enough to withstand the terrors done to me

Comment

Terrors? You had an undressed devilish Lorne! I would hardly call that terrors
                        I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                        ------

Comment

Other terrors, people feedin the Devil, almost gettin hypnotized!

Comment

Yes but she resisted! Takes a strong will it does, with the semi naked temptation an' all super human strength it is/was (whatever)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                              Yes but she resisted! Takes a strong will it does, with the semi naked temptation an' all super human strength it is/was (whatever)
                              But now that San and Rowena has both lost, I can loose to the tempation and watch the movie

Comment

mmmmm but he just has the prettiest eyes too... very easy to get lost in
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X