Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
    I know I haven't been online for ages (combination of being ill and school holidays) but I had a thought that I thought I should post.
    The next lot of action figures (after wave three including: Keller, ronon, sheppard, carter and wraith drone) might include a Lorne action figure (how cool!!!! Mini Lorne!!!!) anyway... I had this thought because all the other main characters have been done... apart from Woosley. So maybe Lorne might be included.
    Lorne action figure. Really? I want one!

Congrats on 500 posts MM
    sigpic

Comment

I KNOW! THen I would have all the men of Atlantis..... well.... okay I wouldn't have Zelenka or CHuck.... okay I wouldn't have the men of Altantis.

But how cool would a mini Lorne be? TPTB have to make one!

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
      Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
      Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

I want my action man Lorne to look like the first pic. Leg holster ,vest and P90 please. oh yes and night vision goggles! or the second pic or come to think of it the third one as well.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          I want my action man Lorne to look like the first pic. Leg holster ,vest and P90 please. oh yes and night vision goggles! or the second pic or come to think of it the third one as well.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...unner004-1.jpg
          http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...e/cap088-2.jpg
          I vote for the third pic! I just love him in those clothes!

*Drools over the pretty*

Off to bed now, good night
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...unner004-1.jpg
            http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...e/cap088-2.jpg
            http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...p019-1-1-1.jpg
            I'd go for the first one as well

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I KNOW! THen I would have all the men of Atlantis..... well.... okay I wouldn't have Zelenka or CHuck.... okay I wouldn't have the men of Altantis.

But how cool would a mini Lorne be? TPTB have to make one!
              You can give those two to me! I can have a mini Zelenka and mini Chuck with no problem!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                Congratulations, MM on 500 posts! Great pic spams! Nice choice of pics to celebrate.
                Thanks!

The next lot of action figures (after wave three including: Keller, ronon, sheppard, carter and wraith drone) might include a Lorne action figure (how cool!!!! Mini Lorne!!!!)
                EDIT: Congrats on 500 MM - nice pics everyone!!!
                Ooooh a Lorne Action Figure?! I'll totally buy that(heck I'd even wait in line for it ) I mean who needs McKay and Shep when you could have Lorne?!

Thanks!

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                Congrats mac!!!
                Thank you!

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                congrats mac on 500 posts.

love the piccy spams
                Thanks, I like my pic spam too!

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                Hey, you're really fast... outside the clouds are gathering and we'll probably have a really nice thunderstorm in a few hours. *sends over lots of heat in exchange
                *looks out window* Uh, how long before that heat gets here? Its gray and overcast still with a cloud base of about 1,500 feet. *sighs* looks like we might not be working AGAIN!

Lorne action figure. Really? I want one!

Congrats on 500 posts MM
                Thanks Lizzie Anne!
                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                sigpic

Comment

To prevent a page 2 porblem i thought i'd post, although i had to restrain him he was a little annoyed at being at the bottom of the page

but he is all happy now!
                  sigpic
                  JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                  Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                  Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                    To prevent a page 2 porblem i thought i'd post, although i had to restrain him he was a little annoyed at being at the bottom of the page

but he is all happy now!

Ouch, found him back on page 2. Can't have that!!!

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

eeep no we cant
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                        *looks out window* Uh, how long before that heat gets here? Its gray and overcast still with a cloud base of about 1,500 feet. *sighs* looks like we might not be working AGAIN!
                        Still no heat? Maybe it has to do with the fact that we got clouds, but no rain (like every time here... I swear, all around that town, straight up to the city limits it can storm, snow, hail... but we never get any of it).

Anyway, I finally got the gutter piece I promised kali1 online: "No sleep tonight". Enjoy the Major... sparring
                        I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                        I will never accept defeat.
                        I will never quit.
                        I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                        ------
                        "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Rowena, you're welcome for reading your fics. There isn't a lot of Lorne fics out there and I enjoy reading Lorne fics. I'd rather have your sunny and warm weather, for I am sick of the cold and rain.

I would so buy a little mini action Lorne figure. That would be awesome!

For size
                          Spoiler:
                          Last edited by Stargate78fan; 29 July 2008, 07:09 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

mmmm....smexy

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Mmmm, maybe some Dr. Lorne can solve my headache!

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                                Still no heat? Maybe it has to do with the fact that we got clouds, but no rain (like every time here... I swear, all around that town, straight up to the city limits it can storm, snow, hail... but we never get any of it).

Anyway, I finally got the gutter piece I promised kali1 online: "No sleep tonight". Enjoy the Major... sparring
                                Well we still have rain here which is really annoying. *sighs*

I read and reviewed your new story (after setting aside my 'issues' ) very good job!
                                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X