No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Marli and Klorel to the Lorne thunk thread!!

Love you DV caps, SeNedra and Marli. Thanks or sharing.

I like your banner, Rowena. I use photoshop elements 5.0 and I've only had it for 1 year.

Thanks for the run down of Lorne's eps CN and for sharing your video, Melfan.

DV spoilers
    Spoiler:
    I watched DV and loved seeing Lorne in charge and then go rescue Sheppard and team with Zelenka! Loved his smile in the Jumper and he should smile more often as he has a beautiful smile.

Last edited by Stargate78fan; 02 August 2008, 11:29 PM.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
      The fans chose Marcus long before they had even thought of a name for Lorne. Kavan even said he liked the name Marcus (his mom was "this close" to naming him that) ... I forgot what month it was when they told us it was to be Evan but it was because of the flight suit in First Strike (not to mention all of us bugging about how Lorne needed a first name hehe) ... yes they have not actually had someone speak the name on the show but little things come up which is getting us closer lol (the General E. Lorne nameplate in The Last Man)

Hope that made sense lol
      Thanks for the help, Sweetie!!

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
        I come bearing my first banner (although the cutting job could have been better...):

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...g?t=1217711930
        Great bannner Rowena! Most awsome
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
          Too many caps? Never!

Totally made sense Nici! I'm just waiting for the day they *say* it.
          Me to- TPTB say 'Evan' and make us Lorne girlies so happy- oh and while you are there, make him a regular!

As for imagerotate- yes its good and bad!

Note to self- need more banners on my account
          sigpic
          JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

I could hear pics being posted again!!! Loving them by the way!

I had the weirdest dream last night (This is random but it relates to the topic) I was playing poker (Which is weird because I don't know how to play it) and "Gimme Gimme Gimme (A man after midnight)" from mamma mia was playing in the background and suddendly Lorne appeared at the table.... it's a sign!

Anyway... that was my randomness for the day

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
            Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
            Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post

I had the weirdest dream last night (This is random but it relates to the topic) I was playing poker (Which is weird because I don't know how to play it) and "Gimme Gimme Gimme (A man after midnight)" from mamma mia was playing in the background and suddendly Lorne appeared at the table.... it's a sign!

I love the randomnes! I have had 2 dreams involving Lorne, both of them bad things happen to him!
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

OMG! Poor Lorne!! The only bad thing that happened to him was that I beat him at poker. Once again... how'd that happen I have no idea because I can't play poker! Oh well!
                I love randomness!!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

OMG! Poor Lorne!! The only bad thing that happened to him was that I beat him at poker. Once again... how'd that happen I have no idea because I can't play poker! Oh well!
                  I love randomness!!
                  The first involved him walkin in to a room that closed and later him being semi naked () and terrified... The second dream was him being stunned and draged away by a Wraith!

Comment

Okay first one not so bad - semi naked locked in a room....

Second - poor lorne! Hopefully he'd wake up and destroy the wraith.

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

Okay first one not so bad - semi naked locked in a room....
                      I would love to get him fully naked

Second - poor lorne! Hopefully he'd wake up and destroy the wraith.
                      What was so damn wierd about the dream was that I was watching it like an episode and was forwarding to that point becasue I missed it.

Yea, my dreams are damn wierd!

Comment

I have weird dreams too! Like poker....... random and the mamma mia soundtrack in the background.... though I had just seen the film so that one's not so weird.

Maybe you were imagining a future episode based on spoilers?

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

I have weird dreams too! Like poker....... random and the mamma mia soundtrack in the background.... though I had just seen the film so that one's not so weird.

Maybe you were imagining a future episode based on spoilers?
                          Could be

Comment

Just finished watching the deadalus variations which had Lorne in it!!! Happiness!!!!

I think that Lorne is bound to be kidnapped by a wraith (It's his turn) but hopefully he will kick their ass and save the day.

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

Oh yes, TDV was very good indeed!

Comment

Oh how nice

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                                I love the randomnes! I have had 2 dreams involving Lorne, both of them bad things happen to him!
                                Poor guy..

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                                The first involved him walkin in to a room that closed and later him being semi naked () and terrified... The second dream was him being stunned and draged away by a Wraith!
                                No! Not wraithified!
                                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X