• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, that pic ^^

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
      Isn't it still friday?
      Shush you!
      I've heard from good authority that two special someones losts their bet against me so I am free to watch whenever I please

And it was fabolous!

As was this weeks episode!
      Stay tuned for this week clip of Lorne Commin as soon at is it up on my PB
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Pffft, just because you were excluded on the cookie bet
        Originally posted by melfan View Post
        Becasue I was strong enough to withstand the terrors done to me
        Terrors? You had an undressed devilish Lorne! I would hardly call that terrors
        Other terrors, people feedin the Devil, almost gettin hypnotized!
        Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
        Yes but she resisted! Takes a strong will it does, with the semi naked temptation an' all super human strength it is/was (whatever)
        But now that San and Rowena has both lost, I can loose to the tempation and watch the movie
        Shush you!
        I've heard from good authority that two special someones losts their bet against me so I am free to watch whenever I please

And it was fabolous!

As was this weeks episode!
        Stay tuned for this week clip of Lorne Commin as soon at is it up on my PB
        All I can say:

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        OMG! I'm so so so SORRY!!! I said I was going to show you guys the Lorne sprites and ...I forgot all about it.

Here they are:

Hope they're okay.

@mackenziesmomma: RODNEY IS ALL MINE!!! *insert evil laughter*

Spoiler:
        Your friend can't have him! No way, no how, nuh-uh!
        Really cute RiG!
        Last edited by SanGate; 02 August 2008, 02:10 AM.
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
          All I can say:

Really cute RiG!
          Done per request by me He was puttin up Avatars of Sheps team on 30 000 Chevrons and I asked if he could do Lorne
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Okey then, The vid is up on my PB and here is a link for you enjoyment. There are obviously spoiler for you who haven't seen this off course, but very minor since this only Lornes part in the ep

Comment

Oh, thanks
              I am caping right now, will have some soon He was cute like always!

Comment

Here we go
                Few first caps from me, I will go on

BTW San, could youu change the link in your reply? I think that is stratching the page. Thanks

Spoiler:

Comment

I love spaming the thread

Another two, it's geting better
                  Spoiler:

And Zelenka included

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                    Here we go

BTW San, could youu change the link in your reply? I think that is stratching the page. Thanks

Spoiler:
                    http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll195/xSeNedra/Stargate%20Atlantis/Season5/504%20Deadalus%20Variation/1.jpg

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...ariation/2.jpg
                    Hmm, when viewin it for the first time, the frame froze for a few seconds, so I did not see Lorne was in there in the beginning! Drat! Should have rewind to see what I missed So you who see the pics and then watch the vid you know why I left that part out

Comment

Edited!

*grumbles because she has to wait till tomorrow*
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                        Edited!

*grumbles because she has to wait till tomorrow*
                        Why tomorrow?

Comment

Okey then, The vid is up on my PB and here is a link for you enjoyment. There are obviously spoiler for you who haven't seen this off course, but very minor since this only Lornes part in the ep

Thanks Mel. That is great. You're a star. Makes waiting for the epis bearable. Another two weeks it is here.

Here we go

Spoiler:
                          http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll195/xSeNedra/Stargate%20Atlantis/Season5/504%20Deadalus%20Variation/1.jpg[/IMG]

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll195/xSeNedra/Stargate%20Atlantis/Season5/504%20Deadalus%20Variation/2.jpg[/IMG]
                          He looks lovely as usual.
                          sigpic

Comment

Mell, I noticed that when he almost disappeared and I had to watch it again

Going on

Spoiler:

I know they are almost the same... I just couldn't decide I think I need my drool bucket

Comment

Why tomorrow?
                              Going to see The Dark Knight (yes, again ) tonight, so I probably can't see it then
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Mell, I noticed that when he almost disappeared and I had to watch it again

Going on

Spoiler:
                                http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll195/xSeNedra/Stargate%20Atlantis/Season5/504%20Deadalus%20Variation/9.jpg

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...riation/10.jpg

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...riation/11.jpg

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...riation/12.jpg
                                I know they are almost the same... I just couldn't decide I think I need my drool bucket
                                I had the same problem when I was cappin Lorne in S&R I got over 60 caps for that So no worries, cap away all you like

Comment

Working...
                                X