No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome home Nici! Not much new, same ol craziness in my life, peeps on vacation and finals....you know, life....

Thanks for more pics lissa!

Comment

hey Red Phoenix, great to see a lorne vid (even though i can't actually see, it, stupid dial up, but i'm sure its great). anyway, welcome to you and any and a few other newbies i c around.. and u can find the link to my SG fan awards nominated Lorne vid in my sig!
      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
        Grey, what is this from? Where did you get it? I don't recognize it. It's cute.
        I think Grey is holding out on us! The cap is clearly from Smallville:

But in the LorneLover account we don't have the same pose that Grey used!

Comment

I think she is holding out on us. She is at work right now so hopefully she will come in late and give me the original! LOL but great art work out of it Grey!

Comment

Don't remeber where I got the orginal but I think I got it off the threaad here. I do my thing with it then delete the orginal pic. Sorry folks.

Comment

Comment

Hi, wondering if anyone can help me. I'm looking for some pics of Lorne (or Kavan in any role) in sunglasses!
                Just wondering how hot he looks in them.

Thanks!

This is as close as i could get. Hot, but not quite what im looking for.

Comment

I don't think he's ever worn sunglasses in all we've seen him in. The closest he's come are the gogles in SRM and wearing a pair of sunglasses on his head in Mission to Mars.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Don't forget SGA's "Conversion" ... teehee

sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com
                    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

didnt think id see him in them, thought id ask just incase.
                      Thanks anyway.

Comment

I thought our best bet for Kavan in sunglasses would be The Crow, but after going over my caps, no such luck! And no worries Grey I can only guess how much hard drive space all of my Kavan/Lorne stuff takes up!

Comment

OH, NO! Not again!

Comment

Yummy Duet bumpage....

sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Oh yeah, gotta love a man with a big weapon

Comment

Kavan Announcement!!!

Next Monday and Tuesday (June 5th & 6th) Sci Fi will be running a 'best of' season two 4400 marathon. As LorneLovers know, Kavan appears as a reccuring guest on the show as Agent Garrity.

Comment

Working...
                                X