Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
      Want me to throw him in the mud and send him to you?
      Nah not muddy just dusty and grubby, oh boy I'm not going to be able to sleep now

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
        Nah not muddy just dusty and grubby, oh boy I'm not going to be able to sleep now
        Okay, I'll just have him roll around outside then. Sorry. Are we keeping you awake?

AS- Can I have a dirty Lorne of my own? A clean one works too, I'm not picky.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
          ... Nothing new for me...

Comment

Okay, I'll just have him roll around outside then. Sorry. Are we keeping you awake?

Of course you can...

Comment

*laughs* I'm glad to see LorneLovers had a bit of fun today I hope to start my Marcus / Kavan project this week! *plots*

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                well i was going to wait to find out exactly what works of mine were nominated, but it seems that SGfan awards is getting further and further behind.. anyway, since we're all sharing, i also got an e-mail that i've got something nominated.. i know for sure that my Lorne vid has been nominated, seeing as one of the SGfan awards team members themselves asked for my email so they could nominate it... i'm not sure yet if any of my fics or artwork has been nominated, but i'm so estatic non the less..

congrats to CM and Nici, and Gate, and anyone else who's been nominated as well!! good luck!
                Hi LorneLovers! Just a note to let you know I'm still alive and kicking! Things are still very crazy right now. Hope to get back to "normal" soon.
                congrats to all you talented ladies, best wishes for an award!! (((hugs all)))
                Thanks for the fix of nice pics...was having withdrawals!

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard

HELLO!!... Oh, you said that but I thought it bore repeating! *knees go to mush*

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                    OMG, nearly 24 hours with no posts!! Was Gateworld down?

Look at what the inactivity has done to poor Kavan...

So I had to cheer him up

Poor Kavan! I hate it when a man cries, makes me lose all faith in myself
                    And I will take out girl and insert self on the last two!

Comment

Comment

No but it was about 11pm when I posted it, I'm raring to go now

Comment

Comment

Ooh I like the last one

Comment

Just a couple of random pics before i get ready to go out.

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
                                http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c230/lissafoss/Lorne/Lorne%20atlantis/ml22.jpg
                                http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...antis/ML27.jpg
                                http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...is/kavan32.jpg
                                Just a couple of random pics before i get ready to go out.
                                Lucky you, I've got to work tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X